22nd April 2023 15:34:04 CM Mercury View post »
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
24th April 2023 13:40:39

Quoting Trapp:
:D nice kill the game in 3 days completed. Goodluck with this, was fun for 10 years but iam out now :) peace

I knew this would happen, everyone full bots then cries when they get banned.

Try playing manual once in a while and maybe you lot wont get banned.
Ai Pai Para
Player

Pharos
Level 50
Warrior
24th April 2023 13:49:37

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

This character has been banned from the game.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
24th April 2023 14:19:25 (Last edited 24th April 2023 14:20:30)

Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:
:D nice kill the game in 3 days completed. Goodluck with this, was fun for 10 years but iam out now :) peace

Ye but you are kind of clueless - it's not like you have been on the pvp side and seen us hunt?
We've been playing actively and pushing our limits because we don't have a solid warrior.
I think I know what really lies behind the latest bans, its rough to be on the weaker side.
Digdag
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Warrior
24th April 2023 14:26:19

Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:

Playing manual? Then stop using your macro's? it's literally same as bot x)

Harder to get caught i would assume tho, good for you and your little minions.
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
24th April 2023 14:59:13 (Last edited 24th April 2023 14:59:55)

Quoting Trull:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:

Ye but you are kind of clueless - it's not like you have been on the pvp side and seen us hunt?
We've been playing actively and pushing our limits because we don't have a solid warrior.
I think I know what really lies behind the latest bans, its rough to be on the weaker side.

I've meet you guys 3 times in a PVP situation and thats all I needed to see to know you guys bot, the auto attack script, only ever mana after a spell has been used etc.
People always cry foul when they get banned even though their ban was 100% correct.

Quoting Digdag:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:

I stream my hunts quite a lot and from that you would see not only do I not use a macro but the way I hunt a macro would be useless and not helpful in the slighest.

Same old same old, get banned for botting then deflect on others. Try manual playing it's actually not as hard as everyone seems to think.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
24th April 2023 15:09:39 (Last edited 24th April 2023 15:11:15)

ha - ha - hi - ho.

People are still at trainers and ppl are on hunts, there is work to do gogo!

People are offline - lets put some work on them too!
Natural Stormrage
Premium

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
24th April 2023 15:26:08

Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trull:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:

I've meet you guys 3 times in a PVP situation and thats all I needed to see to know you guys bot, the auto attack script, only ever mana after a spell has been used etc.
People always cry foul when they get banned even though their ban was 100% correct.

Quoting Digdag:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:

I stream my hunts quite a lot and from that you would see not only do I not use a macro but the way I hunt a macro would be useless and not helpful in the slighest.

Same old same old, get banned for botting then deflect on others. Try manual playing it's actually not as hard as everyone seems to think.

Met you ONCE outside pz, in draco's. And you died within 7 seconds. So that's you'r evidence? sure buddy, well enjoy this server with soon 30 players.
Joeroguein
Player

Zera
Level 192
Ranger
24th April 2023 15:26:57

Its hilarious how ignorant the people are who got banned for 3rd party, just ask urself if i did or did not use a bot?
It's not hard to see who uses a bot and you can't hide it, its just a matter of time before you get caught. You all knew bots are illegal and you all knew people got banned left right and center.

Or are you this stupid to think only cavebot is a bot? How about mana's? How about HP pots? How about combo macro's? How about auto targets? How about healing? Its not a bot if you dont cavebot? ha ha ha.

Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve. DONT USE BOTS AND YOULL BE FINE.
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
24th April 2023 15:37:23

Quoting Natural Stormrage:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trull:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:

Quoting Digdag:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:

Met you ONCE outside pz, in draco's. And you died within 7 seconds. So that's you'r evidence? sure buddy, well enjoy this server with soon 30 players.

I meet you multiple times, someone else playing your character? Forgot about crossroads? what about outside southern shore boat? maybe the time we attacked you in orc wizards and you ran in to nocturnes?
Natural Stormrage
Premium

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
24th April 2023 15:51:06

Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Natural Stormrage:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trull:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:

Quoting Digdag:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Trapp:

I meet you multiple times, someone else playing your character? Forgot about crossroads? what about outside southern shore boat? maybe the time we attacked you in orc wizards and you ran in to nocturnes?

I can give you answers to every question.

1. Nobody plays my char
2. I was never attacked by you at southern shore/orc wizard, that was Trapp. I was down nocturne hunting, i was running out to help, when i arrived, you were all in boat except Toxo, wich died.
3. I saw you in crossroad, but barely touched you.
4. What else do you want me to tell?
« First
4 5 6 7 8