17th May 2023 12:42:15 CM Mercury View post »
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 13:36:34

Quoting Kkoupe:
The point is that bots will never end. Bot and macro is something already employed in a 2D game, 99% of people who play this style of game are older people, people who work, have children, family and don't have time to spend 10 hours playing like crazy, zezenia it's very punitive. You need to cast 4 spells and not lose a healing turn to get good exp. If you play 4 hours a day, today that is already a lot for many players. you will use approximately 14400 spells, not counting pots.

Not to mention that if you die, you lose all the exp you made that day.

The point is that in addition to being almost impossible to remove the bot/macro from a game, you are doing it in a completely non-transparent and unprofessional way. You are favoring teams, you are taking actions that change the chronology of a server.

If you want to ban bots, make an antibot and ban them all, but banning whoever you find handy to simulate a wave of bans is not the right way to do it.

Example:

Tripp, Trapp and their team had a large advantage in front of us, a ban on tripp made trapp discouraged (correctly) and made the brs team win the wars, but they banned half of the brs team, giving advantage again for opponents, you know? You are taking the attitude that you are practically choosing the fate of the server.

Do you know what their own rules say? The GM has the right to be visible or invisible, he can move you to an island if he considers you a bot, he can talk to you, practically every physicist knows how I take bam, most of them are afk in training or disconnected, they clearly favor a team because they are a corrupt staff, they are asked to help you. demonstrate the ban you had and they never answer you well they know I will use everything that the twitch channel has I will make bad advertising for the game because clearly the staff is crap they never answer your messages you give them proof of what programs you use or what macros you use because If it is a cure macro, it is not permanently banned and I have seen how many are banned for 1 month and precisely those of the opposing team for using the same macro are permanently bam
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 14:08:02

here the same airtrack player from elysium physically admitting that he does a bot and I'm not lying, you manage a registry, right? compare the ip address check the registry check the date and you will see how he admits it don't trust me see it game owners ban the bot player once and for all do your job well this should be banned do a complete and honest job how is it possible that a player who is top 1 in fishing has 2 afk bot characters and clearly admits he cheated throughout the game this should be banned immediately

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
28th April 2023 14:16:01

It's no use having proof, the gm will ban anyone who influences the game and who he thinks is better to ban.

Take the opportunity to hunt now, while Ritari is live at a lvl 30 running ranger without practically using spells and banning people who use thousands of spells per hour and he thinks he is using something illegal.
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 14:35:07

That is very true, sadly the game is worse than a dictatorship, only those who contribute money or publicity to the game are proven untouchable since they make bots but they don't even ban those who are convenient for them sad reality
Wilma Dickfitt
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Mage
28th April 2023 14:45:54 (Last edited 28th April 2023 14:46:55)

Quoting Darkzs:
That is very true, sadly the game is worse than a dictatorship, only those who contribute money or publicity to the game are proven untouchable since they make bots but they don't even ban those who are convenient for them sad reality

I hate seeing people even say this. Both teams are being banned without question. I've watched it happen to just as many of my team mates as the enemy's. I've seen accounts banned that were 10 YEARS old with THOUSANDS of dollars from premium card purchases. I've watched several accounts this server get banned with a pet and 800+ premium cards. There is no favoritism at all. The game is just being ran very poorly by the staff. Tripp was banned before this whole wave of bans came over and he was highest level on the server at the time of the ban (with pet and premium card purchases). This bullshit about us having a gm on our team is comical. Our team has received just as many bans for bots as the next.

REMOVE THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD FROM THE ZEZENIA WEBSITE AND FORCE PLAYERS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME CLIENT THROUGH STEAM WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW FOR A 3RD PARTY PROGRAM. IT'S SIMPLY THAT EASY TO DO AWAY WITH THE BOTS SO WE CAN ALL PLAY FAIRLY. THIS PICKING AND CHOOSING FROM EYES OF THE STAFF IS MAKING ALL PLAYERS QUIT.
Padre Marcelo Horse
Player

Zera
Level 29
Ranger
28th April 2023 15:00:51

Quoting Wilma Dickfitt:
Quoting Darkzs:

I hate seeing people even say this. Both teams are being banned without question. I've watched it happen to just as many of my team mates as the enemy's. I've seen accounts banned that were 10 YEARS old with THOUSANDS of dollars from premium card purchases. I've watched several accounts this server get banned with a pet and 800+ premium cards. There is no favoritism at all. The game is just being ran very poorly by the staff. Tripp was banned before this whole wave of bans came over and he was highest level on the server at the time of the ban (with pet and premium card purchases). This bullshit about us having a gm on our team is comical. Our team has received just as many bans for bots as the next.

REMOVE THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD FROM THE ZEZENIA WEBSITE AND FORCE PLAYERS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME CLIENT THROUGH STEAM WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW FOR A 3RD PARTY PROGRAM. IT'S SIMPLY THAT EASY TO DO AWAY WITH THE BOTS SO WE CAN ALL PLAY FAIRLY. THIS PICKING AND CHOOSING FROM EYES OF THE STAFF IS MAKING ALL PLAYERS QUIT.

I have to agree with on this, making it only possible to play from steam would double the security. And also yes banning 10y old accounts full of paid content without any context or warning is awful for the business, nobody is going to trusth they money on a game that they get easily banned without an explanation
Administration
Staff

28th April 2023 15:10:31

Thanks for your constructive feedback. We hope to make many improvements to quality of life in the game in the coming months. However, we can not accept the use of any third party bot software and bans will continue to be handed out to offenders. The simple foolproof method to avoid a ban is to not run any such software on your computer or modify the Zezenia client software.

We will not dignify any unfounded accusations of corruption as this is a common cry from cheaters every time enforcement actions are taken. While we do not comment on individual cases the Game Masters named in this thread have had nothing to do with this ban wave. The staff does not favor any teams and stays out of PvP politics. The bans we place are not taken lightly.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Wilma Dickfitt
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Mage
28th April 2023 15:16:04 (Last edited 28th April 2023 15:16:52)

Quoting Administration:
Thanks for your constructive feedback. We hope to make many improvements to quality of life in the game in the coming months. However, we can not accept the use of any third party bot software and bans will continue to be handed out to offenders. The simple foolproof method to avoid a ban is to not run any such software on your computer or modify the Zezenia client software.

We will not dignify any unfounded accusations of corruption as this is a common cry from cheaters every time enforcement actions are taken. While we do not comment on individual cases the Game Masters named in this thread have had nothing to do with this ban wave. The staff does not favor any teams and stays out of PvP politics. The bans we place are not taken lightly.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

LOL But I've had several friends tell me they full cave botted characters overnight 8+ hours while they sleep on this new server just to see if they would get banned for it. You guys have got to come up with some form of anitcheat or result to only the steam download so everyone can play fair. No one wants to play a game where half the characters get banned for botting and the others slip through the cracks due to not enough staff to constantly be on watch. As of now your brand new server is DEAD simply due to staff decisions.
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
28th April 2023 15:21:33

The point is that you are doing this in a very unprofessional way, changing the whole course of a server and a war for guesswork. Many players use software to be able to use the mouse as a tool to use hotkeys, is this wrong with zezenia? For in all games they are not. The same software that can be used to change mouse functions can also be used for macros, how far does your tolerance go? People use it blatantly and are not banned...(Again the lack of transparency bothers everyone)

What you are doing is a wrong timeline skipping steps and bringing inconvenience to people who deposited hours in the game.
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
28th April 2023 15:27:39

Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I'm sorry to stop you because I was a lv 60 mage in zera I was banned more than once I asked the staff if these programs were illegal and they never answered me I kept using them because they don't affect the game like that and even so I was banned so what do you want me to tell you clearly I sent tests I even talked to use anydest with the staff that they check my desktop nothing is ever deleted as such I wanted them to see that I do not use bots or help of any kind and they have never answered me and you want me to congratulate you for a good job which I have not They have done I was banned without justification, I even spoke to the gms to find out if I was committing some type of infraction and they never responded to me, I only received an offline bam apart from the fact that I am one of the people who died the most in the game and even so they banned me. You want me to tell you congratulations, you banned a full bot expert who never died who is super good at the game, I won't say it, I didn't cheat, I have a way to prove it, but the staff don't want to, don't respond and don't help you, so it seems that if they influence help some and not others
1 2 3 4 5
Last »