1 2 3 4
Purple Man
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Ranger
15th December 2021 04:57:51

ok, I understand that you want to balance the subclasses in the exp system but I don't bet you to think about the pvp system because if they create a weapon for an atk 31.5 ranger you would eliminate a mage very easy, if they don't know the balance, the balance is like this warrior kills ranger, ranger kills wizard and wizard kills warrior, all the subclassed targets need is new area magic
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
15th December 2021 08:54:53

Quoting Scraptrap:
ok, I understand that you want to balance the subclasses in the exp system but I don't bet you to think about the pvp system because if they create a weapon for an atk 31.5 ranger you would eliminate a mage very easy, if they don't know the balance, the balance is like this warrior kills ranger, ranger kills wizard and wizard kills warrior, all the subclassed targets need is new area magic

I believe they are trying to improve the PvE aspect of single target classes (Which is not PvP)
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
15th December 2021 08:58:02

Quoting Baltas:
Taking some statistics. Atlas is the newest server. So we can see what people prefer to play. Top 20lvls have
6pyros
3shamans
2marksman
2rogues
2barbarians
5paladins
0warlocks

Checked Elysium most exp per week top20 (i dont take highscores on lvl because old servers doesnt say everything. Some old chars can still be there when there werent so many hardcore spawns for aoe classes)

2pyromancers
3shamans
3barbarians
12 paladins
0 warlocks
0 rogues
0 marksman

Staff. Do we abandom 3 classes?

This is missleading tho. Those numbers are not relevent as its not taking in account who's solo and whos team.
I think we all agree that the best setup for a team is, paladin + shaman + pyromancer.

And Elysium paladin count is simply high because of no risk on botting really.

Could you filter the solo players and THEN come up with the amount of classes being played?
Baltas
Premium

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
15th December 2021 10:00:05

Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Baltas:
Taking some statistics. Atlas is the newest server. So we can see what people prefer to play. Top 20lvls have
6pyros
3shamans
2marksman
2rogues
2barbarians
5paladins
0warlocks

Checked Elysium most exp per week top20 (i dont take highscores on lvl because old servers doesnt say everything. Some old chars can still be there when there werent so many hardcore spawns for aoe classes)

2pyromancers
3shamans
3barbarians
12 paladins
0 warlocks
0 rogues
0 marksman

This is missleading tho. Those numbers are not relevent as its not taking in account who's solo and whos team.
I think we all agree that the best setup for a team is, paladin + shaman + pyromancer.

Could you filter the solo players and THEN come up with the amount of classes being played?

You just said best team is paladin+pyro+shaman.
Paladin and pyro are most played. Shaman is 3rd/4th together with barbarian. So why its not relevent?

Shaman is not good solo, but its needed for a team. And warlock is not good solo and not needed in a team.

Do we both agree that rogue/marksman/warlock are in top 4 worst classes in pvm on both team hunts and solo hunts?
Muted
Player

Platon
Level 25
Mage
15th December 2021 10:10:53

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Baltas:
6pyros
3shamans
2marksman
2rogues
2barbarians
5paladins
0warlocks

2pyromancers
3shamans
3barbarians
12 paladins
0 warlocks
0 rogues
0 marksman

Paladin and pyro are most played. Shaman is 3rd/4th together with barbarian. So why its not relevent?

Shaman is not good solo, but its needed for a team. And warlock is not good solo and not needed in a team.

Do we both agree that rogue/marksman/warlock are in top 4 worst classes in pvm on both team hunts and solo hunts?

+1
Ninja Turtles
Player

Pharos
Level 291
Warrior
15th December 2021 10:30:02

GM, I seen Baltas hitting 1600 with death blow. Please nerf warlock :/
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
15th December 2021 13:11:05 (Last edited 15th December 2021 13:11:37)

Quoting Ninja Turtles:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ninja Turtles
Player

Pharos
Level 291
Warrior
15th December 2021 15:08:13

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Ninja Turtles:

I slap him with a dead frog irl and now we friends again
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
15th December 2021 16:28:47 (Last edited 15th December 2021 16:29:35)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Baltas:
6pyros
3shamans
2marksman
2rogues
2barbarians
5paladins
0warlocks

2pyromancers
3shamans
3barbarians
12 paladins
0 warlocks
0 rogues
0 marksman

I do agree that the gap between classes gets bigger the higher level they get, but not based on the way you looked at it. You don't know based on the highscores HOW that paladin, pyromancer or shaman got that experience. How many hours did they hunt? Solo or in a team?

There is no possible way to balance the advantages a pyromancers gets over any other class unless you take away the AoE on a pyromancer or give everyone AoE spells.

In terms of team xp, a ranger doesn't take nor give extra xp in a party. A warlock doesn't take but increases slightly in a team if they hunt efficiently.

By default you can't get that type of xp without a paladin.
By default you can't get that type of xp without a pyromancer.
But is that the whole reason team hunting experience was buffed? Efficiency is key.

If a solo person plays to gain the most experience he either needs to put in the hours or play pyromancer. But I agree on that single target classes should be buffed in terms of PvE.
Sioux
Premium

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
15th December 2021 17:21:17 (Last edited 15th December 2021 17:38:09)

- deliberation here is clearly just PVM dmg so need to disconsider pvp;

- even if increase bow/xbow attack points -> PVP dmg can be easily keept to do same hits as before just reducing autoattack of rangers based % increased on weapon's attack. That's quite simple to make and understand;

- dmg buff for spells is enough to bring balance between all subclass exp/h;

- Rangers: + dmg to main 1s spells and hellish volley can improve a lot gain exp in hunts 1x1 which are the best places for rogues and marks solo. Less cd to hellish volley would be nice else for luring hunts.

- Mages: I like the idea of + dmg for 1 area spell specific for each subclass like cross of annihilation and hailstorm because both spells are always used for warlocks and shamans to do combo and it enables more exp luring solo or with a blocker. Same thing to boost dmg of deathblow and rock thrust. Warlock and shaman are mostly single target attackers and to compensate pyromancers dmg with inferno, it's reasonable to increase at least 50% their stronger target spells on PVM.

- A test server could be opened this end of year so more players can help to analyze changes for a balance.
1 2 3 4