1 2 3 4
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
14th September 2023 15:01:46

I'm calm, friend, I'm a doctor. I have plenty of money. I've never had a bad time. Sadness for you. You have to pay for a third-party program because it doesn't give you the power to play. There are many tests. Have fun in your game of dictatorship. In the end, they always come back asking me for help. Help them hahaha, do you think it affects me in some way? I'm super calm, keep crying about a game and keep poisoning it with your bots.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
14th September 2023 15:19:47

You can continue crying hahahaha in the end I stopped playing months ago I only connect to chat I can continue doing it if you think I'm upset or sad on the contrary now I'm very beneficial for myself and I'm very calm you can continue crying in forums making edits and crying with Your friends, I already have everything and I don't need anything else.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
15th September 2023 02:28:14

Guys do u really think they care about 40 online game?
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
15th September 2023 05:27:54

and they say that I am the bad guy hmm... hypocrisy of life
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
15th September 2023 06:31:44

Lol luisa vasqez very bad person,racism, insults, pretending who he is in rl but when I read how and what he is writing I see a poor guy full of complexes...
Natural Stormrage
Player

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
15th September 2023 07:02:53

oh man oh man....

Looks like luis will be asking me for my protection against his own team once again when new server/season come .

The irony of this post :smartass:
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
15th September 2023 13:20:47

"he dosent have a team anymore, he betrays and scam everyone
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 13:44:48

Quoting Gudalik:
Guys do u really think they care about 40 online game?

I literally don't care about this game anymore I have the same level for 2 months I haven't done anything I connect just to be afk training I can continue doing it and it doesn't stop me from sleeping the truth is I'm streaming but as Alinor said a long time ago yes the BR They are not a team, they are just trash who seek their own benefit and then betray you without anything else.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 13:47:30

Quoting Hoxuos:
"he dosent have a team anymore, he betrays and scam everyone

I don't have a team because I don't want to HAHAHA if you think I'm going to take threats from a pathetic person in the game you're wrong like I said let me join if you want but threats from no person I won't take the game it's sick with the Brazilians who ruined the game with a resignation from 200 players per server went to nothing due to the creation of botters and cheats, even now they play with cheats and I will be reporting them day after day because they think they are all offline now, how strange, right? I take hunted and no one connects anymore hahaha I know all the garbage they play with to have an advantage against everyone, even paying 2 different people to raise their bills, what garbage the truth is they made the game sick

Pharos Online 6
Zera Online 6
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 13:48:50

Quoting Natural Stormrage:
oh man oh man....

Looks like luis will be asking me for my protection against his own team once again when new server/season come .

The irony of this post :smartass:

I will not ask for protection because I will no longer play, I am a LOL streamer, but if there is a war in Pharos and I have my accounts available, you can count on me to kill them since they are idiots who only play with bots and macros in the fights to have an advantage. We can make reports. macro and then look for fights so they can see that without bot friends die running
1 2 3 4