1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
13th June 2023 17:09:31 CM Mercury View post »
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
14th June 2023 12:39:18 (Last edited 14th June 2023 12:41:19)

Stop cheating in everything you do. Karma will always be there for you <3 I promise. 8):P<3;):D
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 650
Warrior
14th June 2023 15:34:28

Quoting Zimbz:
Quoting Krabbe:
Update

He sold most of his characters, only chars I have confimation are still in his ownership are:

- Red Eyes
- Malyc

You knew this was his characters(Kyloz, Kylock etc.....):smartass:. As you owned all his others ones you listed before you even made this post. Isn't that odd? I am sure you own Red eyes and Malyc too no doubt. You cry wolf yet you are the owner of all his characters. You owned them before you even made this post, hell you own/bought half of elysiums characters and items at this point, and then edit saying you just got information he sold all his characters. You are also, maybe needing some mental health help? You are the owner of all this other characters.... Just cause you use proxy, doesn't mean your fully hidden. Its quite evident. Especially when you use the same email only masked on 20 different accounts that you have purchased for real money from what I heard. Smart but dumb at the same time. There is always 2 sides to stories.

Strange you own all his characters and claim he thief you? How?? You own everything, what's to thief? You bought all his characters and then chargeback and flipped the story into "items" it looks like.
Staff really shouldn't be involved with trades, outside this game. Nothing was done in the game breaking the rules.:smartass:

Add character market already, stop all this future thiefs and scams from happening period. @Staff you can make so much money off this. Just implement it, so many un used characters, so many people getting thiefed these days. You guys can even make 5%-15% off each character sale. Its a no brainer here. People are buying accounts outside your game regardless. Why not make that illegal again fully and just add a market yourselves with better secure.

You have a sick mind, I'm sorry for you.
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
14th June 2023 18:14:59 (Last edited 14th June 2023 21:21:38)

Todays morning a guy from Ely spoke with me and told that he was stolen by "Dillin" who use this Tiosa.sandra email in 2021. He showed me screen shots from this guy requesting Paypal the payment back and so.
Now i am sure. Zimbz/Red Eyes/Dillin Lawrence is the same person. He steling ppls since 2021.

he got the chars too: Jason

This guy speak about cheating and bottering or even buy things on game but is the most criminal person from Zezenia.

@Dillin, man. its just money.. as i said before, i hope you get your medicines up or make any treatment that can make you a beter person. You're again witouth friend.. as a thief that you are.

I wont answer back you in game or here. You can keep saying bs, you always will be this looser.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
14th June 2023 22:57:42 (Last edited 14th June 2023 22:57:55)

DILLON!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
1 2 3