17th May 2023 12:42:15 CM Mercury View post »
Licancabur
Premium

Pharos
Level 511
Warrior
27th April 2023 22:35:56

Quoting Nerve:
I 100% think botting should be banned, but the permanent bans do not stop botting all they do is stop people playing. They need to give people a chance to stop botting and start playing manual.

First ban 1 week
Second ban 1 month
All bans after that 3+ months.

+2

unban no the players of the last month and leave them as warning number 2 if they receive a 3 be permanently banned and after here a measure of 3 warnings is taken
Claws
Premium

Pharos
Level 39
Mage
27th April 2023 22:56:28

I haven't played this game in almost 2 years, and looking at the Forum and the direction the game is going, it makes me so sad. A game with so much potential, with so much promise, being recklessly destroyed.
A good luck to all survivors and that one day they realize how faithful their community was, even small. But they insist on making the same mistakes as in the past. (Quillon) When the new Staff took over the game with promises of new directions, I believed. It's a shame to get where you got.
I hope you don't realize it too late.
Yours,
Law.
Licancabur
Premium

Pharos
Level 511
Warrior
27th April 2023 23:12:30

sadly it is the reality the game has become something absurd the truth is that not even the emails respond anymore they have a game and they store the messages as crap they treat us with contempt it seems that the players are not important that they are not useful that they do not care why not They don't even take the time to make a request, no matter how bad it is, all the great games respond to the minimum message sent. This is the only game that has a small mentality and is sad, not even played for that very reason for fear of the game staff.
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 995
Mage
27th April 2023 23:33:53

Stop crying, but first of all stop using bots and everything will be ok. I am playing fully manual and thats why I dont have reason to constantly cry and write fairytales here. I believe, that everybody who got banned was fair- be a man and face it. Start one more time, this time without bot, or begone and stop spamming bul***it on forum- you can scare new people.

@ Staff
Good work with the bans, for a good reputation of the game close and delete this thread
Kimiimaro
Premium

Platon
Level 10
Mage
28th April 2023 02:46:03

The game needs to revamp the hunts, improve the training that has become TERRIBLE, improve the tasks. High-level players don't have hunts or tasks, but you want to go around randomly banning players and thinking it will improve things. Congratulations Ritari, you just banned someone for 15 days. (WHO PLAYS THE GAME CAN'T BECOME A GM, RITARI WAS INVOLVED WITH THE PHAROS WAR HELPING HIS LITTLE FRIENDS) CONGRATULATIONS VEETE FOR HIRING QUILON 2.0.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
28th April 2023 05:51:46

I mean, its a good and a bad thing... the obvious botting players dodge the ban hammer and the ones who barely bot get banned nearly instantly. I'm against botting, always will be. But at this rate you will have no players left since 90%+ of ur community uses some sort of macro/bot.

I'd also like to mention that players who have a gamemaster(or any content team position) account in their possession, should have NO POWER in the world they play in. You will always have these situations where they can simple msg a GM from another world and still power abuse it.

Anyway, you've started swinging the banhammer on bots, you can't stop now. There's still ALOT of botting players out there and they should get the same treatment. You better start advertising for new players.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th April 2023 11:06:46 (Last edited 28th April 2023 11:11:15)

STORY TIIIIIIIIIIIIIME
:D:D:D:D:D:D

I REMEMBER MY FIRST TIME HAVING A DESIRE TO PUT AN END TO BOTS
:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

IT WASN'T IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY.......
IT WAS JUST A GM WHO WANTED TO SAY,

"JUST REPORT AND LET US BAN THEM!"
:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

P.S. IF THE GM MSG YOU AND YOU SAY SOMETHING OF DEADPOOL INTELLEGENCE...
HAHA, WELL, YOU GONNA GET A STRIKE WITHOUT WARNING!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!
ANDY SAMBURG WOULD BE PROUUUUUUUD!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

P.S.S. TELL THE GM AFTER YOUR NON-WARNING STRIKE DEADPOOL INTELLEGENCE
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST........
FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!!!! GET THE BOTTERS!!!!!!

INVOKE YOUR INNER SPIRIT ANIMAL!!!!
ALL RIGHT CHUMS, LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!

Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
28th April 2023 13:24:06

The point is that bots will never end. Bot and macro is something already employed in a 2D game, 99% of people who play this style of game are older people, people who work, have children, family and don't have time to spend 10 hours playing like crazy, zezenia it's very punitive. You need to cast 4 spells and not lose a healing turn to get good exp. If you play 4 hours a day, today that is already a lot for many players. you will use approximately 14400 spells, not counting pots.

Not to mention that if you die, you lose all the exp you made that day.

The point is that in addition to being almost impossible to remove the bot/macro from a game, you are doing it in a completely non-transparent and unprofessional way. You are favoring teams, you are taking actions that change the chronology of a server.

If you want to ban bots, make an antibot and ban them all, but banning whoever you find handy to simulate a wave of bans is not the right way to do it.

Example:

Tripp, Trapp and their team had a large advantage in front of us, a ban on tripp made trapp discouraged (correctly) and made the brs team win the wars, but they banned half of the brs team, giving advantage again for opponents, you know? You are taking the attitude that you are practically choosing the fate of the server.
Lefyr
Premium

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
28th April 2023 13:25:54

I've been playing this game for a long time and it's really sad to see again the way zezenia is going, I would like these actions investigated and the owners to look at the players.
Padre Marcelo Horse
Player

Zera
Level 29
Ranger
28th April 2023 13:26:29

It would be great if we could enhance the gaming experience and increase the number of players. Pharos seems to be almost dead at present, and while Zera is still busy due to low-level PvP, it may also become inactive shortly. Removing players from the game without attracting new ones is a recipe to ruin the game.
1 2 3 4
Last »