Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

DEADPOOL IS LOVE, DEADPOOL IS LIFE
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
22nd April 2023 17:40:54

Maybe if everyone who keeps saying "ban all bots" stopped actually using the bot then maybe they would see that people will still play this game without the bot and take more action.

@The people who say HP/MP/Auto attack bot isn't as bad are always on Elysium, try fighting manual against people who have their bot heal/mana/buff/auto attack while they can focus on pushing barrel etc, then tell me those type of bots dont matter.
Paladin Dark
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Warrior
22nd April 2023 19:13:30

Banning Black Paradise's account in Zera is super good because it's clear that he uses a bot and he comes here yelling that he doesn't use a bot and that the ban was unfair
Pandaxz
Player

Zera
Level 33
Mage
22nd April 2023 22:08:49

kkk e de rir disso pois eu ja sai desse jogo desisto pois tao banindo muitos que fazem doaçoes para o jogo progredi eles estao banindo e nem se quer dao uma justificativa sempre a mesmo comentarios violaçao 5 quebrada mais provas nao tem entao nem traduzir pra posta aqui vo perde meu tempo em agosto tem https://thetavernonline.com/news achoq vai ser bem melhor q esse jogo onde administrado ta pouco se fudendo pros jogadores sem conta que nos brasileros so jogamos com lag e somos grande parte do zezenia mais eles nao ligao pra nada entao eu ja desistalei ate o jogo do meu computador pra nao passa mais raiva porque no começo do zera foi 360 reais pra de doaçoes pra eles banir e nem da respostra nos email e so oi e tachau pro zezenia
Kimiimaro
Player

Platon
Level 10
Mage
22nd April 2023 23:58:47 (Last edited 23rd April 2023 02:11:58)

''It's incredible how Brazilians always get banned, it has always been like this, Europeans will always be 'xenophobic' towards Brazilians."
If you're not interested in having the Brazilian community around, please let us know and we'll stop playing

Ritari cannot be the GM while playing on the team
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
23rd April 2023 05:58:17

Quoting Ranger Scooby Doo:
''It's incredible how Brazilians always get banned, it has always been like this, Europeans will always be 'xenophobic' towards Brazilians."
If you're not interested in having the Brazilian community around, please let us know and we'll stop playing

I think pulling the race card is a bit over the top... Ofcourse if the majority of the community is South-American, the chances of a South-American player getting caught are higher than a European player.

I would love to see staff give their reasonings to shut some of these players up who obviously got caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.
Snuz
Player

Tipitaka
Level 10
Ranger
23rd April 2023 07:56:31

Quoting Agron:

I think pulling the race card is a bit over the top... Ofcourse if the majority of the community is South-American, the chances of a South-American player getting caught are higher than a European player.

I would love to see staff give their reasonings to shut some of these players up who obviously got caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

Says the one with he's own bot. Guess the dutch ppl are happy now when Arjen is back to help them. 🥳
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
23rd April 2023 08:09:12

Quoting Snuz:
Quoting Agron:

Says the one with he's own bot. Guess the dutch ppl are happy now when Arjen is back to help them. 🥳

If you say so, all I know is that I am not using it or getting caught:smartass: you can decide which one it is.

As Deadpool used to quote;" “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” ― Pablo Picasso
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
23rd April 2023 09:30:29

Botting will become legal soon, people can hardly play this game without a bot. They can easily get a 90% banrate on kazebot but they choose not to.
Pandaxz
Player

Zera
Level 33
Mage
23rd April 2023 13:37:16

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account banishment.

After investigating the issue, we have found that you were using unofficial software while using our platform. Our terms of service strictly prohibit the use of any unauthorized third-party software or applications, and we have a zero-tolerance policy for such actions.

Evidence was gathered against you over time, and we have determined that your use of this unofficial software was in violation of our terms of service. Even if you were not using unofficial software at the time of banishment, we must take this violation seriously and uphold our banishment decision.
As a result, we regret to inform you that your banishment will not be lifted.

We understand that this may be a disappointing outcome, but we take our platform's integrity very seriously and must uphold our terms of service to maintain a safe and fair environment for all our users.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
See our tips to keep your account safe and secure: lamentável ele dão essa resposta kk vi gente claramente q estava usando um bot e não foram banidos até hj bye zezenia deixo o zezenia morre deixa o zezenia acaba os gm tão de palhaçada com a cara de quem quer joga
1 2 3 4 5
Last »