1 2 3
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 723
Ranger
1st September 2023 13:07:40

Hi Staff! currently as the highest level ranger in the game, I come to bring my considerations, through many analyzes, we have a great embezzlement in relation to other classes, spell combo with high time to reuse, traps with very high cooldown to be able to use again, hellish volley with 3 seconds could improve to 2, and barbed slightly decrease the cosldown to be able to have a greater effectiveness in hunts and increase the experience per hour, as it is the class that does the least solo experience, I believe that slightly increasing the weapon damage stronger warsong to 30 or something like that would help in killing monsters faster greatly increasing rangers experience per hour.

I believe that these changes could improve the classes considerably, since the ranger, being a single target, should be the class with the most damage, but it has the weapon with the lowest attack in the game at the last level, balanced the weapon's attack would be one of the greatest benefits of the rangers for damage which is the purpose of the clas
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
1st September 2023 13:45:03 (Last edited 1st September 2023 14:12:41)

I think increasing all distance weapons atk would make sense, not just warsong but every weapon along the way so the overall gameplay gets more balanced and not just after tasking for 2 years.

Any improvement on atk would help rangers, i'd suggest an interval from +1 -> +4 atk in current ascending weapon atk, where warsong ends up getting the highest increase landing on 30~ atk.

We should see more clearly that rangers are the dps and something simple like this could give us that, so i fully agree on this idea, taking into consideration that rangers also deal its damage from range, I think an increase like this would be ok because its not too much but for sure its helpfull for the class.

PVP: Is lethal/dex 100% magic damage? If that's why high level mages due to natural magic resistance tanks it too good, consider splitting lethal and dex into -> 50% magic/ 50% phys damage.
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
1st September 2023 16:27:44

+15% increase ranged weapons attack. Warsong atk 26.3 -> 30.2. Hellish xbow atk 25.7 -> 29.5

Remove casting time of Lethal Ambush/Rogue to 1s cooldown = Dexterous Shot/Marksman

Make an option to choose where the Traps will be thrown on player screen

Also Hellish Volley 2s cooldown
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
3rd September 2023 22:40:53

hi staff, what do you think about the aforementioned considerations?
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 809
Ranger
5th September 2023 12:12:59

Good morning everyone, the ranger is really behind the other classes just like the paladin...

I believe that there should be enchantment on the quivers (something that should have already been implemented)

And an improvement in the ranger's individual/group hunt.

With that we could put the Hellish Volley spell with a 2 min CD and also improve the ranger's weapons (equaling the barbarian's idea).

These ideas and tips that I'm giving to the class are to improve its balance and use. I'm not wanting to delete/reduce the update and the tweaks made recently, which for me was one of the best updates I've ever seen. Including this change in the client, which is consuming 1/10 of the video card consumption than the previous version.
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
6th September 2023 18:01:14

I think this subject is relevant, because I believe it would really balance the classes in relation to hunting.
Tarinne
Player

Zera
Level 207
Warrior
6th September 2023 18:17:52

Or maybe, Aoe damage with life steal has become too op.
As a paladin blocking for my ranger friends, they make more exp solo than with me, that is quite sad.
Does not have much utility, have already blocked most quests and bosses in the game, a barb can do the same with just slightly more lvls, which he will be by having more exp.

But of course if we gonna keep the aoe meta, ranger and paladin needs to be more viable.
It's hard to balance paladin/barb without making them too similar tho, i suggest they should have the same aoe capability just less damage and more tanky like it is now.
As for ranger, arrow volley needs increased damage that would be enough i think, they have really good single target dps.
Zaka Zero One
Player

Pharos
Level 737
Mage
8th September 2023 01:44:57

I believe that rangers are the worst classes in all aspects, why?

because the ranger he does not deal damage as the damage classes (mages and barbarian) does not tank anything, his individual exp is worse than the mages and in a group he hits less than the mages / barbarian and in pvp he is worse than the mages.

rangers are the worst at all points.

I believe that if they changed their weapon damage and made it equal to that of the barb (class that had an increase in weapon damage due to not using a shield), it would be an improvement, having more spells in the area to improve group hunting would be interesting, with isos , could lower rangers' area spell CD to 2 seconds.

The enchantments on the quivers are required.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
8th September 2023 05:13:02 (Last edited 8th September 2023 05:19:26)

Just gotta state: be careful what you wish for.

Just because you feel like a ranger would be fun to level up you cant just add whatever to the class beacuse it doesnt do the same exp as AoE classes, it just wont do that because its supposed to be a single target focused class.

I think improving ranger weapon atk as mentioned before is enough, expecting a ranger to run around playing like warlock just seems a bit off and thats too much pushing for the will of power leveling rangers easy.

Imo it is fairly balanced between classes, the exp gain is actually happening in the correct order, sometimes it sux being a class that cant do top exp.. but imo you cant change overall gameplay just because you wanna start xp a new class and throw too heavy proposals.

Be real and realise some classes do more experience for obvious reasons.

With that said i think highering ranger weapon atk in ascending order + trying to make quivers enchantable would help them overall and obviously exp gain. Not being able to enchant quivers is instantly a -1 being a ranger.
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
8th September 2023 14:34:12

I do want equality in the exp of the classes, that's why all classes in Tibia have magic in the area, making it possible to hunt in a way that has a lot of monsters.

I agree with the fact that the ranger is a single target class, but the game does not have a good single animal hunt/monsters and all classes deal more damage to a single target than a ranger (I'm talking about any 500 mage with a ranger 500 skill 150+, which getting skill nowadays has become something practically impossible, I don't agree with the new skill system).

With barb and ranger weapons being equal, it balances a little more.

However, as my goal is to try to find equality between the classes, I do suggest area magic with a 2s CD, like an improvement in Paladin, with a boxed magic, like the desolation of old.

Tell me a high level ranger (500+) and who dares to level up with the firepower he has and tell me a paladin. I am reporting only facts.
1 2 3