30th April 2023 17:13:00 Administration View post »
17th May 2023 12:42:15 CM Mercury View post »
Zero Um
Player

Zera
Level 124
Warrior
29th April 2023 00:12:39

I have friends who took a ban that neither bot use, others took a ban while training, and they were playing normal all day when I went the other day to log in, the account was already banned, so until now they don't know what they did to take a ban, in fact, no one knows if it's a fact what is causing the bans, we are responding from you from the staff because we spend money in the game so the minimum we expect from you is an explanation
Kimiimaro
Player

Platon
Level 10
Mage
29th April 2023 02:58:35 (Last edited 29th April 2023 03:00:10)

Always the same generic responses, banning people offline in a cowardly way. "It's no use saying you have ANTI HACKER" if you think someone is using a bot, you just apply the ban. You're being cowardly with the community.

"Ritari wants to play alone."
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

If you want 10 people online, just keep going down this path.
Four days ago, there were 15-20 people

Everyone is playing all weekend 8)8)

"I still don't know the path to happiness, but the path to destruction is to keep doing this.
Xibatadejumento
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
29th April 2023 04:27:39

I believe that the way to a game with fairness and respect for its community is not the one that the staff is following it as a "organ" of respect, it should at least clarify when more than 30 people on a server of 60 are complaining about the same thing:smartass::smartass:
Joeroguein
Player

Zera
Level 192
Ranger
29th April 2023 12:13:00

Quoting Administration:
Thanks for your constructive feedback. We hope to make many improvements to quality of life in the game in the coming months. However, we can not accept the use of any third party bot software and bans will continue to be handed out to offenders. The simple foolproof method to avoid a ban is to not run any such software on your computer or modify the Zezenia client software.

We will not dignify any unfounded accusations of corruption as this is a common cry from cheaters every time enforcement actions are taken. While we do not comment on individual cases the Game Masters named in this thread have had nothing to do with this ban wave. The staff does not favor any teams and stays out of PvP politics. The bans we place are not taken lightly.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Could you hand these out quicker maybe? Its an absolute joke how hard people continue botting.

I mean, at this point just allow it. People are LIVESTREAMING while botting.. Perfect healing, reading chats, scrolling chat, copying chat, pasting chat and still keep healing.
https://clips.twitch.tv/AmazonianMagnificentLardKappaClaus-f1rD5xHbNnCbOu26
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
29th April 2023 13:50:13

As I said, it's incredible that if they ban us quickly and without consolation, but the gringos take years to be harmed, the money always comes first, the staff is only dead for money, that's why they ended the game, I received a bam without justification, being lv 70 playing 3 hours to play 2 levels dying I even go to sleep I disconnect and receive a bam disconnected how is that possible??? The staff ruined the game, it says inappropriate software, but I have injected into the game a personal proxy that I paid for because they don't fix the damn proxy and I have lag all day and I have injected the key shortcut program that only allows me to modify keys for the comfort of the user. player and that's why they give me bam? I play with my hands but I recorded chupalocos team gringo full afk bot fullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and nothing not a bam disgusting staff actually

administration
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
29th April 2023 13:57:40

Quoting Administration:
Thanks for your constructive feedback. We hope to make many improvements to quality of life in the game in the coming months. However, we can not accept the use of any third party bot software and bans will continue to be handed out to offenders. The simple foolproof method to avoid a ban is to not run any such software on your computer or modify the Zezenia client software.

We will not dignify any unfounded accusations of corruption as this is a common cry from cheaters every time enforcement actions are taken. While we do not comment on individual cases the Game Masters named in this thread have had nothing to do with this ban wave. The staff does not favor any teams and stays out of PvP politics. The bans we place are not taken lightly.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

The inaction of this team is what will eventually make me turn to botting and that is what you're doing to the community, you have people constantly botting on my stream with insta attack/mana/hp etc and nothing gets done, now you have streamers clearly botting and nothing gets done.

Every day I play I get the feeling as im the idiot for playing fully manual whilst everyone else is just freely and openly botting, this is getting beyond a joke.
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
29th April 2023 14:03:46

The staff is clearly only favoring a single team, there is evidence that they do bots but they don't do anything, money is everything, that's how corrupt they are, as they ask and say that they don't have favoritism and it's a member of the team. They belong to the game community where they provide ideas, among other things, they are clearly cheating, what is the use of having an account banned if they already have another at level 90, Tripp was banned, it seemed that he already knew because he already has a lv 100 for what reason they pay for it raise the bill that's just tired we are reporting and they do nothing the game is a total corruption
Darkzs
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
29th April 2023 14:07:00

Honestly, the game already disgusted me, tired of making requests, demonstrating things, evidence, and we who played manually, being banned, I knew that I was going to be banned, I removed my things from my account, that's why I made several comments with my account in the forum, accusing the Botters to the gringos and what happened they banned me that I can do nothing they are corrupt money is everything to them
Guns
Player

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
29th April 2023 14:39:45

Quoting Nerve:
I 100% think botting should be banned, but the permanent bans do not stop botting all they do is stop people playing. They need to give people a chance to stop botting and start playing manual.

First ban 1 week
Second ban 1 month
All bans after that 3+ months.

the issue here is the following, we know we are not the staff's favorites, but here we are trying to appeal for our accounts that were banned this last month, many people play ranger and mage taking bans, and on the site saying cave bot. and there are many knights who play in the hand and took by the same.
We are here asking you to review this and return our accounts. I played for half an hour doing task, took a break, logged in, they banned me offline, as they are doing with many of their players.
see this system posted by our friend, take into consideration for your community of zezenia
Padre Marcelo Horse
Player

Zera
Level 29
Ranger
29th April 2023 15:24:13

This topic seems a bit confusing as people are discussing different things. Darkzs is alternating between accusations of corruption to mouse review. Some banned players are asking to be unbanned, while others are asking for milder or more extreme punishments. It seems that everyone agrees that they do not want a game full of bots, but they are dissatisfied with the punishments applied so far.

In my professional experience, I have learned that whenever there is a problem, we should present a solution. So, I will try to help you with that. Everyone agrees that they do not want to see the game infested with bots. The problem is that in the past, GMs would appear on players' screens and chat with them, or even follow them invisibly. This was part of a great job. All players who were banned in this way came individually to ask for clemency. But now, you have a large part of your community here together, enemies who are fighting wars, who are saying that you are wrong. So, maybe it's time to analyze and reflect a bit.

The hammer of justice must be relentless, but fair. It is easy to spot a person who is using a healing bot or target bot. However, there are extremely skilled players in MMORPGs, like my cousin who was a paladin in Tibia and killed dragons by running away from them, while kicking the body of the last slain dragon to collect the monster's loot. He did this while healing himself and casting runes on the monsters, without using any bots. In Zezenia, he made an insane rush in Elysium in 2014, going from 1 to 200 in a few months, at a time when it was difficult to level up in the game. I believe there are more players like this in Zezenia.

The problem is that now people are afraid to play, many players are afraid to play for many hours or are afraid of not missing their combos and be punished as botters. There is no conversation, no chance for the player to explain themselves or chat. If the GMs "find" that the player is using something illegal, they are banned. Some players were banned during live streams, doing low-level hunts and chatting on Discord with mages and rangers. People have lost accounts with 10 years of gameplay, lost money, and time from their lives. That is disrespectful.

I say this so that the most fervent players in favor of bans and administration understand that the problem is not the bans on botters, but the method used to ban them. The game is practically empty, and don't tell me that only those who love the game are left, because I have contact with more than 10 honest players, dying to play, but afraid of losing what they have achieved. They are playing Rubini OT or League of Legends. Can you guarantee that I can play all day today and not be banned? Because I don't feel safe to play.
« First
4 5 6 7 8