30th April 2023 17:13:00 Administration View post »
17th May 2023 12:42:15 CM Mercury View post »
Guns
Premium

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
27th April 2023 17:11:28

Due to recent events, I would like to express my opinion. The community desires to put an end to bots, which I believe is something that the majority agrees on. However, many players also use bots and macros for their convenience. Zezenia has excellent lore, hunts, class mechanics, and quests, but it is outdated in terms of user experience. We are no longer in 2010, we are no longer 15 years old, and we cannot play for eight hours a day. In order for players to rely less on macros and external facilitators, it is necessary to update the game before punishing players.

Three examples of good practices have been introduced, such as the pet that picks up loot for us, helping us to not need auto-loots. However, I believe it would be ideal to update the auto-loot so that only one click on the monster's body is necessary, instead of having to click on them and use hotkeys. In addition, the recent update of enchants was very good because it focused on the defensive side and made us more resistant, which made both high-level PVP and PVE easier. Finally, fishing has become easier because now it is possible to fish while chatting on WhatsApp or working.

There are still some things that need improvement, such as a battle or target system for monsters, which could even be extended to PVP. Players are currently very fast, which makes it difficult for less skilled players to target them, which is especially uncomfortable for archer and mage players, as most of the game can be controlled by the keyboard, except for clicking on the monster to attack it. Although some players may be against it, this would greatly improve the user experience, especially for new players coming from other more updated RPGs.

Another necessary improvement is the responsiveness of hotkeys. Zezenia requires perfect timing to press hotkeys. If we hold down a hotkey for a spell on cooldown and release it when the cooldown is over, the spell will not be triggered. Therefore, it is necessary for the game to be updated and the engine simplified to make it easier to play. We can look at Tibia as an example, where players with better timing have better performance, but more limited players can still play. Even a tetraplegic can play Tibia, but probably could not play Zezenia.

Optimizing gathering, while with the new sets we rarely need potions, they still bring comfort to hunts, and for lower levels, I believe they still make a difference. Make gathering enjoyable again, either by making it faster or increasing the number of plants gathered. No one wants to spend 2 hours gathering plants just to hunt for 2 hours.

Another point is the health potions. Our best health potion heals around 800, while most players heal around 2,000 through magic. We need a potion that heals around 1,500 so that when we're in trouble, we can heal comfortably.

I believe that these and other actions that our companions can add will drastically reduce the need for bots, and only then can you punish the abusers. I haven't had any characters deleted, but many of my friends have, some unfairly and abusively, as they used healing or attack macros but trained their characters without cave bots. Others were banned at the dummies or in the depot.
You have lost many players, and even the most pessimistic predictions were not as bad as the reality. The server has only been active for two weeks, and you have barely 30 active players left. Remodel your game, unban players, and start taking justified actions.
Expose the botters and the reasons for the bans. Stop generating insecurity and dissatisfaction within the small community you still have.
Wyhual
Premium

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
27th April 2023 18:37:53

The game is also in quillon season.

Unfortunately they are taking the community out of the game, it's sad to see where the game is going again, probably veeti won't even read it, as it will be deleted before, but the game will end that way.

Unfortunately, I really like this game, but not like that.

Thank you, I won't play anymore if this continues.
Jaroslaw Kaczynski
Premium

Elysium
Level 20
Warrior
27th April 2023 19:33:52

Good post, agree with you.
Nerve
Premium

Zera
Level 243
Mage
27th April 2023 19:52:08

I 100% think botting should be banned, but the permanent bans do not stop botting all they do is stop people playing. They need to give people a chance to stop botting and start playing manual.

First ban 1 week
Second ban 1 month
All bans after that 3+ months.
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
27th April 2023 20:22:39

Quoting Nerve:
I 100% think botting should be banned, but the permanent bans do not stop botting all they do is stop people playing. They need to give people a chance to stop botting and start playing manual.

First ban 1 week
Second ban 1 month

Cavebotting should result in immediate permanent ban without any warnings. We are not in the kindergarten.
Nerve
Premium

Zera
Level 243
Mage
27th April 2023 20:28:41 (Last edited 27th April 2023 20:29:48)

Quoting Grande Furioso:
Quoting Nerve:

First ban 1 week
Second ban 1 month

Cavebotting should result in immediate permanent ban without any warnings. We are not in the kindergarten.

We are not in kindergarten and this is a business, if they banned all bots permanently this game would have to shut down.
They've "allowed" botting for many many years, they could easily stop most of the botting on the backend and client side but they choose not to.

I was mainly talking about the 99% of people who use healbots/mana/auto attack/buffs etc.

All bots ruin the game in there own way and none are worse than the other.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
27th April 2023 20:43:08

Please dont add battle and hotkey to atack monstera/players that's sucks
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
27th April 2023 21:04:24

Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Grande Furioso:
Quoting Nerve:

First ban 1 week
Second ban 1 month

We are not in kindergarten and this is a business, if they banned all bots permanently this game would have to shut down.
They've "allowed" botting for many many years, they could easily stop most of the botting on the backend and client side but they choose not to.

I was mainly talking about the 99% of people who use healbots/mana/auto attack/buffs etc.

All bots ruin the game in there own way and none are worse than the other.

It is wrong to think that there will be no Zezenia if botters are banned. Many people confuse cause with effects. The lack of new players is caused by presence of the existing botters. The recent launch of a completely new, fresh server gave hope for fair and reasonable gameplay, but reality was brutal - Botters are ruining this new server just like old ones.

Healbots, auto attacks... etc - It can be solved by devolping better, modern UI and tweaking some mechanics.
Gathering, fishing and brewing should also be rebuilt.
Tower God
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
27th April 2023 21:58:45

Quoting Nerve:

First ban 1 week
Second ban 1 month

+1
Licancabur
Premium

Pharos
Level 511
Warrior
27th April 2023 22:34:40

I think the same thing, literally, many people play with certain help, for example, since the shit they did with the proxies, they never improved it, they left it worse, I had to pay for a proxy and I play with x button control controller for the versatility of the mouse, throw pots of abilities, etc., but The game just arrived and they began to ban people without prior notice. It seems very unfair to me. It's fine that they ban the afk bots and others, but they don't improve the game, they make it worse. instance but not the staff is in bad habits they do not improve and sadly I cannot play because I am afraid because they do not justify the bams if they ban me and I just have nothing or they misinterpret some function of any program that I have I will lose all a lot of money and time so what Very bad because of what the staff does, it is not something that you only ask for, many ask for it, but the game never pays attention to us
1 2 3
Last »