« First
3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
3rd April 2023 14:30:55 CM Mercury View post »
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 999
Mage
10th April 2023 21:03:49

So far its the best update I ve seen. Dynamic equipment was a very good solution and its made really good.
Still there are some things that should have been changed. For example if you forge from a quest noble zezenian item, it should be gold. Like other old-high end items - tukinou, noble zz legs, dungeon rewards items from 160 + and boss items - hellish xbow noble zeze ring etc. Its really strange that you can loot for example a white glowing gauntlents which have worse bonuses than freshly looted great gauntlets from boulder thrower...
The question to Staff or anyone who know is howmany enchants is needed to improve from white to gold tier item? Anyone has tried it right now?
Amazin
Player

Pharos
Level 213
Mage
12th April 2023 00:11:26 (Last edited 12th April 2023 00:12:45)

Some of the tiers needs to be reworked, imagine being a warrior and having to wait till level 75 to use a bone sword? which is a weak weapon, there is actually alot of horrible 2 star items that should be one star and alot of items that should be 2 star and 3 star reworked so it isnt so end game with there being a new 1x server opening i dont feel as it will be viable to even play with the current "level requirements" to wear gear.

A solution for weapons would be 1 stars up to like Pirate Sabre or any weapon of 18-19 attack, then 2 star till boss items. (Example)
Kylock
Player

Elysium
Level 540
Mage
12th April 2023 14:15:43

Quoting Amazin:
Some of the tiers needs to be reworked, imagine being a warrior and having to wait till level 75 to use a bone sword? which is a weak weapon, there is actually alot of horrible 2 star items that should be one star and alot of items that should be 2 star and 3 star reworked so it isnt so end game with there being a new 1x server opening i dont feel as it will be viable to even play with the current "level requirements" to wear gear.

A solution for weapons would be 1 stars up to like Pirate Sabre or any weapon of 18-19 attack, then 2 star till boss items. (Example)

There were a hand full of items that were addressed, and to my knowledge they will be fixed by the start of the new server. / Next server restart on current servers.
« First
3 4 5