1 2 3
Last »
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
14th September 2023 13:58:23

another one who has already complained about racism and is cursing other monkeys

[10:46:44] Luisvasquez: no falo monkey sorry
[10:46:46] Luisvasquez: huhuhuhu
[10:47:15] Luisvasquez: cara que ni joga querendo robar meus items de graca e da hunted por no dar meus items
[10:47:18] Luisvasquez: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[10:47:23] Luisvasquez: mokey al fin
[10:47:36] Luisvasquez: monkey* tipico brazilero
[10:47:39] Luisvasquez: so quere robar

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
14th September 2023 14:05:24 (Last edited 14th September 2023 16:23:54)

https://www.twitch.tv/naoii69

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1925229527
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
14th September 2023 14:26:57

Quoting Hoxuos:
another one who has already complained about racism and is cursing other monkeys

[10:46:44] Luisvasquez: no falo monkey sorry
[10:46:46] Luisvasquez: huhuhuhu
[10:47:15] Luisvasquez: cara que ni joga querendo robar meus items de graca e da hunted por no dar meus items
[10:47:18] Luisvasquez: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[10:47:23] Luisvasquez: mokey al fin
[10:47:36] Luisvasquez: monkey* tipico brazilero
[10:47:39] Luisvasquez: so quere robar

yes there is racism and also thieves law administrator of the zezenia group on facebook wanting to steal when they are paid what nonsense just because they have seniority and acquaintances believe that it gives them the right to steal from others they are very idiots stop using macro bot the war of reports begin we will see who cries when their accounts are banned in the end I don't even play so I'm calm uwuuuuuuuuu
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
14th September 2023 14:30:14

I wonder staff? Is it legal to pay players to raise their accounts? I have IP addresses of certain characters who pay to raise levels. Is it legal? Because I see a clear reason for banning just for having money, earning more exp and levels than the rest of the people, it seems silly to me, right? They acquire many levels with a great advantage to many people for only paying for level services that should be a reason for banning

uwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuu
law safado conmego nao kkkkkkkkkk
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
14th September 2023 14:31:56

hoxous macro player in fishing southern shore uwu
etc etc etc etc macro combo e mais
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
14th September 2023 14:47:28

I just see a poor racist kid trying to get attention, someone who never even contributed to improvements in the game, he just asked for things that favor him to be able to stand out, everyone who comes to the forum knows that. the game is great with the latest updates and it did the right thing by not following the things you kept asking for its own benefit and not the community's
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
14th September 2023 14:54:04 (Last edited 14th September 2023 14:58:56)

It's sad to see a person who only recently was part of the team try to harm the people who helped him so much.

From the first day of dominance, full support was given to the player.

Racism is unforgivable and is a crime.

I don't know if you read the current rules of the game saying what is prohibited nowadays. Regarding your false point, I believe you need to read the rules in which what you are accusing does not fit:

4. It is prohibited to advertise third-party services or businesses for other games or real-life currencies or items.
6. It is prohibited to share, trade or sell accounts on official game channels, such as chat and forums.

Another detail, your act violates several rules:

2.Inappropriate language and conduct such as excessive profanity, obscenity, insults, defamation, racism, sexism, threats, harassment and abuse are strictly prohibited. (Results in a warning or ban of varying duration at the GM's discretion.)

3. It is prohibited to cause any nuisance in public chat channels, such as flooding, spam, invalid language or off-topic discussions.

6. It is prohibited to share, trade or sell accounts on official game channels, such as chat and forums.

8. Excessive criticism of team actions and excessive banning of other players is prohibited. Feedback is welcome, but you must keep it constructive and rational. (Results in a warning or ban of varying duration at the GM's discretion.)

You are self breaking the rules with your flawed arguments.

I wish you twice as much as you wish for others and that you rethink the actions you are committing.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
14th September 2023 14:56:00

I only see a crybaby trying to get attention by getting into trouble that he doesn't care about, of course, in your country, maybe it's common not to have pants to pull on and expect his girlfriends to defend him anyway, anyway, they keep stealing, the worst garbage looks good on them. that could have existed here, without a doubt, they ruined the game, it went from having 400 players until Kazumaki created the bot, your same community tokan sado law shadow rox, etc. and they ruined the game with bots, whatever the bans are waiting for huhuhuhuhuhouhuhuhhu
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
14th September 2023 15:00:29

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1925229527
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage