Show staff replies in this thread
22nd April 2023 15:34:04 CM Mercury View post »
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
21st April 2023 22:44:03

I literally don't expect improvements in their game and they ruin it more and more
1 I completely agree that they ban the afk bots but show it by being more present, set an alarm on their cell phones, I don't know when reports are made by bots, they don't help because it seems that they only connect to ban randomly and that's it
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
21st April 2023 22:49:36

I will give you a tip because the truth is that I feel that they are children who are in gms again (DO THINGS RIGHT OR DO NOTHING AND READY IF THE POSITION IS VERY BIG THEN DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN LIKE GM GO CREATE NEW CREATURES GO IMPROVE THE CAVES INVENT NEW QUEST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO DO THAT BUT LITERALLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO BAN DO IT WITH REASONS AND REASONS BAN THE AFK BOTS AND DON'T RANDOMLY BAN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HURT) the truth is only my sincere response improve or retire And now if you don't like the comments then work better because the one who does things well never has repercussions but you are already seeing that it is neither 1 nor 2 nor 3 there are several who have been banned for no reason and thank God I am not one Because I work and the time I have, I spend little time with my friends, but for the people who dedicate more time to being banned for no reason, I find it unfortunate
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
21st April 2023 22:51:24

I don't think that people have to come to tell you how to do your job, they are not children, I suppose, it is simply to clarify those who ban, like my friend who was in the middle of a hunt and out of nowhere he disbanded and the reason is according to bot, but when It literally has a warrior who tanks the monsters and the only duty of a pyromancer you don't need many fingers to do that just use the keys 4 3 2 1 and that's constantly and if that's bot then delete the game and do something else because I don't know what they do
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
21st April 2023 22:54:31

I would appreciate it if you read everything that I put and do not take it the wrong way but you have to learn from the mistakes because they are not common mistakes or small mistakes they are gigantic ERRRRRRROOOOOOREEEESSSSS that it seems that the GM does not want a player in the game, he does ban the afk bots but They don't ban random people and if you have proof, as you tell everyone, it shows that it led you to make that decision and clarify it and that's it, as a GM, it doesn't cost you anything to be invisible and record or am I wrong? and it already shows the afk bots that it is ready, it is not to be very intelligent, I do not need a lot of intelligence to think of options that improve the game, but do it or do nothing and that's it, things are done well

gm viper
gm mendenhall
gm arunion
cm mercury
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
21st April 2023 22:56:02

And I repeat, do not take it the wrong way, they are only comments, but improve that and people will not complain anymore, the people who use the bot will be shown and the game will improve as long as they show the mistakes of the people, if they do not show anything, the credibility against the staff is very low and no one will think that they do a good job
Duubpuya Omkivli
Player

Zera
Level 80
Warrior
22nd April 2023 12:17:17

The problem is that's something super random, not the rule, as we have people clearly using, like the current Zera's high levels. But if becomes the rule, delete everyone at once!
CM Mercury
Community Manager

22nd April 2023 15:34:04

Hi,

If you have been banned you can log in to your account on the homepage and check the criminal record for the length and the reason. The only way to discuss things related to a ban is by sending a support ticket to support@playzezenia.com from the account email.
As for transparency, we can not nor will we disclose how cheaters are detected.
When you create an account you agree to the terms and conditions of ZezeniaOnline. The game rules can be found at Terms & Conditions.
Advanced bots always result in a ban untill deletion whereas minor rule infractions result in a ban of varying length depending on the rule infraction.

-Mercury
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd April 2023 15:48:02 (Last edited 22nd April 2023 15:53:58)

Game still fuckign joke your new server will be same empty shit in 2-3 weeks. Ban me aswell so i never ever play this again

You should eliminate bot 6 years ago we all know like 90% game use something bot,macro,pixel heal

So ban erveryone that use something or make those things not usable
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
22nd April 2023 17:23:26

I'll be honest with you, the bot will always exist and it exists since the first month of creation of all 2D games. I think the way you are banning it is extremely wrong. the cavebot yes is something harmful to the games, but the other mechanics become normal nowadays. All 2D games there will always be bot. Tibia, bloodstone, medivia, ravendown and others.

The game's community is not very large (due to the lack of correct disclosure), but it is a very loyal community and I believe that the way you are banning without response and treating the community, you will only put everything to waste.

You guys are doing a great job with updates and improvements, but this bot thing will kill the new server and the game. Just like in the Quillon era, when the game almost died and had to be sold.
Kimiimaro
Premium

Platon
Level 10
Mage
22nd April 2023 17:25:14

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

If you have been banned you can log in to your account on the homepage and check the criminal record for the length and the reason. The only way to discuss things related to a ban is by sending a support ticket to support@playzezenia.com from the account email.
As for transparency, we can not nor will we disclose how cheaters are detected.
When you create an account you agree to the terms and conditions of ZezeniaOnline. The game rules can be found at Terms & Conditions.
Advanced bots always result in a ban untill deletion whereas minor rule infractions result in a ban of varying length depending on the rule infraction.

-Mercury

New anti-bot system, if you suspect a player is using a bot, you will ban them.

I've seen this movie before, the lead actor used to be Quilon, now it seems to be you."
1 2 3 4
Last »