1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
13th June 2023 17:09:31 CM Mercury View post »
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
12th June 2023 22:09:53 (Last edited 12th June 2023 22:10:33)

Sad to see that someone that i called a friend could be something like that.
I prefer to believe that he will give all money back soon.

Adam, things that we do shows alot of us, even in a game. I prefer belive that your son will have a exemple of human and not a thief or so.

Something like that happend to me 1 year ago. It was a canadian guy too. He started playing with me.. and after 3 months he stoled me and started to speak alot of things about me and my family. I Still cant belive what king of sick make a person be a friend of someone for like 2-3 months with intention of stole someone.

Krabbe, i hope that you get your lost back.
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 650
Warrior
12th June 2023 22:36:14

Quoting Nameless:
Sad to see that someone that i called a friend could be something like that.
I prefer to believe that he will give all money back soon.

Adam, things that we do shows alot of us, even in a game. I prefer belive that your son will have a exemple of human and not a thief or so.

Something like that happend to me 1 year ago. It was a canadian guy too. He started playing with me.. and after 3 months he stoled me and started to speak alot of things about me and my family. I Still cant belive what king of sick make a person be a friend of someone for like 2-3 months with intention of stole someone.

Krabbe, i hope that you get your lost back.

Thanks for the support! Sorry to hear about that man.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

13th June 2023 17:09:31

Hi,

I have deleted the private conversations. They are still private and do not belong to the forums. I have saved the pictures so that we can evaluate the situation.

-Mercury
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 650
Warrior
13th June 2023 19:45:29

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

I have deleted the private conversations. They are still private and do not belong to the forums. I have saved the pictures so that we can evaluate the situation.

-Mercury

No problem, thank you CM Mercury,

This is a delicate situation and since this man has allegated he was directly involved with the staff I thought it would be best to bring this to your attention.

He seemed to have internal information on GM logs about players bans, he had detailed reasons about the latest bans, information that we just didn't have access to. He had a sage account and said to me "in confidence" that he already had a GM account.

Not sure if any of what he said is true, but you never know.

Let me know if you need more information, I'm available to talk.
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
14th June 2023 11:11:41

Quoting Krabbe:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

No problem, thank you CM Mercury,

This is a delicate situation and since this man has allegated he was directly involved with the staff I thought it would be best to bring this to your attention.

He seemed to have internal information on GM logs about players bans, he had detailed reasons about the latest bans, information that we just didn't have access to. He had a sage account and said to me "in confidence" that he already had a GM account.

Not sure if any of what he said is true, but you never know.

Let me know if you need more information, I'm available to talk.

He always spoke to me about att, and new informations which has been given by a GM. About bot bans too..
Well it could be a lier too..
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
14th June 2023 11:36:37 (Last edited 14th June 2023 11:42:02)

Nameless. Surprised you are still around botter. Sorry let me rephrase that, Raf Luuuuuch. You are in no way shape or form able to speak. You are one of the biggest cheaters this game has ever seen. You were only ever able to use that bot (especially for healing and casting your spells). Don't worry I'm sure your time is just around the corner. You never were able to stop. Its only a matter of time until you lose that char too. Just like you got banned on the others and lost all them as well.
@Staff can you investigate nameless/luch. Just take a look I promise you will see he is a damn cheater. I am positive this guy used the bot within the past month even. Just look yourself and you will see.
He has a shaman Azayazel or something like this. You can see when both characters would be active, doing actions at the same time (healing, hunting with himself in Chenoos or also in Templars he did it too).
Just look. and youll see.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
14th June 2023 11:43:22 (Last edited 14th June 2023 12:21:59)

Quoting Krabbe:
Update

He sold most of his characters, only chars I have confimation are still in his ownership are:

- Red Eyes
- Malyc

You knew this was his characters(Kyloz, Kylock etc.....):smartass:. As you owned all his others ones you listed before you even made this post. Isn't that odd? I am sure you own Red eyes and Malyc too no doubt. You cry wolf yet you are the owner of all his characters. You owned them before you even made this post, hell you own/bought half of elysiums characters and items at this point, and then edit saying you just got information he sold all his characters. You are also, maybe needing some mental health help? You are the owner of all this other characters.... Just cause you use proxy, doesn't mean your fully hidden. Its quite evident. Especially when you use the same email only masked on 20 different accounts that you have purchased for real money from what I heard. Smart but dumb at the same time. There is always 2 sides to stories.

Strange you own all his characters and claim he thief you? How?? You own everything, what's to thief? You bought all his characters and then chargeback and flipped the story into "items" it looks like.
Staff really shouldn't be involved with trades, outside this game. Nothing was done in the game breaking the rules.:smartass:

Add character market already, stop all this future thiefs and scams from happening period. @Staff you can make so much money off this. Just implement it, so many un used characters, so many people getting thiefed these days. You guys can even make 5%-15% off each character sale. Its a no brainer here. People are buying accounts outside your game regardless. Why not make that illegal again fully and just add a market yourselves with better secure.
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
14th June 2023 12:32:52

Quoting Zimbz:
Quoting Krabbe:
Update

He sold most of his characters, only chars I have confimation are still in his ownership are:

- Red Eyes
- Malyc

You knew this was his characters(Kyloz, Kylock etc.....):smartass:. As you owned all his others ones you listed before you even made this post. Isn't that odd? I am sure you own Red eyes and Malyc too no doubt. You cry wolf yet you are the owner of all his characters. You owned them before you even made this post, hell you own/bought half of elysiums characters and items at this point, and then edit saying you just got information he sold all his characters. You are also, maybe needing some mental health help? You are the owner of all this other characters.... Just cause you use proxy, doesn't mean your fully hidden. Its quite evident. Especially when you use the same email only masked on 20 different accounts that you have purchased for real money from what I heard. Smart but dumb at the same time. There is always 2 sides to stories.

Strange you own all his characters and claim he thief you? How?? You own everything, what's to thief? You bought all his characters and then chargeback and flipped the story into "items" it looks like.
Staff really shouldn't be involved with trades, outside this game. Nothing was done in the game breaking the rules.:smartass:

Add character market already, stop all this future thiefs and scams from happening period. @Staff you can make so much money off this. Just implement it, so many un used characters, so many people getting thiefed these days. You guys can even make 5%-15% off each character sale. Its a no brainer here. People are buying accounts outside your game regardless. Why not make that illegal again fully and just add a market yourselves with better secure.

Just a loser msging me on game speaking alot of shit.
For sure you're one of this thiefs that we mentioned before.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
14th June 2023 12:35:02 (Last edited 14th June 2023 12:38:44)

Okay botter. you cant speak here. you are a cheater both in rl, you cheat on your (ex) wife.... you cheat ingame..... just cheat all over the place..... you cant help it. you like to cheat in everything you do/have. quite sad actually. you deserve to be thieved if it happened to you. any botter/cheater here, deserves 1000% to get thieved. you deserve it.
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
14th June 2023 12:37:55

Quoting Zimbz:
Okay botter. you cant speak here. you are a cheater. you deserve to be thieved if it happened to you. any botter/cheater here, deserves 1000% to get thieved. you deserve it.

Nice.. nice..
Nice speach of a lvl 15..
1 2 3