Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd October 2022 15:36:58 CM Mercury View post »
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
10th June 2022 06:22:12 (Last edited 10th June 2022 08:04:56)

Quoting Legendary Slayer:
I accept the idea of the cleave going back to 2 seconds.

and I'm for the barbarian's idea to have a 4k 2 handed weapon of level 300, we need that.

Agree! Barbarians need a new weapon something hard to get like 4k challenge points...

And paladins need cleave back to 2s maybe a rework on shield slam

Quoting Thunder Hammer:
Cleave 2s seems good. Shield slam needs to hit less keeping same cooldown and changing for an AOE as shockwave just in front of caster but 50% of damage reduced.
For example.: if now a paladin hits with cleave 1000 and shield slam 1600. Cleave changes to 670 but 2s and shield slam to 800, 6s and front line damage.

That's a nice idea because paladins don't need a stronger single target spell we already have holy sword and many other amazing spells to support us which is our subclass focus.
Considering paladin as tanky subclass makes sense turn shield slam into a smaller aoe than cleave, keeping the shield stats to calculate a lower damage compared how it works now, around same damage distributed/spread on 3 sqm fits more to paladins subclass than a single target spell besides holy sword.

Quoting Toretto:
On lives stream at twitch you can see:

- Guilherme Nelvam, paladin 749, melee 171, Cleave damage around 1520-1550, healing amount average 2450. (Nelvam)

- Zou Healer, paladin 581, melee 149, Cleave damage around 1215-1250, healing amount average 1950. (saluteonline)

- Hibria, barbarian 573, melee 136, Rage of fury around 1350 in front, Shockwave around 1550, healing amount average 1550. (dhcc30)

Based on that... Guilherme Nelvam pass to hit +- 1015 using cleave/2s and +- 1250 with shield slam/3sqm ahead helping to get a little + hp steal. Looks more like a paladin should be, doing much less damage than barbarians, healing better.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
10th June 2022 16:34:08

How would a lvl 300 or 500 barb compare to a paladin in exp/h? I guess a barbarian is still doing more experience, the difference being slightly lower at lower lvls. I feel like a paladin should never hit the same exp/h as a barbarian, after all the barbarian is the damage dealer and a Paladin is the tank.

The paladin tankiness and healing comes in handy when party hunting. And the barbarian damage pays out when solo hunting.
Sure at this point with players hitting lvl 600's a lot, a barbarian can also tank a great deal of monsters having some life steal gear. Not sure if this is the problem here? Having a high enough lvl barbarian that does a great deal of damage using life steal will they at some point pass paladins in tankiness as well?

Not sure what to change if anything, but personally I'm still so used to the 2s cleave that I could take the 2s cleave back with a damage reduction :P
Ninjanaja Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 491
Warrior
11th June 2022 11:33:28

Quoting Ritari:
How would a lvl 300 or 500 barb compare to a paladin in exp/h? I guess a barbarian is still doing more experience, the difference being slightly lower at lower lvls. I feel like a paladin should never hit the same exp/h as a barbarian, after all the barbarian is the damage dealer and a Paladin is the tank.

The paladin tankiness and healing comes in handy when party hunting. And the barbarian damage pays out when solo hunting.
Sure at this point with players hitting lvl 600's a lot, a barbarian can also tank a great deal of monsters having some life steal gear. Not sure if this is the problem here? Having a high enough lvl barbarian that does a great deal of damage using life steal will they at some point pass paladins in tankiness as well?

Not sure what to change if anything, but personally I'm still so used to the 2s cleave that I could take the 2s cleave back with a damage reduction :P

"elder sage" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Ninjanaja Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 491
Warrior
11th June 2022 11:35:41

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Ninjanaja Hammer:
Quoting Ninjanaja Hammer:
Quoting Toretto:
On lives stream at twitch you can see:

- Guilherme Nelvam, paladin 749, melee 171, Cleave damage around 1520-1550, healing amount average 2450. (Nelvam)

- Zou Healer, paladin 581, melee 149, Cleave damage around 1215-1250, healing amount average 1950. (saluteonline)

- Hibria, barbarian 573, melee 136, Rage of fury around 1350 in front, Shockwave around 1550, healing amount average 1550. (dhcc30)

You miss , 2500 hit in shield slam by guilherme

yeah, spell with 6s coldown xD

yes, shockwave has 4 seconds.
both have high cooldown, and the shield slam hits much more than the shockwave.

shield slam single target.

Paladin - Tanky Warrior
Barbarian - Damage Warrior
Please look overall spells, paladin have better haste, better heal even slow spell for pvp (make no sense) and sick survival spells. Paladin are really good class, maybe could change the spell to lower CD dont know but i really think it way more things higher on the list what to do next. Even add two handed weapon to challenge points boost i would put higher.

so if barb its an damage warrior, reduce they defense 20% more =)
Ninjanaja Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 491
Warrior
11th June 2022 11:53:03

another example, barb lvl 550 +/- can solo diroth, nelvam lvl 750 paladin cant do it
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 649
Warrior
11th June 2022 12:07:42 (Last edited 11th June 2022 12:08:31)

Quoting Ritari:

The most sensible opinion, from a very old sage elder, you really know exactly what you're saying, I agree!

a lvl 400+ paladin giving the real opinion about the class!
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 649
Warrior
11th June 2022 12:11:51

I just tested.
im barbarian lvl 600 , not tank 3 volcanic golem.
a paladin lvl 600 tank 8

the paladin is a god, it should hit 3x less than a barbarian, since it tanks 3x more, by logic that would be fair, the class is still absurdly strong in relation to the others.

I'm available if the staff wants to test and see how absurd this paladin is in relation to a barbarian.
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 649
Warrior
11th June 2022 12:13:23 (Last edited 11th June 2022 12:13:57)

the paladins were not used to it, they spent 10 years being gods alone in the game, now that the staff is doing a great job, adjusting things correctly, they don't accept that the class is made for tanking.

but they want to be immortal like gods, and do the same damage as a barbarian who is made to do damage hahahahaha
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 649
Warrior
11th June 2022 12:14:54

The correct is paladin cleave 6 second
shield stam 10 second

tank 3x more than barbarian

need do 3x less damage than barbarian
Ninjanaja Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 491
Warrior
11th June 2022 12:15:06

I just tested.
im barbarian lvl 600 , not tank 3 volcanic golem.
a paladin lvl 600 tank 8

the paladin is a god, it should hit 3x less than a barbarian, since it tanks 3x more, by logic that would be fair, the class is still absurdly strong in relation to the others.

I'm available if the staff wants to test and see how absurd this paladin is in relation to a barbarian.

see ur exp/hr with an paladin =) i shot u ill do like 2kk/hr exp more than a paladin at ur lvl
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »