1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
8th April 2021 08:26:39 (Last edited 8th April 2021 08:52:17)

Quoting Huligan:
Why dont make monster not move instead? Then no risk walk into a lure and you never need take risks.. see, invite me to The Black Rose im also good on non-pvp features.

How much for an invite? I'll login just for you, lets say €150,-?
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
8th April 2021 12:32:01 (Last edited 8th April 2021 12:38:03)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Gudalik:
Mix xD PvP

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Thanks to Mixed Pvp you are actually able to level up and try to compete, cuz none competes.

Can't you see its working? Cant force payouts, cant destroy a server. Win for Zezenia and the losing team (You).

My team retired long time ago sunny and now you and your team want to start pvp it is quite amusing to me . I am just playing to have a maker in Pharos .

To be honest I hope you have the same energy you have now when Pharos and Titan merge . If you play like you did on Ht Savage yesterday and die to the first combo I would reconsider transferring all your titan accounts to Elysium because that pvp was quite embarrassing I wouldn’t show my face anymore on the real 2x server and not mixed pvp 10x

Remember keep the same energy everything is recorded .

This man talks about a winning team and a losing team but the fact is the team who had dominado was my alliance and now we are playing 4 people and you guys need to make lures and traps for us to make sure none of you guys die is amusing .

Remember that Pharos is pvp and crying for non pvp Pharos doesn’t really make sense cus you can transfer to your home , Elysium . Remember you are only fighting 15 v 4 on Titan and you guys are all higher levels :)

And if you are still Melvin I can teach you some tricks on pyro and warlock cus idk what you think you was going to do to me In Pharos yesterday but another bites the dust and this Paradise must be van moof now because he don’t play barrels or combo on 3 lol sad sad sad sad .. Frag season is right around the corner :smartass:
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
8th April 2021 13:34:44 (Last edited 8th April 2021 13:35:28)

Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Huligan:
Why dont make monster not move instead? Then no risk walk into a lure and you never need take risks.. see, invite me to The Black Rose im also good on non-pvp features.

How much for an invite? I'll login just for you, lets say €150,-?

You should pay me 150 to have me in that guild and also we need find an better leader haha. I pay you if you get your GM char back to see if its trap or not. 160 if i get yellow skull and need fast loggout. 8) #missgmeden
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
8th April 2021 14:01:44

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Gudalik:
Mix xD PvP

Thanks to Mixed Pvp you are actually able to level up and try to compete, cuz none competes.

Can't you see its working? Cant force payouts, cant destroy a server. Win for Zezenia and the losing team (You).

My team retired long time ago sunny and now you and your team want to start pvp it is quite amusing to me . I am just playing to have a maker in Pharos .

To be honest I hope you have the same energy you have now when Pharos and Titan merge . If you play like you did on Ht Savage yesterday and die to the first combo I would reconsider transferring all your titan accounts to Elysium because that pvp was quite embarrassing I wouldn’t show my face anymore on the real 2x server and not mixed pvp 10x

This man talks about a winning team and a losing team but the fact is the team who had dominado was my alliance and now we are playing 4 people and you guys need to make lures and traps for us to make sure none of you guys die is amusing .

Remember that Pharos is pvp and crying for non pvp Pharos doesn’t really make sense cus you can transfer to your home , Elysium . Remember you are only fighting 15 v 4 on Titan and you guys are all higher levels :)

And if you are still Melvin I can teach you some tricks on pyro and warlock cus idk what you think you was going to do to me In Pharos yesterday but another bites the dust and this Paradise must be van moof now because he don’t play barrels or combo on 3 lol sad sad sad sad .. Frag season is right around the corner :smartass:

Yes
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
8th April 2021 17:33:12

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Gudalik:
Mix xD PvP

Team of 4? yet there where 6 attacking me, so who's mcing characters in "battles"?

Your "team" uses the same excuses every server.
"You're too high level"
"noob pvp"
"We got bored"

But they went back to Pharos where it is only your team levelling, I guess there is some immense PVP battles taking place over there :D:D

The fact that you where close to dying yesterday by level 200s is quite amusing, unlike you Melvin doesn't mind dying in a PvP situation, where you would rather suicide in HC devils just so you don't lose as much, on a 10x server. (Not going to talk about the level 700 logging out mid battle).

When everyone gets transferred to Pharos there will be more excuses.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th April 2021 17:56:02

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Gudalik:
Mix xD PvP

Team of 4? yet there where 6 attacking me, so who's mcing characters in "battles"?

Your "team" uses the same excuses every server.
"You're too high level"
"noob pvp"
"We got bored"

But they went back to Pharos where it is only your team levelling, I guess there is some immense PVP battles taking place over there :D:D

The fact that you where close to dying yesterday by level 200s is quite amusing, unlike you Melvin doesn't mind dying in a PvP situation, where you would rather suicide in HC devils just so you don't lose as much, on a 10x server. (Not going to talk about the level 700 logging out mid battle).

When everyone gets transferred to Pharos there will be more excuses.

Idk what u talking about my team dont Play The game and u say they went back to pharos.

We havent Lost even one single battle on titan same or similar numbers.

Ofc we lost some battles but we were fighting what ever happens. We dont need to wait for Full team to take fight on 10x server. Lmao
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
8th April 2021 18:03:08 (Last edited 8th April 2021 18:05:55)

Same excuse is when we where full team you guys didn’t fight , leaving wyhual and the fighters to die you even screamed “we don’t fight no more, just focus levels “ to your teammates after you died so idk what is more charlove ..: avoiding fights until server is dead then spam to 4 players dominado or watching your friend Melvin die and logging in a maker meanwhile you have various level 300+ you could of logged in to help .

My set at the moment in Pharos consists of 5 magic resistance and I didn’t have buff so yeah to be honest with 15 people and you couldn’t kill me alinor or archz is kind of like pathetic but yeah ok it’s sad my hp got low like I can control the damage that is done to me lmfao

You tel me Melvin is not charlover but he quit playing during the day because I am at work and that is why he stopped Pharos , leaving Justin to use anti locate and entering dungeons for a whole month lmfao

Remember you are competing and you are forced to level high in order to leave pz in Pharos , I play titan to have a maker and laugh of how pathetic you and your team are . When the server was alive you never said anything in trade chat or forum and now you only have 4 enemies you are Keyboard warrior lmfao . Keep that same energy boy
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
8th April 2021 19:19:06

Quoting Caste:
Same excuse is when we where full team you guys didn’t fight , leaving wyhual and the fighters to die you even screamed “we don’t fight no more, just focus levels “ to your teammates after you died so idk what is more charlove ..: avoiding fights until server is dead then spam to 4 players dominado or watching your friend Melvin die and logging in a maker meanwhile you have various level 300+ you could of logged in to help .

My set at the moment in Pharos consists of 5 magic resistance and I didn’t have buff so yeah to be honest with 15 people and you couldn’t kill me alinor or archz is kind of like pathetic but yeah ok it’s sad my hp got low like I can control the damage that is done to me lmfao

You tel me Melvin is not charlover but he quit playing during the day because I am at work and that is why he stopped Pharos , leaving Justin to use anti locate and entering dungeons for a whole month lmfao

Remember you are competing and you are forced to level high in order to leave pz in Pharos , I play titan to have a maker and laugh of how pathetic you and your team are . When the server was alive you never said anything in trade chat or forum and now you only have 4 enemies you are Keyboard warrior lmfao . Keep that same energy boy

You keep talking about me saying that and even say you have a "voice clip", why not release the voice clip? I know you won't because it doesn't exist, That's all you can do is lie and make things up to make yourself seem better.

You also might have it confused with the channel in your "teams" TS which states "Make Levels And Cash" (The one above dennis asking for 3 euro)
About me never being in war, you can see me throughout Alinors and Laws etc war videos. (I was fighting weeks before you decided to come here).

I guess we will wait and see if you're on your "maker" or Caste more on Pharos, I know which one I would take a bet on.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
8th April 2021 20:05:43 (Last edited 8th April 2021 20:11:24)

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:

You keep talking about me saying that and even say you have a "voice clip", why not release the voice clip? I know you won't because it doesn't exist, That's all you can do is lie and make things up to make yourself seem better.

You also might have it confused with the channel in your "teams" TS which states "Make Levels And Cash" (The one above dennis asking for 3 euro)
About me never being in war, you can see me throughout Alinors and Laws etc war videos. (I was fighting weeks before you decided to come here).

I guess we will wait and see if you're on your "maker" or Caste more on Pharos, I know which one I would take a bet on.

I cant believe this guys hahahahaha u made my day "Gather time when gather time" and "Make lvls and cash" those both are quotes of legendary leader from tibia Veziv that is just for fun.

U made my day lmao <3<3

About record when u saying about not fighting idk if it exists but i had info from guy who was playing Satanic Rush that u said that also he said they cant count on your team if it comes about fights :P

Also i cant see Achilles on my videos ;/
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
8th April 2021 22:59:48

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:

I cant believe this guys hahahahaha u made my day "Gather time when gather time" and "Make lvls and cash" those both are quotes of legendary leader from tibia Veziv that is just for fun.

U made my day lmao <3<3

About record when u saying about not fighting idk if it exists but i had info from guy who was playing Satanic Rush that u said that also he said they cant count on your team if it comes about fights :P

Also i cant see Achilles on my videos ;/

Those are quotes from your leaders teamspeak :D:D
We also told satanic rush they couldn't count on us, we will not fight with reaven.

(Achilles was in the video that made 90% of your team quit)
1 2 3 4
Last »