1 2 3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
3rd April 2023 14:30:55 CM Mercury View post »
Waldemaro
Player

Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
2nd April 2023 19:21:32

Balancing dynamic items with legacy stats on old servers is difficult. For this reason we have introduced a 35% Magic Resistance cap for resistance gained from equipment.

Do talents distributed in mana defense count towards the 35% mana defens limit?
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
3rd April 2023 08:56:59

I believe that for this training system to work, the char has to stop falling for no reason
CM Mercury
Community Manager

3rd April 2023 14:30:55 (Last edited 3rd April 2023 14:31:39)

Quoting Terror Soul:
"Capped the maximum Magic Resistance % gained from equipment to 35%."

There are some questions about it: so if I have 10% magic res from talents and on stats window it shows 34% magic res, it means I have 10% from talents and 24% from eq. So can I push it to 45% - 10% from talents and 35% from eq?
And on top of that 6% from magic res potion, which isnt shown on stats window.
Am I correct?

The magic resistance is capped for equipment only to 35% and if you reach that with your gear the potion will still be available to use with the additional magic resistance :)

Many questions regarding the training system, it's still a work in progress but it was released as part of the update since many players were asking for changes. With the base numbers of training time being same as being an AFK trainer, the idea is to introduce a boost for the players that are actively playing the game to have a small advantage over others.

The old training system where one would spend premium cards to cancel a tasks is no longer available.

A list of items that should or should not be enchantable have been collected and changes will be made accordingly. Feel free to post any items that you think are in the wrong category and we will make changes accordingly :)

-Mercury
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
3rd April 2023 20:22:59

Please turn test server online again - these enchanting possibilities are so complex that we need to look at them closer.
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
3rd April 2023 21:08:49 (Last edited 3rd April 2023 21:56:58)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Terror Soul:

There are some questions about it: so if I have 10% magic res from talents and on stats window it shows 34% magic res, it means I have 10% from talents and 24% from eq. So can I push it to 45% - 10% from talents and 35% from eq?
Am I correct?

The magic resistance is capped for equipment only to 35% and if you reach that with your gear the potion will still be available to use with the additional magic resistance :)

Many questions regarding the training system, it's still a work in progress but it was released as part of the update since many players were asking for changes. With the base numbers of training time being same as being an AFK trainer, the idea is to introduce a boost for the players that are actively playing the game to have a small advantage over others.

The old training system where one would spend premium cards to cancel a tasks is no longer available.

A list of items that should or should not be enchantable have been collected and changes will be made accordingly. Feel free to post any items that you think are in the wrong category and we will make changes accordingly :)

-Mercury

Could we get exact numbers if possible.

For example how many hits did 72 hours from the old osvald give?
As its stated 100% gives 75000 hits, so just from the idle regen you get 37500 hits every 20h.

Another problem I see is Osvald/Thorvald gave 2x skills on Pharos till 100 skills, then dropped down after that. Does this system also give the boosted rate before 100 or not?

-- Items--

Cursed eye is tier 1, should be at least tier 2.
Serpetine ring should be tier 2.
Magus Skirt shouldn't be tier 1.
Bloody Gauntlets should be tier 2.
Heavy Knight Sabatons should be tier 3.
Death Knight Boots should be tier 3.
Whirlwind Sceptre should be tier 3.
Zanaato should be tier 3.
Necromanncer
Player

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
3rd April 2023 21:39:44

GM would have a chance of you per attribute hp 200 1 star, 300 2 star, 500 3 star legendary, only for 1 item example necklace, minimum hp that gives a mage would help a lot in the quality of life in hunts
Necromanncer
Player

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
3rd April 2023 21:42:54

could you fix part of training when 50% ends, you have to log in to be able to count + 50%, there would be no way to finish 50% and restart another % of training without having to enter the doll ?????
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
3rd April 2023 23:01:23

collects have been hard to sell now (elysium) and now with the new system (which I like but needs to be refined) people may buy less because they won't be retired or training their makers with task collect. is there a possibility of collect tasks giving % reward in the training bar?
example: a collect task hard long give 3% reward in the training bar. a random hard long give 4% reward? the numbers can be questioned and discussed.

i am against the 4k point system but i think this will not change... so, currently the bushido helmet can be used by warrior (paladin/barbarian) and the paladin has his axe of destruction, now barbarian has his demonslayer, two items for warrior.

Would it be the moment to bring a book for mages? there is already the ivy rod and a 4k points book would be good.

a quiver with 5% or 10% areal chance for 4k points for rangers? the warsong already exists and a quiver with 4k points would also be good :D

so the 3 classes would have their two 4k points equipments

one more thing, i noticed the change about the cost of zz ore to enchant, would it be more fair like this?
ordinary 1 zz ore

epic 2-3 zz ore

legendary 5 zz ore as is the current system
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
3rd April 2023 23:30:41

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Terror Soul:

Am I correct?

-Mercury

I believe that the training system is a little flawed, I try to leave my character online, but it simply falls and this means that it does not recover up to 50%, there should be some way for you to stay online even with server instabilities.

Regarding the items, I do not agree with the way it is being done. Several common animal items are MUCH superior to items dropped from bosses and done in quests.

[18:57:12] You are looking at a barbute of glory in the Ordinary tier (attack 0.0, defense 6.6, 6% magic resistance, 3% stamina boost)

[20:29:56] You are looking at Tukinouu in the Legendary tier (attack 0.0, defense 9.5, 3% magic resistance, 3% physical resistance).

Where is this right?
Kylock
Player

Elysium
Level 540
Mage
4th April 2023 02:33:06 (Last edited 4th April 2023 02:36:34)

Quoting Aquaplay:

one more thing, i noticed the change about the cost of zz ore to enchant, would it be more fair like this?
ordinary 1 zz ore

epic 2-3 zz ore

legendary 5 zz ore as is the current system

Looted items other then boss items and some quest items are not enchantable.
1 2 3 4 5