Show staff replies in this thread
22nd October 2022 15:36:58 CM Mercury View post »
Sir Persia Thecat
Player

Elysium
Level 373
Warrior
7th June 2022 22:44:46

the cleave was very unbalanced in 3 seconds, it would be excellent if it went back to 2 seconds, it broke the paladin's xp a lot :/
Hellsinner
Player

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
7th June 2022 23:01:21

I prefer 2 seconds back no matter what changes to do that.
Ninjanaja Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 491
Warrior
8th June 2022 00:01:11 (Last edited 8th June 2022 00:02:15)

well, every paladin on the game, just create an pyromancer or barb, and enjoy the exp xDDD, pyro lvl 140 make same exp/hr than an pala lvl 300 xDD RIDICULOUS!
Kazuto Rikudou
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
8th June 2022 00:54:06

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:
what the staff has to do is return desolation because cleave was the worst spell for paladin it has a lot against and they start to see desolation it had no against at all from my perspective

JOKE RIGHT???? DESOLATION?? PALADIN IS ALREADY IMMORTAL, STILL WANT TO SPAMMINF SPELL WITHOUT EXAUSTED??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I AGREE TO RETURN CLEAVE 2S, THAT ALREADY MAKES PALADIN INSANE.

AND BARBARIAN NEED 4K 2 HANDED WEAPON.

I'm sure you don't even know what the desolation spell is like because you notice the inexperience of the subclass first when they created cleave the paladin was nerfed too much second desolation if it had a 2-second freeze the only thing it had is that it could be combined with another paladin spell. And just as barbarian's rage of fury spell was nerfed, which had a decent damage of 8x8 sqm, now they put the 3 sqm in the front has more damage that literally did not increase anything and the remaining 5 sqm have no damage, and all because of you who were jealous because the paladin could lure between 6 and could stick to the wall now you are paying dearly or not or now they say that they do not have experience I asked why
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 713
Ranger
8th June 2022 09:06:52

Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:
Quoting Mask Bowzada:
Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:
what the staff has to do is return desolation because cleave was the worst spell for paladin it has a lot against and they start to see desolation it had no against at all from my perspective

JOKE RIGHT???? DESOLATION?? PALADIN IS ALREADY IMMORTAL, STILL WANT TO SPAMMINF SPELL WITHOUT EXAUSTED??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure you don't even know what the desolation spell is like because you notice the inexperience of the subclass first when they created cleave the paladin was nerfed too much second desolation if it had a 2-second freeze the only thing it had is that it could be combined with another paladin spell. And just as barbarian's rage of fury spell was nerfed, which had a decent damage of 8x8 sqm, now they put the 3 sqm in the front has more damage that literally did not increase anything and the remaining 5 sqm have no damage, and all because of you who were jealous because the paladin could lure between 6 and could stick to the wall now you are paying dearly or not or now they say that they do not have experience I asked why

paladin is a tank class, you have to tank and that is already very good, paladin's problem is being an immortal tank and wanting to deal damage like barbaro.

want to do xp, create a pyromancer or barbarian, paladin is a tank class, you don't have to deal damage like barbarian, what you're talking about doesn't even make sense.
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 713
Ranger
8th June 2022 09:09:07

Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:
Quoting Mask Bowzada:
Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:

barbarian need to do much more damage, and paladin need to tank, these are the basic ideas of each class, you are deluded that paladin will be the completely unbalanced class that it was again.

the current staff did a great job on the balance.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
8th June 2022 09:18:51

Quoting Ninjanaja Hammer:
well, every paladin on the game, just create an pyromancer or barb, and enjoy the exp xDDD, pyro lvl 140 make same exp/hr than an pala lvl 300 xDD RIDICULOUS!

Thats a lie. Tell me the spawns where lvl 140 pyro can make the same exp as 300paladin. 140 pyros inferno probably hits similar to cleave lol
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
8th June 2022 09:20:48

on high lvl barbarian tankyness is very similar to paladins. As theres no big difference between healing spell and atk spell. Atk spell heals similar amount as healing spell due to life steal potions/eq
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 648
Warrior
8th June 2022 09:30:02 (Last edited 8th June 2022 09:30:33)

Quoting Baltas:
on high lvl barbarian tankyness is very similar to paladins. As theres no big difference between healing spell and atk spell. Atk spell heals similar amount as healing spell due to life steal potions/eq

paladin lvl 400 = barb lvl 600 tanking

all barbarians need to get lvl 600+ to start hunting?

I see pyromants rushing 1-350 in 1-2 months.. i think pyro is best classe on game atm
Ninjanaja Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 491
Warrior
8th June 2022 10:08:02

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Ninjanaja Hammer:

Thats a lie. Tell me the spawns where lvl 140 pyro can make the same exp as 300paladin. 140 pyros inferno probably hits similar to cleave lol

and how many sqms inferno hit?! did u thinked it?
1 2 3 4
Last »