« First
2 3 4 5
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
4th March 2022 12:07:33 (Last edited 4th March 2022 12:08:07)

Quoting Jojo:
So should I have known there's a bank balance cap you can take to your next server from Atlas? I for one didn't know. That's some bullshit.

Jojo Joestar even thinks this is absurd!
Next you will say...... there was no disclaimer!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Jojo
Sage

Elysium
Level 376
Warrior
4th March 2022 12:50:14

All i'm saying is that this thread's supposed to be the official announcement of the season start. There's no mention about the 1 mil gold cap. Only things mentioned are:

Transferred characters will have their experience and skills adjusted to match the world.

which makes you think those are the only things.

Also no reminder post like a week or two before the season's end nor any ingame notification.

So that's some bullshit.
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
4th March 2022 16:08:51

Welcome
Quoting Jojo:
All i'm saying is that this thread's supposed to be the official announcement of the season start. There's no mention about the 1 mil gold cap. Only things mentioned are:

Transferred characters will have their experience and skills adjusted to match the world.

Also no reminder post like a week or two before the season's end nor any ingame notification.

So that's some bullshit.

Did you expect anything less ?

You are playing a dead game ran by brain dead’s who don’t even reply and lie to there players .

I will only get banned in 2 weeks for calling them brain dead too cus that’s how brain dead these brain dead’s are ! 8)
N Kayani
Premium

Pharos
Level 464
Ranger
4th March 2022 18:19:54

Quoting Jojo:

So that's some bullshit.

Yeah i tought about that as well! just because they never metioned anything about 1kk limit i lost a few kk's xd
but i don't care tbh, but i think its bad that they never said anything about it this time, cuz you cant take it for granted just because it was like that last time.

#youneverknowinzezenia

- N Kayani
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
5th March 2022 14:58:33 (Last edited 5th March 2022 15:01:37)

Quoting Jojo:
That's some bullshit.

Quoting Jojo:
So that's some bullshit.

Sage Jojo Joestar has fallen under.....

Zezenia Rule Violation #2!
https://www.playzezenia.com/home/legal#0
2. Inappropriate language and conduct such as excessive profanity is strictly forbidden.
(Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
5th March 2022 16:03:20

Quoting Deadpool:

Quoting Jojo:
That's some bullshit.

Quoting Jojo:
So that's some bullshit.

2. Inappropriate language and conduct such as excessive profanity is strictly forbidden.

Luisa Rodrigues
Premium

Pharos
Level 25
Ranger
5th March 2022 21:05:58 (Last edited 5th March 2022 21:06:36)

Quoting Jojo:
So should I have known there's a bank balance cap you can take to your next server from Atlas? I for one didn't know. That's some bullshit.

You're 100% right. Dont expect too much from the staff. They haven't time to write a post about ending the Atlas server.

- The 1 million gp cap is stupid - you could make a hundred of chars and dispose money among them (or probably take money to backpacks). But the staff didnt write that ending rule! Some of players noticed that there was that limit on previous seasonal servers and manage that, but what about new players?
- Another problem was that guilds made on Atlas has gone, and there wasnt any refund of pcards. Maybe it isnt big deal, but its just ignoring the players.

We will see next week how do they really want to end this server.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
5th March 2022 23:29:27 (Last edited 5th March 2022 23:30:13)

Quoting Jan Pawel Srogi:
We will see next week how do they really want to end this server.

Jojo
Sage

Elysium
Level 376
Warrior
7th March 2022 07:51:02

Quoting Deadpool:

Quoting Jojo:
That's some bullshit.

Quoting Jojo:
So that's some bullshit.

That's hardly excessive, but if excessive profanity is what gets me deleted I'll welcome that with open arms. I want to get out.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
7th March 2022 18:11:14

Quoting Jojo:
Quoting Deadpool:

Quoting Jojo:
That's some bullshit.

Quoting Jojo:
So that's some bullshit.

That's hardly excessive, but if excessive profanity is what gets me deleted I'll welcome that with open arms. I want to get out.

Im afraid you can't, you will have to remain AFK training:smartass:
« First
2 3 4 5