Elysium
Level 995
Mage
2nd May 2023 08:27:08

Quoting Kiridinho:
Quoting Administration:
Hello,

To answer some common questions:

The use of generic one-to-one hotkey remapping that does not involve injection into the game client (such as common mouse or keyboard software) has always been permitted. More complex macros are not. Likewise, we do not forbid the use of VPN or a proxy.

But many players got ban (as I know, please correct if I'm wrong) being life or mana drained in some situations and if the heal comes instantly: BAN, how can this be a good reason for a ban?

Please don't believe everything you read on the internet ;-) No such bans have been given. No one has or is going to be banned because they appear to be hitting their combos perfectly.

But the all the point is: You are banning "botters" that claims they were macroing, or clean or whatever, my opinion is that the community has the right to know specifficaly why they are getting ban first of all, and second with proofs of the ban

I'm sorry, but there is probably not a single game out there that will give you such transparency into their methods. What you are effectively asking for is for us to weaken our ability to ban bots in the future.

And really, even if we provided proof do you think the complaints would stop there or would the goalposts move? It's always their dog's 10 year old cousin playing while they're in the toilet, corrupt staff interfering with the war, etc. :-)

REMOVE THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD FROM THE ZEZENIA WEBSITE AND FORCE PLAYERS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME CLIENT THROUGH STEAM WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW FOR A 3RD PARTY PROGRAM. IT'S SIMPLY THAT EASY TO DO AWAY WITH THE BOTS SO WE CAN ALL PLAY FAIRLY. THIS PICKING AND CHOOSING FROM EYES OF THE STAFF IS MAKING ALL PLAYERS QUIT.

Unfortunately there is no "automagic" security in Steam that would prevent injection into the client or other hacks nor would Valve Anti Cheat automatically detect obscure cheats designed for Zezenia. We do not want to monopolize access to Zezenia Online to a single platform only.

Once again we would like to remind that slandering community members is not acceptable. Please keep your feedback constructive to avoid having your posts cleaned up.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Most of the people got annoyed and stopped playing because of the wave of bans. If they will readjust, they will see that the game will improve, giving people the opportunity to improve. Many people use the bot due to lack of time, since a lot is spent in the game. spend time on useless things like fishing, collecting plants and so most people don't want to do that for fun, they do it out of obligation and they should also think about it, download the cd of the ban of the last 2 months and place it as a warning number 2 and From now on, if they receive one more penalty, ban them permanently and all new ones from now on will have penalties 1, 2 and 3, 3 as a permanent way with a participation of 1 month of deleting.

Omg I cant believe somebody can be so rude like you. Nobody told them to bot, they did it on their own responsibility. Personally if it would happen like you told, I would stop playing because I never bot, spent a lot, a lot of time manually here and if there were something that dont give me satisfaction and its useless like you told about gathering or fishing- I just avoid that, or simply buy herbs to brew. In botting there something more, they want to be better than the others, helping themselves in illegal way. They knew the risk. Anyway those banned guys are still around, so,maybe they play less but still ;D

The Staff answer was really good, with nice lack of sarcasm with 10 y o cousin or dog :D
They are on good route and I hope they will expand game by new city, some nice quest like inquisition from other game for example and they can add some hlvl spot which will be good for hunting for 3-4 ppl team. Then the game will grow and even those banned ppl that you mention will come back.
Poc
Premium

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
4th May 2023 02:05:17

I don't see a reason to play, staff going against the community, the game needs several things you're saying you have an ANTI HACKER, waiting for players to go offline to be banned by the supposed ANTI HACKER, before inventing lies, fix the game first.

The entire community we built in Pharos, helping with items, ZZ coins to improve your XP, you destroyed everything... I'm not here to cause problems or attack the staff without reason, I'm just venting. My friends want to play because of your actions, but everyone stopped playing because of you

When the game starts moving in the right direction again, I will start playing again.

I hope I don't get banned, this was just a vent.
:(:(
Tacador Di Pau
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Ranger
4th May 2023 02:30:00

Before taking drastic measures, you should sort out certain items that have lost their meaning with this update, such as the Enchanted Golden Medallion and the Ennobled Legendary Golden Ring, for instance.
It used to take months to obtain the Enchanted Golden Medallion, but now any legendary amulet has become better. Improve the hunts by doing all the hunts above level 130, taking advantage of hunting in a box (encouraging the presence of more classes in the game, as there are always the same classes), and enhancing the hunting party to perform better as a group.
Tacador Di Pau
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Ranger
6th May 2023 01:33:28

Once again without a response, people being banned as your powerful 'anti-hacker'
Rockjsokc
Player

Everest
Level 13
Mage
6th May 2023 15:23:50

Quoting Poc:
I don't see a reason to play, staff going against the community, the game needs several things you're saying you have an ANTI HACKER, waiting for players to go offline to be banned by the supposed ANTI HACKER, before inventing lies, fix the game first.

The entire community we built in Pharos, helping with items, ZZ coins to improve your XP, you destroyed everything... I'm not here to cause problems or attack the staff without reason, I'm just venting. My friends want to play because of your actions, but everyone stopped playing because of you

When the game starts moving in the right direction again, I will start playing again.

Which unfortunately, is used in only a few players!
There are people streaming who can't miss a spell! Funny, for these people the anti cheat doesn't work?
Yaabbaa
Premium

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
6th May 2023 15:31:17

Quoting Rockjsokc:
Quoting Poc:

Which unfortunately, is used in only a few players!
There are people streaming who can't miss a spell! Funny, for these people the anti cheat doesn't work?

People have been playing this game for 10+ years including similar games like tibia etc, ofcourse people will not run around and *Poff* like newbies (saying it in a friendly manner), specially not the top players who know what their doing.
Last Breath
Premium

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
16th May 2023 21:15:17 (Last edited 16th May 2023 21:17:26)

Quoting Darkzs:
Quoting Administration:
Thanks for your constructive feedback. We hope to make many improvements to quality of life in the game in the coming months. However, we can not accept the use of any third party bot software and bans will continue to be handed out to offenders. The simple foolproof method to avoid a ban is to not run any such software on your computer or modify the Zezenia client software.

We will not dignify any unfounded accusations of corruption as this is a common cry from cheaters every time enforcement actions are taken. While we do not comment on individual cases the Game Masters named in this thread have had nothing to do with this ban wave. The staff does not favor any teams and stays out of PvP politics. The bans we place are not taken lightly.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I sent many messages for the support I have to show you that I don't do bots. You as programmers know that nothing is deleted from a writing, everything is always there.

I use x-mouse button control, when I scroll up it uses one hotkey, when I scroll down it uses another hotkey, it is only one hotkey per button, but sometimes it uses the hotkey 1,2 or 3 times, it depends on how much I scroll the mouse button! I wonder if this is forbidden!??
CM Mercury
Community Manager

17th May 2023 12:42:15

Quoting Last Breath:

I use x-mouse button control, when I scroll up it uses one hotkey, when I scroll down it uses another hotkey, it is only one hotkey per button, but sometimes it uses the hotkey 1,2 or 3 times, it depends on how much I scroll the mouse button! I wonder if this is forbidden!??

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with that. You are still using one "button" press to simulate one action and even when scrolling the mouse wheel, a spell or a mana potion for example due to its delay would not be used more than once within the exhaust(same could be done spamming a key mapped to f1 for example) so that falls under key mapping and is therefore allowed :)

-Mercury
Last Breath
Premium

Pharos
Level 143
Warrior
17th May 2023 15:07:04 (Last edited 17th May 2023 15:07:20)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Last Breath:

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with that. You are still using one "button" press to simulate one action and even when scrolling the mouse wheel, a spell or a mana potion for example due to its delay would not be used more than once within the exhaust(same could be done spamming a key mapped to f1 for example) so that falls under key mapping and is therefore allowed :)

-Mercury

Thanks for answering, I am reassured now!
« First
6 7 8