1 2 3 4 5
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
27th December 2021 17:08:06 (Last edited 27th December 2021 17:12:52)

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:
Little exp table for those interested. It are estimates since I had to grab the values from the highscores. Will be accurate within 2 levels.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I assume those numbers are correct, I cannot see many people if anyone going to Pharos higher than 350.
I think thats why this seasonal has dropped in numbers significantly already its slower than the last seasonal but all the characters end on the same server. Meaning if you played Titan the only reason to play Atlas is for the level 300 pet.

Some people went to Pharos with level 500's from Titan, I don't see anyone getting close to that. That's why I said after the seasonal ends put all the characters on to a new server.

I predicted what would happen before it has :D
As soon as the rates where announced being LOWER than Titan we all knew this server would just be a get 300 and leave server. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again.
If they announced this would be a permanent server in the end, the numbers would still be high, but making a SLOWER server than the seasonal before and merge it to the exact same worlds as before makes about as much sense as a chocolate fireguard.

If pernament only 1x this is way to fast. Community want serious game. There is Simple solution merge all servers into one mixD pvp serv and make two new servers 1x non pvp and pvp :smartass::smartass:

A 1x server was shown not to work, Tipitaka/Platon closed due to them having like 3 players.

It was few years ago when we had no exp boosts potions and op spawns :)
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
27th December 2021 17:15:02

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:
Little exp table for those interested. It are estimates since I had to grab the values from the highscores. Will be accurate within 2 levels.

I assume those numbers are correct, I cannot see many people if anyone going to Pharos higher than 350.
I think thats why this seasonal has dropped in numbers significantly already its slower than the last seasonal but all the characters end on the same server. Meaning if you played Titan the only reason to play Atlas is for the level 300 pet.

Some people went to Pharos with level 500's from Titan, I don't see anyone getting close to that. That's why I said after the seasonal ends put all the characters on to a new server.

As soon as the rates where announced being LOWER than Titan we all knew this server would just be a get 300 and leave server. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again.
If they announced this would be a permanent server in the end, the numbers would still be high, but making a SLOWER server than the seasonal before and merge it to the exact same worlds as before makes about as much sense as a chocolate fireguard.

If pernament only 1x this is way to fast. Community want serious game. There is Simple solution merge all servers into one mixD pvp serv and make two new servers 1x non pvp and pvp :smartass::smartass:

A 1x server was shown not to work, Tipitaka/Platon closed due to them having like 3 players.

Pharos has shown even a 2x PVP server doesn't work, thats why I think Mixed-PVP is the way forward (Maybe with a few changes).
In a normal PVP server once one team gets the upperhand the server dies rapidly.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
27th December 2021 17:21:02

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:

Pharos has shown even a 2x PVP server doesn't work, thats why I think Mixed-PVP is the way forward (Maybe with a few changes).
In a normal PVP server once one team gets the upperhand the server dies rapidly.

:smartass:
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
27th December 2021 17:25:39

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:

I dont really care what u think i just share what i heard from old players who dont play anymore they will play on 1x pvp if it gonna happen
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
27th December 2021 17:29:53

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:

I dont really care what u think i just share what i heard from old players who dont play anymore they will play on 1x pvp if it gonna happen

See this is why no one posts on the forums, because someone doesn't agree with you, you automatically go on the defensive.
I'm not saying what I think, I'm giving you proof based on the servers that have already existed.

Tipitaka CLOSED
Platon CLOSED
Novus MERGED
and still Pharos only has 18 players.

I'm sure if the staff thought the same as you, there would already have been a 1x PVP server.
Mbappemc
Player

Pharos
Level 63
Mage
27th December 2021 20:00:16

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:

See this is why no one posts on the forums, because someone doesn't agree with you, you automatically go on the defensive.
I'm not saying what I think, I'm giving you proof based on the servers that have already existed.

Tipitaka CLOSED
Platon CLOSED
Novus MERGED

I'm sure if the staff thought the same as you, there would already have been a 1x PVP server.

And titan had 30
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
27th December 2021 20:34:57 (Last edited 27th December 2021 20:35:23)

Quoting Mbappemc:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:

Tipitaka CLOSED
Platon CLOSED
Novus MERGED

And titan had 30

Titan was the most popular server this game has had. It peaked at over 200 players and even 3 months in to the server was sometimes reaching 100 online.
A lot of people quit when yet again the staff randomly changed the server from 10x to 2x after 700.
That also added to the fact it was going to be merged with Pharos or Elysium done it no favours.
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
27th December 2021 23:36:29

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Mbappemc:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:

Tipitaka CLOSED
Platon CLOSED
Novus MERGED

And titan had 30

Titan was the most popular server this game has had. It peaked at over 200 players and even 3 months in to the server was sometimes reaching 100 online.
A lot of people quit when yet again the staff randomly changed the server from 10x to 2x after 700.
That also added to the fact it was going to be merged with Pharos or Elysium done it no favours.

That server was terrible and decreased in numbers rapidly . Also allowing people to be level 400-600 on merge to Elysium and Pharos made alot of people quit . People took like 2 years to get 500 meanwhile you can just level on non pvp areas for 4 months and obtain same levels .

Also people quit because the staff dont know what they are doing . Banning who they want and not who should be banned . Adding alot of protection zones to the map and mass multi client !

You think titan had alot of people online you are crazy . I know my enemies 4 players had 4 accounts on at all times scouting boats or putting lvl 6s in places where they cant be killed because they are too low level .

The best servers this game has ever seen was im sad to say but Everath and then Pharos in regards to CORRECT population and longevity !

In my opinion , there is nothing this game and currently do to even bring back 20 people . The only way population can ever increase again and please dont delete my comment but are

1. FULL RESTART AND BRING BACK OLD RULES MAPS - cleary the game had many mana bugs and money bugs , alot of bad choices by staff like creating 10x optional pvp servers that merged with real servers made people stop playing . nobody will return who quit playing unless a new 10x server releases maybe

2. ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM THAT DETECTS KAZE BOT - most players arnt 10 years old anymore and would rather play games that involve skill not games that cater charlovers who cheat to level up and stay alive

3. SELL Zezenia to someone who is more capable of running a successful business

4. SELL Versions of Zezenia so people can make O.Ts . Clearly Staff makes choices that the players dont agree on so maybe they can make money buy selling versions of the game idk . i know if i would buy a version on Zezenia it would be way back where ellaria didnt exist , culthan was the mainland and demons where the hardest monster in the game ! i would progress from there .
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
6th January 2022 18:20:02

Quoting Claricnz:
I will write a bigger post later.
But every single enemy that came from Titan to Pharos no longer plays. With those exp rates there is zero reason to play on that if you're planning to go to Pharos on merge. You would gain a lot more just playing Pharos.

That's the downfall of these seasons, they're time limited and then merge with servers which are X years old. If you're already playing those servers, the "rewards" you get are not worth it.

I can see this one having a lot less players.

Can't say I didn't see this one coming.
I don't think seasonal servers work when they're added to existing servers at the end. This was made worse with the fact that the seasonal server before this one was 10x till 700 then down to 2x meaning you could actually make a difference once reaching the existing servers (but then you have a problem of fairness if someone can compete within 4 months against people who have been playing years).
Jojo
Sage

Elysium
Level 376
Warrior
4th March 2022 11:50:14

So should I have known there's a bank balance cap you can take to your next server from Atlas? I for one didn't know. That's some bullshit.
1 2 3 4 5