Wl Do Lukinhas
Premium

Zera
Level 53
Mage
21st April 2023 19:08:55

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot :(

Dear Support,

I was recently banned from the game and did not receive a proper explanation for the ban. I would like to request clarification on this decision, not only to understand what happened but also so that the community can be informed and not feel disadvantaged.

I believe it is important that Game Masters clearly explain the reasons behind a ban. This is not only a fair and respectful attitude, but it is also essential for the community. When someone is banned without apparent reason or without a proper explanation, it can leave the community confused and discontent.

Furthermore, I was caught off guard with the decision and feel aggrieved. I would like to better understand the situation and have the opportunity to clarify any misunderstandings. I hope that we can work together to resolve this situation in the best way possible.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

Phoenix (LUCAS)

Request for clarification on ban
Frostitude
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
21st April 2023 19:21:38

I am pretty sure staff dont ban people without 100% proof. Those days are long gone.

That being said I dont think the forums are the right place for threads like this, the best way to contact Staff is through Email.

Perhaps you know yourself why you got banned. Send an email and wait for a reply.
Oco I Oso
Player

Zera
Level 92
Ranger
21st April 2023 19:46:31

Several people have been complaining about this issue, the staff needs more transparency.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
21st April 2023 19:54:14

Yeah IT happens to my friends also. Please look in to it
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
21st April 2023 19:59:05 (Last edited 23rd April 2023 15:54:09)

8)8)8)8)8)8)
Poyyeb
Player

Zera
Level 49
Mage
21st April 2023 20:12:06

same happenned to me when i was killing zombies
Umxis
Player

Zera
Level 86
Mage
21st April 2023 20:37:30

I believe the person was completely clean, but the community needs to know the reason for these random bans, transparency gives people much more confidence and this is making everyone worried.
Muvi
Player

Pharos
Level 180
Warrior
21st April 2023 22:16:39

Cara tomei ban hoje tbm e nao sei o motivo estava offline
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
21st April 2023 22:37:22

I completely agree, we do not ask that they not ban AFK people, but rather that they speak or give a specific answer to according to all the GM, their answer is we collected evidence of such a cause and they were banned and they do not say anything else, the staff is corrupt if they have evidence they have to Show them what action is taking for the ban? Be more explicit. It seems that all the staff is made up of children. Why don't they give an honest answer? The staff is so afraid to admit that they do a bad job even the children of the game realize that they ban for no reason if they want to ban by bot do it but show who and don't use bot just show that so far we have only seen totally random bans and It is not justified that they do a lousy job or they improve or the game will never be anything, it will always be nothing and it will never go beyond that, improve their attitudes by showing who is banned and now people are only looking for an explanation because the truth seems that the staff is working with people from 20 years that do not know what they do
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
21st April 2023 22:42:47

people without doing anything take bam and they say wrong software you talk to the GM he tells you we collect evidence he doesn't answer you anymore but they don't prove that it's wrong they don't prove that you did wrong they don't prove anything it means that the game doesn't help you to improve probably everyone we are doing wrong without knowing it but the game does not help you to know what you are doing wrong so that you do not do it again I think it is not to be very intelligent to show what causes at the moment you are doing and why you were banned more than A simple message from you took a ban for something unexpected but more than that they don't specify anything, I literally feel like I'm playing the game for 5 children in a basement because I don't see that they're improving the game, they say we're bringing more staff to keep an eye out, I'm tired of reporting an afk bot I even have a complete afk video and the staff never arrived so the staff I don't know what they can say about that but it seems to me that their job is very pathetic. Nothing else, what is the use of bringing 20 GMs if they are never there when you need them, do they want me to show them the video? people complement afk and I see them still walking as if nothing and people who did nothing hit a ban for no reason I think their administrative work is very unfortunate I have friends who would really do it better
1 2 3
Last »