1 2 3
Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
7th November 2023 15:20:00 CM Mercury View post »
CM Mercury
Community Manager

18th October 2023 04:18:37

Hi,

We wish to bring to your attention that multiple individuals have been issued warnings for engaging in PVP actions within designated non-PVP zones. You should understand that participating in PVP actions in non-PVP areas is strictly prohibited. Continuation of such behavior may lead to a banishment of the associated account.

Addressing the matter of Kill Stealing (KS) presents a more complex challenge. While it may be perceived as destructive behaviour, in order to confirm this claim, a Game Master (GM) would need to witness the instigator's actions both prior to and during the occurrence of such behavior. We encourage you to utilize the Ctrl+R report function to notify us of any behaviour that you believe is against the game rules. Please be aware that our availability to witness such behavior may be limited.
Additionally, even when a Game Master is not actively engaged in conversation, they may still be observing and taking notes.
It is important to note that account related banishments may also be given afterwards, based on the evidence gathered.

Please keep all PVP actions in the designated areas in order to ensure a safe game experience for all players.

Best regards
-Mercury
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
18th October 2023 13:12:00

With all due respect, this will never work, as the enemies pretend to be hunting there when we have already boosted ourselves.

Yesterday alinor and trempis (beast wargod and beast warrior) were live looking at what was boosted and going there to hunt and kill the hunting animals.

They were live doing what they wanted and no GM or anyone was on them, just like they did with our team.

The KS war is something necessary, but if it is prohibited for one, it has to be prohibited for all. A rule cannot be interpretive and it is, our team took a warning for ks, on the same day we took ks, nothing happened, the next day we took ks from another LIVE team and nothing happened and unfortunately while zezenia has interpretative rules and GM's that interpret what is right and wrong, it will stay that way.
The guy has been recording the screen, asking us to leave his hunt, as he has just arrived and we have been there for 1 hour, but he certainly sends what interests them.
Tutti Fruto
Player

Pharos
Level 199
Mage
18th October 2023 17:03:10

It makes no sense. The same person spends 18 hours in a row in the same respawn, boosting non-stop and the rest of the game is forced to wait for his good will to come out of the respawn?

I'm sorry GM, but this is out of the question, you want no one to hunt in places where others are hunting, do instanced hunts or do at least 5 hunts equal to the best ones available. Because this way you favor the same people as always.

I'm a player who only has 2 hours a day to play and I can't hunt for the best places because the same people are in the same places every day, all day long and I can't go there, because I'll be punished.

Get real. It doesn't make any sense.
Hemorroido
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Ranger
18th October 2023 18:51:45

I agree with both of you!

Yesterday I was going to play only two hours, and this "Beast Warrior" came giving ks in the hunt (where we went, he went after)! I barely have time to play, I have a job, and I'm taking care of the family at times of the day!
If the rule is to be applied, it has to be for both, and not close one eye, and Watch and judge the behavior unilaterally!
Deixando Claro
Premium

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
18th October 2023 21:49:48

Theres isnt two team against one?
:smartass:
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 910
Warrior
19th October 2023 00:14:25 (Last edited 19th October 2023 00:17:11)

In my point of view, the only difference in PVP X nPVP is that a player CANT deal direct damage to another player, and thats it. Its a complete absurd, not to say ridiculous that some m*ricas cry that much.
The same ones that complain againts KS/lure are the ones that uses the same tactic ( wich i think its ok, its part of any other game).
Those "RULES" (HAHAHAHAHAHAH) are just another source of injustice. Better to create instances at servers that making a respawn private due to some bitching!!

Just to make things clear, if you (cry baby)came to elysium and mess with me or my friends, i will lure and ks you. Thats how life works... you do bad stuff, bad stuff happens to you.
Peace ;)
Teddyy
Premium

Zera
Level 408
Warrior
19th October 2023 02:44:30 (Last edited 19th October 2023 02:46:21)

Stop cry plz. I told to from beging if u guys come to our hunt i will come to yours.

And u are allowed to ks but NOT push/barrels/spikes/lure monster and shit so plz shshshs and stop cry

was you guys that started this. i just follow what u doing too us
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
19th October 2023 11:15:56

How can you be so hypocritical? you stay live looking at who has boosted since the second day of the server, just to take advantage of the fact that others have boosted and keep giving KS, they have received a warning and are sending players who haven't yet taken it to get in the way and let me say more, the loot scheme is ridiculous , a lvl 250 pt loses loot to a lvl 251, because he is just lvl higher and hit the monster.

I don't cry because of ks, lure among many other reasons, I agree with what was said. The only difference there should be between pvp and nonpvp areas is the fact that you cannot attack the player, the rest should be worth everything.

My problem is that the live guy keeps disturbing the entire team for 10 hours a day, he arrives at the active GM's time, he stops.

And there's no point in reporting, yesterday "Inappropriate" spent 2 hours on our boost, working, giving ks, pushing. Then you would pull him and he would say "you're pulling me, I'm filming" Because he knows that there's no punishment for him and he just has to tell the GMs a different story that will be "interpreted" the way he wants.
Natural Stormrage
Premium

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
19th October 2023 12:07:14

Quoting Blindadinho:
How can you be so hypocritical? you stay live looking at who has boosted since the second day of the server, just to take advantage of the fact that others have boosted and keep giving KS, they have received a warning and are sending players who haven't yet taken it to get in the way and let me say more, the loot scheme is ridiculous , a lvl 250 pt loses loot to a lvl 251, because he is just lvl higher and hit the monster.

I don't cry because of ks, lure among many other reasons, I agree with what was said. The only difference there should be between pvp and nonpvp areas is the fact that you cannot attack the player, the rest should be worth everything.

My problem is that the live guy keeps disturbing the entire team for 10 hours a day, he arrives at the active GM's time, he stops.

And there's no point in reporting, yesterday "Inappropriate" spent 2 hours on our boost, working, giving ks, pushing. Then you would pull him and he would say "you're pulling me, I'm filming" Because he knows that there's no punishment for him and he just has to tell the GMs a different story that will be "interpreted" the way he wants.

You do realize this all started by your guild Xp delicio right?
It's funny you started all this and now you cry when ppl KS on your hunts, when you and ur guild stops this the KS will end, but it still continues from your side, so there is no stopping?

You also do it against The throne team, so... payback is a bitch.

Are you gonna tell ur team to stop? if not, this KS will be neverending circle.
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
19th October 2023 12:21:17

like I said, I'm not crying because of ks, because I know that your team has just been so poor that even that can't handle it, I'm saying because of the fact that my team gives ks and receives warnings and yours doesn't, even though it's been reported several times in the CTRL + R. Remembering that you were the ones who started giving KS. They just entered the evil legionaires and started giving KS and saying they were hunting there hahaha.

Anyway, I don't give a shit about taking KS, but what I care about is the team receiving warnings for the same attitudes as you.

Either release KS explicitly or KS is prohibited and everyone on your team is punished for the act, even more so live filming the act itself.
1 2 3
Last »