Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
11th June 2022 15:33:47

Quoting Ninjanaja Hammer:
Quoting Legendary Slayer:
I just tested.
im barbarian lvl 600 , not tank 3 volcanic golem.
a paladin lvl 600 tank 8

the paladin is a god, it should hit 3x less than a barbarian, since it tanks 3x more, by logic that would be fair, the class is still absurdly strong in relation to the others.

I'm available if the staff wants to test and see how absurd this paladin is in relation to a barbarian.

see ur exp/hr with an paladin =) i shot u ill do like 2kk/hr exp more than a paladin at ur lvl

Get friends and go team hunt like ur class should do. Cry me an river haha.
Kazuto Rikudou
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
11th June 2022 15:34:08

if the paladin should not have damage the barbarian should have 0 defense so it would be fairer or not
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
11th June 2022 15:35:33 (Last edited 11th June 2022 15:45:32)

Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:
if the paladin should not have damage the barbarian should have 0 defense so it would be fairer or not

If you know anything about the game you know it all about healing and paladin have better healing xD also using the advantage on two handed weapon giving u less defence.

As i have mention before paladin have better healing / tanking abilitys , better haste , better solo spells for fights in open for PvP. Barbarians doing less exp then barbarians til they reach high level and skill. Paladin is a class that should tank and not do super much damage, before nerf it was no point at all to play barb since paladin was kinda better everywhere.
Kazuto Rikudou
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
11th June 2022 15:58:18

Quoting Revenge Clown:
Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:

If you know anything about the game you know it all about healing and paladin have better healing xD also using the advantage on two handed weapon giving u less defence.

As i have mention before paladin have better healing / tanking abilitys , better haste , better solo spells for fights in open for PvP. Barbarians doing less exp then barbarians til they reach high level and skill. Paladin is a class that should tank and not do super much damage, before nerf it was no point at all to play barb since paladin was kinda better everywhere.

bro if you think about it the paladin always makes more exp because he always hunts as a team while the barbarian always hunts alone and it is obviously that the paladin makes more exp even though he nerfs him 100 times he will always make more exp. And if you put people to choose between a damage and a tank to hunt, people will always choose the tank
Hexecutioner
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
11th June 2022 21:53:34 (Last edited 12th June 2022 04:06:59)

I think Staff could solve our doubts about 'experience rank' among all class putting in Library > Subclass > 1 to 5 stars *Ease of acquiring experience* .
That's the best way to end the discussion of who makes more exp in game .
Then you choose your class or sub based on that or create a new character if you are not happy with your own .
It's ok back cleave to 2s or shield slam featuring front wound identical to shockwave .
Furthermore, we need a bit improvement for shaman on their own support - increase negating damage - for lone hunts and warlock on pvm atk power .
Of course, after update we'll see if rangers got a nice raise on their atk .
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
12th June 2022 09:39:58 (Last edited 14th June 2022 21:11:26)

Cleave 8 seg coldoow please
Fuzzy
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
14th June 2022 02:36:59

Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:
add an npc to change classes: stipulating a payout in cards ( 100-300 )

Warrios: Paladin or Barbarian

Mages: Shaman, Warlock or Pyromancer

Rangers: Marksman or Rogue

:D

Certainly ''Sage'' Nelvam. New premium shop item: - Change subclass -> price min 100 and max 300 premium cards depending level + 1kk for each level.
In your case, paying 300 cards more 750kk you change to barbarian!
It's really fair kkkkkkkkkkk. 8)
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
14th June 2022 02:55:10

unfortunately it is not fair for people who started playing again after various balance changes.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
14th June 2022 03:46:07 (Last edited 14th June 2022 21:10:36)

Cleave 8 seg cold :D
Hellsinner
Player

Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
14th June 2022 10:20:27

Quoting Tenacious:
I think Staff could solve our doubts about 'experience rank' among all class putting in Library > Subclass > 1 to 5 stars *Ease of acquiring experience* .
That's the best way to end the discussion of who makes more exp in game .
Then you choose your class or sub based on that or create a new character if you are not happy with your own .
It's ok back cleave to 2s or shield slam featuring front wound identical to shockwave .
Furthermore, we need a bit improvement for shaman on their own support - increase negating damage - for lone hunts and warlock on pvm atk power .
Of course, after update we'll see if rangers got a nice raise on their atk .

Indeed good points I agree it
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »