« First
2 3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th April 2021 23:36:21

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:
Same excuse is when we where full team you guys didn’t fight , leaving wyhual and the fighters to die you even screamed “we don’t fight no more, just focus levels “ to your teammates after you died so idk what is more charlove ..: avoiding fights until server is dead then spam to 4 players dominado or watching your friend Melvin die and logging in a maker meanwhile you have various level 300+ you could of logged in to help .

My set at the moment in Pharos consists of 5 magic resistance and I didn’t have buff so yeah to be honest with 15 people and you couldn’t kill me alinor or archz is kind of like pathetic but yeah ok it’s sad my hp got low like I can control the damage that is done to me lmfao

You tel me Melvin is not charlover but he quit playing during the day because I am at work and that is why he stopped Pharos , leaving Justin to use anti locate and entering dungeons for a whole month lmfao

Remember you are competing and you are forced to level high in order to leave pz in Pharos , I play titan to have a maker and laugh of how pathetic you and your team are . When the server was alive you never said anything in trade chat or forum and now you only have 4 enemies you are Keyboard warrior lmfao . Keep that same energy boy

You keep talking about me saying that and even say you have a "voice clip", why not release the voice clip? I know you won't because it doesn't exist, That's all you can do is lie and make things up to make yourself seem better.

You also might have it confused with the channel in your "teams" TS which states "Make Levels And Cash" (The one above dennis asking for 3 euro)
About me never being in war, you can see me throughout Alinors and Laws etc war videos. (I was fighting weeks before you decided to come here).

I guess we will wait and see if you're on your "maker" or Caste more on Pharos, I know which one I would take a bet on.

I cant believe this guys hahahahaha u made my day "Gather time when gather time" and "Make lvls and cash" those both are quotes of legendary leader from tibia Veziv that is just for fun.

U made my day lmao <3<3

About record when u saying about not fighting idk if it exists but i had info from guy who was playing Satanic Rush that u said that also he said they cant count on your team if it comes about fights :P

Also i cant see Achilles on my videos ;/

Those are quotes from your leaders teamspeak :D:D
We also told satanic rush they couldn't count on us, we will not fight with reaven.

(Achilles was in the video that made 90% of your team quit)

Why u need to talk like that do u feel better or just lying yourself?

They already quit 5 days before that battle.

Do you understand what quit means?

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!

I told u already we were here for pvp not for exping weeks without battles. And we had more battles with last hit first 2 weeks than with your team for 2 months.

More excuses for the excuse book.

What will be your excuse to refuse my invitation for 1 v 1?

Now that you have no team you want to 1v1? :D:D:D:D

Forum warrior

I'm not the one only lvling in HC DKs...
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Well yeah we cant fight 4 vs 15 on this game is not possible, but im open for 1 v 1 but its looks like u scared to fight with me on 10x server forum warrior.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th April 2021 23:43:03

Quoting Ht Savage:
Reading Caste's and Alinor posts feels like watching this kid.. Just a dream.

Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
8th April 2021 23:45:16

Quoting Gudalik:

Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
9th April 2021 00:12:32

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:
Same excuse is when we where full team you guys didn’t fight , leaving wyhual and the fighters to die you even screamed “we don’t fight no more, just focus levels “ to your teammates after you died so idk what is more charlove ..: avoiding fights until server is dead then spam to 4 players dominado or watching your friend Melvin die and logging in a maker meanwhile you have various level 300+ you could of logged in to help .

My set at the moment in Pharos consists of 5 magic resistance and I didn’t have buff so yeah to be honest with 15 people and you couldn’t kill me alinor or archz is kind of like pathetic but yeah ok it’s sad my hp got low like I can control the damage that is done to me lmfao

You tel me Melvin is not charlover but he quit playing during the day because I am at work and that is why he stopped Pharos , leaving Justin to use anti locate and entering dungeons for a whole month lmfao

Remember you are competing and you are forced to level high in order to leave pz in Pharos , I play titan to have a maker and laugh of how pathetic you and your team are . When the server was alive you never said anything in trade chat or forum and now you only have 4 enemies you are Keyboard warrior lmfao . Keep that same energy boy

You keep talking about me saying that and even say you have a "voice clip", why not release the voice clip? I know you won't because it doesn't exist, That's all you can do is lie and make things up to make yourself seem better.

You also might have it confused with the channel in your "teams" TS which states "Make Levels And Cash" (The one above dennis asking for 3 euro)
About me never being in war, you can see me throughout Alinors and Laws etc war videos. (I was fighting weeks before you decided to come here).

I guess we will wait and see if you're on your "maker" or Caste more on Pharos, I know which one I would take a bet on.

I cant believe this guys hahahahaha u made my day "Gather time when gather time" and "Make lvls and cash" those both are quotes of legendary leader from tibia Veziv that is just for fun.

U made my day lmao <3<3

About record when u saying about not fighting idk if it exists but i had info from guy who was playing Satanic Rush that u said that also he said they cant count on your team if it comes about fights :P

We also told satanic rush they couldn't count on us, we will not fight with reaven.

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!

I told u already we were here for pvp not for exping weeks without battles. And we had more battles with last hit first 2 weeks than with your team for 2 months.

Forum warrior

Youve got the most posts on here so who's the forum warrior?

Quite remarkable you mentioned that you don't want to grind for weeks and you were here to pvp but you're grinding a hardcore non pvp spawn, how is that working?

There's not a single team that can beat us, you're the only one (out of ur so called team that QUIT AND left you behind (what a team btw:smartass:)) trying but you don't have the drive to continue. It's only a matter of days before you lose ur anger again and rook urself.

Man, mixed pvp does everyone good! I wonder which genius "spammed" the forums with it:smartass:
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
9th April 2021 00:22:08 (Last edited 9th April 2021 00:27:56)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:

U made my day lmao <3<3

Always some excuse.

You're too high level!
You're boring to fight!
You're too many people!
Our people quit!

Forum warrior

There's not a single team that can beat us,

Already did that on pharos lol
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
9th April 2021 06:22:28

Haha from being quite on forum they grow when people get bored and tierd of how staff handle things, act like cute chihuahuas. No rotation in PvP map, no bigger PvP zone, no answers and lies from staff about stages etc. How fun to grind same spawns over and over again? So how can mixed PvP be good? Ofcourse thats was good for you guys when hiding while you gather all teams together and let other guys fight for you. Know how many we talked to about alliance that we turned down with the reason funnier with smaller teams and better for the server? If we wanted be a Trade team we could have agreed alot of teams.

Gerwyn made you guys look like you never touched the game before and that guy have barley PvP before. People got tierd, not because of you guys but the way staff handle things in this game. So I can understand why people go back to other games, sadly.

Skillwise those guys who quit is way better and i can give you guys that you can be good on grinding. But our team always look for challenges and not really think its fun run 8+ people to kill one guy. Dont know how many battles i was in won with less people and levels, then i didnt even be in close to all since i dont play much at all.

My team is better then your team. Hihuhe
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
9th April 2021 13:44:42 (Last edited 9th April 2021 13:45:49)

Quoting Huligan:
Haha from being quite on forum they grow when people get bored and tierd of how staff handle things, act like cute chihuahuas. No rotation in PvP map, no bigger PvP zone, no answers and lies from staff about stages etc. How fun to grind same spawns over and over again? So how can mixed PvP be good? Ofcourse thats was good for you guys when hiding while you gather all teams together and let other guys fight for you. Know how many we talked to about alliance that we turned down with the reason funnier with smaller teams and better for the server? If we wanted be a Trade team we could have agreed alot of teams.

Gerwyn made you guys look like you never touched the game before and that guy have barley PvP before. People got tierd, not because of you guys but the way staff handle things in this game. So I can understand why people go back to other games, sadly.

Skillwise those guys who quit is way better and i can give you guys that you can be good on grinding. But our team always look for challenges and not really think its fun run 8+ people to kill one guy. Dont know how many battles i was in won with less people and levels, then i didnt even be in close to all since i dont play much at all.

Another one for the book of excuses. You can't say youre better when you lost and quit.
I can't wait to destroy a bunch of paypal heroes..<3
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
9th April 2021 14:10:52 (Last edited 9th April 2021 14:18:03)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Huligan:

Another one for the book of excuses. You can't say youre better when you lost and quit.

I cant wait to enjoy order and eat an friday pizza.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
9th April 2021 14:39:41

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Huligan:

I cant wait to enjoy order and eat an friday pizza.

He wanted to be paypal hero also but we all know how it end xD
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
9th April 2021 14:46:10 (Last edited 9th April 2021 14:48:33)

Quoting Huligan:

First of all, for the majority of the server we have ALWAYS hunted in PVP locations. It's now your team hunting the non-pvp areas, so yes mixed pvp is good.
Secondly you accepted cream AFTER we had the conversation where you said "While I'm in the TS cream will NEVER join my team" because of the horrid stuff he said about a very young child. So don't say you won't accept anyone (You've asked our team multiple times to join you and go against wyhual), You also spammed multiple people to come help you guys (Silma).

You say one thing and do the opposite all the time, that's why I refer to you as a snake. Did you sell your chars or is it you levelling on Pharos now with the intense PvP over there? Because like you said you don't like hunting the same stuff over and over. Say you look for challenges but once things get tough you dip out like every server.

And as always you take a leaf from creams book "when someone says something you have no reply to, turn to insults"

EDIT: Alinor being happy hes good at something finally, being a thief :D:D
« First
2 3 4 5 6