Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 16:17:08

Quoting Lord Jeke:

The anti bot boy!

Does he speak without hands???? lol the 15th of king healer has already arrived so you can eat I need you to do me a service HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA everything is fine at home with the square monitor that you have I'll give you one send me the paypal maybe you didn't have dinner last night hahahaha
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
15th September 2023 16:21:47

Quoting Lord Jeke:

The anti bot boy!

BOLUDOOOO preciso un servise en meu boneco apokalyps vc precisa de grana ne? agora vai a ficar con grana pra que possa ficar comendo depois te mando fotos de meu piroca pra que vc goste KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Indio
Premium

Pharos
Level 600
Mage
15th September 2023 16:26:01

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
15th September 2023 16:44:25 (Last edited 15th September 2023 16:44:39)

Quoting Lord Jeke:

The anti bot boy!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

That way I always pay you, you can continue playing, stupid, I'll give you all the bills.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Indio
Premium

Pharos
Level 600
Mage
15th September 2023 16:57:34 (Last edited 15th September 2023 17:03:43)

You keep getting yourself into trouble; this is already your third offense. If someone decides to report you, you'll have financial problems in real life, Mr. wealthy doctor (500 USD per month).

Crime 1: Racism/Xenophobia
Crime 2: Disclosure of private conversation
Crime 3: You are exposing a photo of third parties (a minor) with a sexual connotation...

I truly feel sorry for you. I hadn't even wasted my time reading what you were saying here just because you got hunted in a colorful little game... Just thinking that this could have been resolved with a few hugs breaks my heart.

Sincerely,
Law.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Você continua se complicando, já é seu terceiro crime. Se alguem resolver te denunciar, você vai ter problemas financeiros na RL senhor médico rico (500 usd mensal).
Crime 1: Racismo/Xenofobia
Crime 2: exposição de conversa privada
Crime 3: Você está expondo foto de terceiros (um menor de idade) com conotação sexual...

Eu realmente sinto muita pena de você, eu nem tinha perdido meu tempo pra ler o que você tava falando aqui só por ter tomado hunted em um joguinho colorido...
Só de pensar que isso teria sido resolvido com alguns abraços, me doi o coração.

Atenciosamente,
Law.
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
15th September 2023 16:58:53

Quoting Indio:
Você continua se complicando, já é seu terceiro crime. Se alguem resolver te denunciar, você vai ter problemas financeiros na RL senhor médico rico (500 usd mensal).
Crime 1: Racismo/Xenofobia
Crime 2: exposição de conversa privada
Crime 3: Crime 3, você está expondo foto de terceiros (um menor de idade) com conotação sexual...

Eu realmente sinto muita pena de você, eu nem tinha perdido meu tempo pra ler o que você tava falando aqui só por ter tomado hunted em um joguinho colorido...
Só de pensar que isso teria sido resolvido com alguns abraços, me doi o coração.

Atenciosamente,
Law.

pode fazer o que quera cara ja fale no tenho medo de vc si fica siguendo fazendo merda so vo a falar cuida muito de seu familia ja falei
Lord Cratoz Os
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Mage
22nd September 2023 15:58:44 (Last edited 22nd September 2023 19:46:02)

Quoting Luisvasquez:
Quoting Mackster:
Good morning, Luis.

Can't you see that you are embarrassing yourself being ignored even by people who claim to play against the so-called server dominators?

You are committing some crimes and breaking some rules of the game. I don't know if you have this knowledge, but the rules don't say that sharing an account is prohibited anymore, this is in the past and ended the game, there were even unbanned characters that were shared accounts.

You were racist and are exposing personal conversations on the internet. which is prohibited in several countries.

I am racist for saying that this group of people that I have a name and addresses ruined the game with the creation of the bot that this group of 20 people only plays with bot macros and cheats to have an advantage in the game I am racist for telling the truth that from the creation and spamming of the bot by this group of people, 90% of the community left due to power abuse. Am I racist for telling the truth? Are you really stupid? or don't you think what a person you see the difference here between you and me is that I am a doctor at 25 years old and you are still in school if you learn to analyze a little and that I have many Brazilian friends I'm not talking about the entire community I'm talking about the group of 20 toxic people who only abuse third-party programs to have an advantage in the game and force dominance of a game that for me is really just a time pass. I have many things to dedicate myself to, more and more people are leaving. Do you have any idea? Why is the game good? This community of 20 people of Brazilian players ruined the game is the truth and everyone knows it, do you know how many players there were in 2015 and 2019? You have an idea of ​​the number of people who handled the game graphically and mechanically, the game is much better than lukewarm, but you know who ruined it, this community of 20 Brazilians who created bots and macros to have an advantage over everyone else, if you study a little and you leave school, child, it's obvious that you don't analyze what you say.

luis la verdad no esperaba leer esto pero estaba tan ladillado en mi trabajo que me puse a ver el foro escribiré esto en español porque obviamente hablo español y el que quiera saber que estoy diciendo ponga traductor tal cual hacemos todos para poder leer los que escriben en ingles, te conozco desde hace mucho tiempo en el juego y siempre te dije en cada nuevo servidor de prueba que no seas aliados de ellos tuve muchas cuentas donde fui hunteado por los brs por simples razones, solo de estar en una cave yo solo leveleando y llega otro br a querer subir alli pero como estoy yo me manda a salir si no el llegaba con su cuadrilla de brasileños con bots a matar mi personaje y huntearlo muchas cuentas deje de jugar por ello y sin poder hacerle frente al kazebot que usaban no mas tocaba medio pelear contra ellos se ganaba una batalla y se perdian 10 entonces uno pierde el interes en seguir jugando y eso fue lo que me ha pasado a traves de los los años en el juego te dije muchas veces que esos no eran amigos de nadien porq yo teniendo personajes dentro de sus guilds era hunteado por ningun motivo o en plena war solo porque ellos les parecia gracioso me eliminaban estando ayudandolos en pelea contra los polacos si es verdad dominaron el juego por mucho tiempo gracias a ese kazebot y gracias a eso han logrado tener los personajes mas alto del juego y la verdad eso desmotiva a cualquiera a queres jugar este juego es muy triste y lamentable. moraleja; eso te pasa por jalabolas.
« First
2 3 4