Nerve
Premium

Zera
Level 243
Mage
24th April 2023 16:02:06

Quoting Gudalik:
Just stop being hypocrites. Now you will tell that's edited xd

I will admit (I'm not melvin) I have botted in the past and I got deleted for it (on my main account), I took the ban because I knew I did it.
I've never liked botting since the old Tibia days where it just fucks everything up from the economy, fun to PVP.

I'm glad they're now taking action.
IMO as its such a drastic change from whats been "allowed" in the past I would never hand out permanent bans.

First offence should be 1 week, give people a chance to change.
Second offence should be a month.
Third give them a 1 year ban.

All permanent bans do is stop people playing it doesn't stop them from botting. Give people a chance and maybe they will then play manual and you will retain more players.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
24th April 2023 17:03:31

Quoting Gudalik:
Just stop being hypocrites. Now you will tell that's edited xd

Its edited.... :smartass::smartass::smartass:

I wont lie a out it, ive used kazebot, and the previous bot. Along with over half the community.

Atleast when i got banned, which i did in the past, i didnt cry about it cuz i knew i made a mistake:D
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
24th April 2023 18:16:21

I'll be honest with everyone, the GM only banned one enemy and now everyone is going to pay attention to the forum.

Just analyze the top 20 lvls of zera and everyone will be using bot.

I ask you again to review everything that is being done and where the game is going.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th April 2023 18:44:11

I dont defend anyone i just mean they could say that at begining then more pepz would Play maybe. Also game without bot would be more fun. But personally i dont like this mixed system i would prefer to Play normal pvp with frags so im not gonna Play any mixed in the future.
Frostitude
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
24th April 2023 18:44:33

Quoting Kkoupe:

I ask you again to review everything that is being done and where the game is going.

Not everyone :)

I will setup a stream and show some of my hunts to remove doubts like my friend Nerve.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th April 2023 19:35:43

Quoting Toxotai:
Quoting Kkoupe:

Not everyone :)

I will setup a stream and show some of my hunts to remove doubts like my friend Nerve.

New era with no bots im hyped
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
24th April 2023 22:12:21 (Last edited 24th April 2023 22:13:05)

I'VE GOT 99 BANS, BUT..... FOR A BOT AIN'T ONE!

"FEEEEEEEL MEEEEEEEH!"
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

TUPOOL

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
25th April 2023 16:23:36

Quoting Shaquille O Neal:
Several people have been complaining about this issue, the staff needs more transparency.

I saw more than one person, complaining about a ban, without a concrete explanation, and if 90% of the community uses kazebot, why the staff does not make it clear, from day " x " of the month " x " , may not use any type of software! It's very simple, if the criterion is not used for 100% of people, it should not be used!
Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
25th April 2023 16:43:55 (Last edited 25th April 2023 16:47:04)

{please deleted this}
« First
5 6 7 8