31st August 2023 05:20:37 Administration View post »
Invoker
Premium

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
29th August 2023 12:55:00

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

For the third time, I went hunting in this new area, on the new continent, and every time ``Lagged`` appears and I have to close the game in order to return!

Earlier I came back, without a buff, and almost died, I used fruit of rebirth, and a lot of life flask, because the respaw is heavy, minutes later, it was ``lagged`` again and no ``lag protection`` was activated!

This ``Lagged`` thing has happened about 8 times in this new area! I died 3 times, 1 because the fruit of rebirth didn't work (I had already used it 7 times in the 2 hour hunt), and the other 2 because I got ``Lagged`` and came back and died!
Luisvasquez
Premium

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
29th August 2023 13:22:06

We completely agree but according to Death Soul, nobody knows who is a random in the game, someone who knows nothing about the game says that there is no xd
It is clear that there are lag problems but it is due to the rendering that the current map does, since it extracts the information directly from the game, it has to be a problem to solve because even after the lag protection it no longer cards the monsters but it is true that about 2 or 3 more SQM are approaching and if you are a high level like us when doing a lot of lure we can get trapped in a box when the signal returns we are inviting the staff to review this please since it is the cause of many deaths please
Invoker
Premium

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
29th August 2023 13:39:22

The worst thing is that this hardly happened in the old areas, I played for 2 hours in the new resp of Hellish Archangel and Magus, I played for 6 hours in the Ice throwers, and I didn't have any problems with this either, only in the new continent!
Luisvasquez
Premium

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
29th August 2023 14:15:22

If I'm honest, I was also playing a lot and it didn't happen to me everywhere, it happened to me in specific places, for example, Lizard Spelwaver, there are places where you don't have lag but it's not possible to heal. of lag but I was luring half a cave you stay stopped for more than 1 second and you're already mopping that they have to check it because it's urgent it's a problem and to my lv each death is 1 whole lv of loss I mean 50 minutes of play is a lot
Invoker
Premium

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
29th August 2023 14:54:45 (Last edited 29th August 2023 14:59:19)

Quoting Luisvasquez:
If I'm honest, I was also playing a lot and it didn't happen to me everywhere, it happened to me in specific places, for example, Lizard Spelwaver, there are places where you don't have lag but it's not possible to heal. of lag but I was luring half a cave you stay stopped for more than 1 second and you're already mopping that they have to check it because it's urgent it's a problem and to my lv each death is 1 whole lv of loss I mean 50 minutes of play is a lot

I understand, I basically lose my 2 hours of boost, with exp boost, pot and everything active!
Just when I had adapted to the resp, but it keeps giving ``Lagged``, I'll only go back to hunting on the new continent, when they fix it!
Not even ``Lag Protection`` was active, I just lost that 1 hour and 40 plays, for nothing!

I was just adapting to the new respaws

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

To go live on twitch again!
But as it is, it's hard!
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
29th August 2023 21:46:36 (Last edited 30th August 2023 02:52:52)

Sorry for your losses.. I hope that they at least solve this problem and give Xp/Magic Lvl back.
Super Man
Premium

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
29th August 2023 22:47:51

I hope that the problem is at least solved and I only asked for the last exp loss back, the others may have been my fault, there is no way to prove that there is a fault in that particular region and that the magic didn't work correctly!
But I talked to some players in Pharos, who also noticed a possible flaw in the spell! Maybe the system has gone back to the way it was before, where you can no longer spam magic that has a second of exhaustion, as it was about a year ago!
Any missed turn of spells in a loaded respaw is possibly death! Anyway, I hope we can play on the new continent without having to worry about this "lagged", so I'll get back to streaming soon! :)

@staff
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
30th August 2023 02:52:08 (Last edited 30th August 2023 02:52:35)

Deleted
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
30th August 2023 04:01:49

I've been having the same problem for days.
To Triste
Premium

Pharos
Level 227
Mage
30th August 2023 19:59:37

I usually play with 150 ms fixed, earlier today I tried to do a hunt in the new city, after 20 minutes of respawn the ms started to rise in a strange way until the ''lagged'' message appeared, since then my ms in the game is between 230/300. In other games this has not happened, my internet has been working normally.
1 2