30th April 2023 17:13:00 Administration View post »
17th May 2023 12:42:15 CM Mercury View post »
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
30th April 2023 05:29:18

That's why this game never goes anywhere, when they hit on making updates and focusing on improvements to the game, they make the mistake of hiring people connected to pvp... obviously tremps was in a bot, just observe the time of the healing action, action of mana and mouse clicks, it is also worth observing the rangers' spells and the time of mana use... observing and banishing someone is easy, what you cannot say is that they are trying to make the game grow, obviously favoring a team...

this same team that you help, is the same one that is entering other servers and killing the few players online, just for the sake of killing...

without the brs playing and helping the newbies, no server will survive, good luck corrupts.
Joeroguein
Player

Zera
Level 192
Ranger
30th April 2023 06:07:27 (Last edited 30th April 2023 06:13:43)

just run the game through steam and we'll see how many of you remain unbanned. Im telling you, staff WANTS people to continue botting because there'll be close to nobody left after a full wipe.

they'll just continue banning maybe 1/2 a month and call it "we can not accept the use of any third party bot software and bans will continue to be handed out to offenders." Yet we do accept it.

It's not like its hard to see who is injecting into your own game client...:smartass:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Administration
Staff

30th April 2023 17:13:00

Hello,

To answer some common questions:

The use of generic one-to-one hotkey remapping that does not involve injection into the game client (such as common mouse or keyboard software) has always been permitted. More complex macros are not. Likewise, we do not forbid the use of VPN or a proxy.

But many players got ban (as I know, please correct if I'm wrong) being life or mana drained in some situations and if the heal comes instantly: BAN, how can this be a good reason for a ban?

Please don't believe everything you read on the internet ;-) No such bans have been given. No one has or is going to be banned because they appear to be hitting their combos perfectly.

But the all the point is: You are banning "botters" that claims they were macroing, or clean or whatever, my opinion is that the community has the right to know specifficaly why they are getting ban first of all, and second with proofs of the ban

I'm sorry, but there is probably not a single game out there that will give you such transparency into their methods. What you are effectively asking for is for us to weaken our ability to ban bots in the future.

And really, even if we provided proof do you think the complaints would stop there or would the goalposts move? It's always their dog's 10 year old cousin playing while they're in the toilet, corrupt staff interfering with the war, etc. :-)

REMOVE THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD FROM THE ZEZENIA WEBSITE AND FORCE PLAYERS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME CLIENT THROUGH STEAM WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW FOR A 3RD PARTY PROGRAM. IT'S SIMPLY THAT EASY TO DO AWAY WITH THE BOTS SO WE CAN ALL PLAY FAIRLY. THIS PICKING AND CHOOSING FROM EYES OF THE STAFF IS MAKING ALL PLAYERS QUIT.

Unfortunately there is no "automagic" security in Steam that would prevent injection into the client or other hacks nor would Valve Anti Cheat automatically detect obscure cheats designed for Zezenia. We do not want to monopolize access to Zezenia Online to a single platform only.

Once again we would like to remind that slandering community members is not acceptable. Please keep your feedback constructive to avoid having your posts cleaned up.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Guns
Premium

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
30th April 2023 20:33:56

Quoting Administration:
Hello,

The use of generic one-to-one hotkey remapping that does not involve injection into the game client (such as common mouse or keyboard software) has always been permitted. More complex macros are not. Likewise, we do not forbid the use of VPN or a proxy.

But many players got ban (as I know, please correct if I'm wrong) being life or mana drained in some situations and if the heal comes instantly: BAN, how can this be a good reason for a ban?

Please don't believe everything you read on the internet ;-) No such bans have been given. No one has or is going to be banned because they appear to be hitting their combos perfectly.

But the all the point is: You are banning "botters" that claims they were macroing, or clean or whatever, my opinion is that the community has the right to know specifficaly why they are getting ban first of all, and second with proofs of the ban

I'm sorry, but there is probably not a single game out there that will give you such transparency into their methods. What you are effectively asking for is for us to weaken our ability to ban bots in the future.

And really, even if we provided proof do you think the complaints would stop there or would the goalposts move? It's always their dog's 10 year old cousin playing while they're in the toilet, corrupt staff interfering with the war, etc. :-)

REMOVE THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD FROM THE ZEZENIA WEBSITE AND FORCE PLAYERS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME CLIENT THROUGH STEAM WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW FOR A 3RD PARTY PROGRAM. IT'S SIMPLY THAT EASY TO DO AWAY WITH THE BOTS SO WE CAN ALL PLAY FAIRLY. THIS PICKING AND CHOOSING FROM EYES OF THE STAFF IS MAKING ALL PLAYERS QUIT.

Unfortunately there is no "automagic" security in Steam that would prevent injection into the client or other hacks nor would Valve Anti Cheat automatically detect obscure cheats designed for Zezenia. We do not want to monopolize access to Zezenia Online to a single platform only.

Once again we would like to remind that slandering community members is not acceptable. Please keep your feedback constructive to avoid having your posts cleaned up.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

What I think is funnier is that they gave me a ban on my ranger, while doing hellish archangel task, I was not even needing to heal the character, because with the new update I got a lot of defense and almost did not catch them, was healing the ranger in life steal had 15%, was healing around 400 per arrow, nor needed to use healing magic.
Then they simply banned me just like that...
I sent email pro support and until the moment I am waiting, I hope they review about what happened!
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
1st May 2023 03:10:01 (Last edited 1st May 2023 03:11:20)

Quoting Guns:
Quoting Administration:
Hello,

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

What I think is funnier is that they gave me a ban on my ranger, while doing hellish archangel task, I was not even needing to heal the character, because with the new update I got a lot of defense and almost did not catch them, was healing the ranger in life steal had 15%, was healing around 400 per arrow, nor needed to use healing magic.
Then they simply banned me just like that...
I sent email pro support and until the moment I am waiting, I hope they review about what happened!

Look at the actor we are missing! 8)

You were not using anything, and they banned you ? I play for 15 years, and never happened to me, funny!
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
1st May 2023 03:14:19

"I wanted to take advantage of the fact that the staff is responding to comments. I have made several proposals for changing the hunt but haven't received a response until now. First, you should fix the game, and then go after bots. You have a very small community, and you shouldn't destroy it like this."

You lost 75% of your audience in 15-20 days."
That's not correct ,I'm waiting for your response <3.":P
Urubu Do Pix
Player

Pharos
Level 24
Mage
1st May 2023 03:34:57

Quoting Administration:
Hello,

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Administration I really appreciate your efforts by answering some questions, I believe this is a good step for making the players less insecure of playing Zezenia!

I can understand the fact of not showing your methods, I, and I believe the rest of the community ,just wanna be sure that all the bans giving at the last days are 100% accurate, and all of them were cheating, because some of them are claiming that they were playing, team hunting, making tasks, logged out and got banned. That's all I ask!

One thing thats makes me unconfortable as well is: Sometimes I'm at home, open some Streaming on my secondary monitor, open my ZZ and spend some time driking pots and casting some spells, how can I be sure I wont get banned doing such thing, that I believe isn't illegal in the game?

Anyway, Thx for the answers, I hope all this situation and lack of players online get resolved in the best way possible

Sincerly
Cadeirudo!
Xibatadejumento
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
1st May 2023 11:49:15

I believe that the people who were lost would not play again even if the chars were returned, but the administration has to take this as a lesson and change this authoritarian policy and acquire a policy that cares about the community that plays its game. suggestion and answering emails and really justifying the bans is not that difficult to record a clip and send it by email proving that the individual is using a bot as it happens in many games similar to tibia that still have gm because if this is not done it becomes your community hostage of gm and the fear of playing is a reality. I believe that nothing will change the mentality of the staff and the forum is in vain the fate of zera of course it will become a world like pharos with 10 to 15 players online and that is very sad for everyone who likes the game Sincerely Kalysta
Xibatadejumento
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
1st May 2023 11:52:20

we have to understand that despite 70% of the community complaining and asking for changes, the team didn't listen to anyone, I think it's time to stop insisting on an endless cause
Black Huntress
Premium

Pharos
Level 635
Mage
1st May 2023 22:37:56

Quoting Administration:
Hello,

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Most of the people got annoyed and stopped playing because of the wave of bans. If they will readjust, they will see that the game will improve, giving people the opportunity to improve. Many people use the bot due to lack of time, since a lot is spent in the game. spend time on useless things like fishing, collecting plants and so most people don't want to do that for fun, they do it out of obligation and they should also think about it, download the cd of the ban of the last 2 months and place it as a warning number 2 and From now on, if they receive one more penalty, ban them permanently and all new ones from now on will have penalties 1, 2 and 3, 3 as a permanent way with a participation of 1 month of deleting.
« First
5 6 7 8