1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
13th June 2023 17:09:31 CM Mercury View post »
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 650
Warrior
12th June 2023 18:34:00 (Last edited 13th June 2023 17:09:50)

Hello,

Im bringing this topic to public attention because this user "Adam", that is also known for these character Kylock, Kyloz, Kyloz X, Kylo <anything>, Red Eyes, Malyc (maybe there is more i'm not aware of) scammed me and Zeek. He starts as your friend and builds an elaborate scheme to scam you in the end.

He owes me 900kk + 600 premium cards for the 95 USD + 154 CAD I paid him for, Zeek also lost 100 USD while trying to buy some kks.

He asks for payments on a paypal account under the mail sandra.tioza@gmail.com, says its his wife's email.

I filed a chargeback claim at paypal and his "wife" said he died this morning, her husband died this morning and she is taking the time to respond to a Paypal claim? haha

In any case, now he is emailing me with my address and making threats about painting me as a child molestor, this individual has a sick mind and everybody should be aware of.

I'm attaching all the evidence about my last negotiation with him until the point he went AWOL, as well as the email he is treating me with, I have absolutely nothing to hide nor am I afraid of him in any way.

If you have been scammed by this guy or any other you feel might me involved, please update this thread.

He is from Canada.

By the way STAFF, he claimed to be in the process of becoming a GM, he had a sage account and said already had a GM account, he seemed to have internal information about the game that I'm not sure how he would get other than being involved with you directly. Maybe you should be careful with this guy as well.
Nerve
Premium

Zera
Level 243
Mage
12th June 2023 18:43:32

That’s terrible. Rather than posting it here I would escalate your claim with paypal with all the information provided here.

There are also various websites you can report this type of behaviour to which will be investigated by the police, that email is enough proof of blackmail, harassment, slander/defamation.
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
12th June 2023 18:48:44

150 dollars? In Canada you earn more in one working day.
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 650
Warrior
12th June 2023 18:49:17

Quoting Nerve:
That’s terrible. Rather than posting it here I would escalate your claim with paypal with all the information provided here.

There are also various websites you can report this type of behaviour to which will be investigated by the police, that email is enough proof of blackmail, harassment, slander/defamation.

Thanks, I have escalated with Paypal, I will probably get my money back. The point of this post is just to expose him so no one else gets scammed by him.
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 650
Warrior
12th June 2023 18:54:22

Quoting Grande Furioso:
150 dollars? In Canada you earn more in one working day.

Right? He lost it all for that amount.
Soul Annihilator
Premium

Elysium
Level 299
Warrior
12th June 2023 18:57:12 (Last edited 12th June 2023 18:57:33)

A big piece of shit, that's what he is, but don't worry Krabbe, dog that barks doesn't bite, must be just another 15 year old kid in front of the computer getting fat and feeling like superman stealing and cheating others players.

An excellent example that you shouldn't trust anyone, not even your own shadow.

I hope the Staff steps up and does something about this big bag of manure called Kyloz.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 938
Mage
12th June 2023 19:03:29

Deadbeat doesn't have time, you can be sure that this one doesn't play on elysium anymore.
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 650
Warrior
12th June 2023 19:24:58

Quoting Soul Annihilator:
A big piece of shit, that's what he is, but don't worry Krabbe, dog that barks doesn't bite, must be just another 15 year old kid in front of the computer getting fat and feeling like superman stealing and cheating others players.

An excellent example that you shouldn't trust anyone, not even your own shadow.

I hope the Staff steps up and does something about this big bag of manure called Kyloz.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Right!? Thanks for the support.
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 650
Warrior
12th June 2023 19:25:13

Quoting Sanoman:
Deadbeat doesn't have time, you can be sure that this one doesn't play on elysium anymore.

You bet!
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 650
Warrior
12th June 2023 20:21:52

Update

He sold most of his characters, only chars I have confimation are still in his ownership are:

- Red Eyes
- Malyc
1 2 3