1 2 3 4
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 13:49:49

and if you want my warlock I also make a good price for you as long as you eliminate the trash from the game that has ruined it for so many years thanks naturally by the way I sell many items and if anyone is interested let me know
Quoting Natural Stormrage:
oh man oh man....

Looks like luis will be asking me for my protection against his own team once again when new server/season come .

The irony of this post :smartass:

and if you want my warlock I also make a good price for you as long as you eliminate the trash from the game that has ruined it for so many years thanks naturally by the way I sell many items and if anyone is interested let me know
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 13:51:01

Quoting Death Soul:
Lol luisa vasqez very bad person,racism, insults, pretending who he is in rl but when I read how and what he is writing I see a poor guy full of complexes...

am a literal friend, but girl, you can't be talking about a maker because you don't have pants to face me, that tells me a lot about you, anyway, I was retired a long time ago, but when you turn 10, I think you have the maturity to be a child and at least give the Damn, if not, keep it up, it's normal, I know there are girls in the game
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 13:53:21

Quoting Gudalik:
Guys do u really think they care about 40 online game?

or and if you want context of what happened LAW wanted to steal my items and because I refused to give darcelos he put me hunted so if you look for me in the zezenia brazil group facebook group that everyone places the sales of accounts and items he will expel me from that group because I have evidence that he is a thief and he only wanted to rob me, but he is afraid of me because he knows that I can destroy his reputation, he is a fraud, a thief of the game.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 13:54:24

Quoting Natural Stormrage:
oh man oh man....

Looks like luis will be asking me for my protection against his own team once again when new server/season come .

The irony of this post :smartass:

If you want more context of all the traps and everything against the BRS, I can give a lot of information for free and anything, look for me on my Twitch channel.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 13:56:59

Quoting Gudalik:
Guys do u really think they care about 40 online game?

Sometimes I am surprised by the fraud that these players can be, literally tokan sado played by 2 players and I have and I have each name of each account played by 2 or 3 players so that they can upload levels if not they cheat by bot they cheat by level payments the addresses ips should be investigated, I have already emphasized this a lot and if they bother me I will give the name and city of each account of all the ones they use where they play now I am calm I am happy enjoying life but as soon as they bother me I will announce everything
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 14:00:45

and I'm supposed to be hunted and I'm very afraid????? ahahahahahaha without bot or macro they don't connect how strange soon I will see the bams at least once a day I will only connect to that the real threat is on my side and that's how I like that they are afraid of me

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
15th September 2023 14:43:09 (Last edited 15th September 2023 14:44:15)

Why you still doing that?
Mackster
Player

Elysium
Level 66
Mage
15th September 2023 14:46:06

Good morning, Luis.

Can't you see that you are embarrassing yourself being ignored even by people who claim to play against the so-called server dominators?

You are committing some crimes and breaking some rules of the game. I don't know if you have this knowledge, but the rules don't say that sharing an account is prohibited anymore, this is in the past and ended the game, there were even unbanned characters that were shared accounts.

You were racist and are exposing personal conversations on the internet. which is prohibited in several countries.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
15th September 2023 15:00:46

Quoting Mackster:
Good morning, Luis.

Can't you see that you are embarrassing yourself being ignored even by people who claim to play against the so-called server dominators?

You are committing some crimes and breaking some rules of the game. I don't know if you have this knowledge, but the rules don't say that sharing an account is prohibited anymore, this is in the past and ended the game, there were even unbanned characters that were shared accounts.

You were racist and are exposing personal conversations on the internet. which is prohibited in several countries.

I am racist for saying that this group of people that I have a name and addresses ruined the game with the creation of the bot that this group of 20 people only plays with bot macros and cheats to have an advantage in the game I am racist for telling the truth that from the creation and spamming of the bot by this group of people, 90% of the community left due to power abuse. Am I racist for telling the truth? Are you really stupid? or don't you think what a person you see the difference here between you and me is that I am a doctor at 25 years old and you are still in school if you learn to analyze a little and that I have many Brazilian friends I'm not talking about the entire community I'm talking about the group of 20 toxic people who only abuse third-party programs to have an advantage in the game and force dominance of a game that for me is really just a time pass. I have many things to dedicate myself to, more and more people are leaving. Do you have any idea? Why is the game good? This community of 20 people of Brazilian players ruined the game is the truth and everyone knows it, do you know how many players there were in 2015 and 2019? You have an idea of ​​the number of people who handled the game graphically and mechanically, the game is much better than lukewarm, but you know who ruined it, this community of 20 Brazilians who created bots and macros to have an advantage over everyone else, if you study a little and you leave school, child, it's obvious that you don't analyze what you say.
Blackmoor
Player

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
15th September 2023 15:34:05

Jesus Christ. This thread is creepy. I wish for everybody to stay mental healthy. If you're getting insulted easily. You're not ready for internet and online games yet.
1 2 3 4