31st August 2023 05:20:37 Administration View post »
Super Man
Premium

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
31st August 2023 00:11:31

Quoting To Triste:
I usually play with 150 ms fixed, earlier today I tried to do a hunt in the new city, after 20 minutes of respawn the ms started to rise in a strange way until the ''lagged'' message appeared, since then my ms in the game is between 230/300. In other games this has not happened, my internet has been working normally.

That's what I'm talking about! There's something wrong on this new continent! The respaws are very good, there are plenty of monsters in the respaws, and it has everything to be an island full of people hunting! The only thing left to do is fix the "lagged" issue, and give it a cool name (what is it, "New Continent"??), it should have a cool name!
I'll suggest a few:

*Ozaudeon

*Aemayoth

*Viaqeris
To Triste
Premium

Pharos
Level 227
Mage
31st August 2023 00:22:07

After my comment my ms went back to normal and now it has hit 140, which didn't happen before and it stayed that way in 2 hours of hunting on the new continent, I'm not sure if something was done, but if it was, thank you very much.

I have in my head that this problem was being generated by the map, on the test server the lag was huge, talking to friends we came to the conclusion that it could be the map that was being updated all the time. when the update came, the new map was superimposed on the old one, so it kind of fixed the problem that was happening on the test server, but since we didn't have the map of the new continent, it may be that the lag has returned.

I could be wrong but I think that's what's going on.
Administration
Staff

31st August 2023 05:20:37

Our apologies for the inconvenience. We have identified the cause of a performance issue and have restarted the servers for a fix. We will also process death loss compensations for affected players.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Invoker
Premium

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
1st September 2023 21:38:22

Quoting Administration:
Our apologies for the inconvenience. We have identified the cause of a performance issue and have restarted the servers for a fix. We will also process death loss compensations for affected players.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I've been at the farm for four days, and I could only get in today!
I heard that some people got their lost experience back, but I didn't get anything!
Invoker
Premium

Elysium
Level 695
Mage
18th September 2023 21:49:19

After the last update, I still have problems with ``Lagged``, I died today because of it, I came back without buff, in resp, with several monsters!

And just now, I was in pharos and I was with several people on discord, it also gave ``Lagged`` and logged the character, but I was in a warrior, and it was easier to stay alive!

Please fix this error, I lose about an hour and a half because of a small crash like this!
1 2