Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
20th October 2023 16:02:47

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

We wish to bring to your attention that multiple individuals have been issued warnings for engaging in PVP actions within designated non-PVP zones. You should understand that participating in PVP actions in non-PVP areas is strictly prohibited. Continuation of such behavior may lead to a banishment of the associated account.

Addressing the matter of Kill Stealing (KS) presents a more complex challenge. While it may be perceived as destructive behaviour, in order to confirm this claim, a Game Master (GM) would need to witness the instigator's actions both prior to and during the occurrence of such behavior. We encourage you to utilize the Ctrl+R report function to notify us of any behaviour that you believe is against the game rules. Please be aware that our availability to witness such behavior may be limited.
Additionally, even when a Game Master is not actively engaged in conversation, they may still be observing and taking notes.
It is important to note that account related banishments may also be given afterwards, based on the evidence gathered.

Please keep all PVP actions in the designated areas in order to ensure a safe game experience for all players.

Best regards
-Mercury

As we can see today. Peoples still dont care about it.

O Cronus same team make always same things.
Get Learnt
Player

Cronus
Level 30
Ranger
20th October 2023 23:30:00 (Last edited 20th October 2023 23:32:10)

Quoting Dark Exuito:
@Get Learnt: You are 200% hypocrite. How many players have you killed in eidos by luring zombies? You should be banned for this toxic behaviour.

You are funny. Xd
Typical XP delicia player trying to play the victim.
Doesnt work anymore here. The staff sees right through you guys. Hell everyone does :) you guys are trash human beings. Still doing things CM mercury said was against the rules. Just today you guys did it again to other players, neutrals even. You guys are seriously power hungry losers who will put the blame on anyone else to get people banned.

Should I remind you, demanding that I should be banned for something you did and try blaming me for, is actually bannable too. Your demanding I get banned. Which is against the rules.

Honestly stop cheating. Stop crying. Stop playing the victim.
Own your actions. Ans stop being little children
Malditada
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
6th November 2023 09:26:54

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

We wish to bring to your attention that multiple individuals have been issued warnings for engaging in PVP actions within designated non-PVP zones. You should understand that participating in PVP actions in non-PVP areas is strictly prohibited. Continuation of such behavior may lead to a banishment of the associated account.

Addressing the matter of Kill Stealing (KS) presents a more complex challenge. While it may be perceived as destructive behaviour, in order to confirm this claim, a Game Master (GM) would need to witness the instigator's actions both prior to and during the occurrence of such behavior. We encourage you to utilize the Ctrl+R report function to notify us of any behaviour that you believe is against the game rules. Please be aware that our availability to witness such behavior may be limited.
Additionally, even when a Game Master is not actively engaged in conversation, they may still be observing and taking notes.
It is important to note that account related banishments may also be given afterwards, based on the evidence gathered.

Please keep all PVP actions in the designated areas in order to ensure a safe game experience for all players.

Best regards
-Mercury

this is now the 3rd day in a row that the player cprf has broke all of these rules and we have mass reported my team and all and still nothing is done, obviously a warning isnt enough for him please take care of this, you have no problem banning bots, in my opinion this is just as bad if not worse so please take care of it.
Cprf
Premium

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
6th November 2023 10:21:24 (Last edited 6th November 2023 10:23:08)

Quoting Henricus The Loner:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Best regards
-Mercury

this is now the 3rd day in a row that the player cprf has broke all of these rules and we have mass reported my team and all and still nothing is done, obviously a warning isnt enough for him please take care of this, you have no problem banning bots, in my opinion this is just as bad if not worse so please take care of it.

Are you sure I am breaking? Watch my video and draw your conclusions
Tonight, you managed to kill me, which is what you wanted
Malditada
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
6th November 2023 10:41:26

Quoting Cprf:
Quoting Henricus The Loner:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Best regards
-Mercury

Are you sure I am breaking? Watch my video and draw your conclusions
Tonight, you managed to kill me, which is what you wanted

nope i actually wanted you to leave the spawn that me and tower god boosted, instead you dont wanna leave and you keep destructing our hunt so yeah indeed you had to be killed.
Luisvasquez
Premium

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
6th November 2023 12:39:34

xp delight being xp delight usual things no one likes that guild of cheaters without hands who live off the bot to annoy everyone
CM Mercury
Community Manager

7th November 2023 15:20:00

Hi,

Just deleted a bunch of thread regarding the PVP and KS actions in non-pvp areas.

These KS wars and PVP actions in non-PVP areas have been going on since the beginning of the server.
I would like to inform all of you that there will be a throughout discussion regarding both KS and PVP actions within the staff members today and a public announcement regarding this issue will be made later today.

-Mercury
Bellinghan
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
7th November 2023 15:50:15

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Just deleted a bunch of thread regarding the PVP and KS actions in non-pvp areas.

These KS wars and PVP actions in non-PVP areas have been going on since the beginning of the server.
I would like to inform all of you that there will be a throughout discussion regarding both KS and PVP actions within the staff members today and a public announcement regarding this issue will be made later today.

-Mercury

I hope so and I have made several detailed reports with videos as you will see in your Gmail and it really bothers you a lot because when you tell them let's go pvp they live insulting and acting in a racist way you don't have to be very intelligent there are Argentines Brazilians Swedes Canadians Dutch United States against from the same guild cheating in the game without paying other players to raise their scores, they have to be sanctioned with a firm hand, that the rules are respected and they will see how the game will prosper, they are only asked for that more active staff so that they can see the cheats that they do and are punished
Drakrar
Premium

Pharos
Level 520
Warrior
7th November 2023 16:12:29

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

Let's hope that the statement specifically details how if he sees XP Delight members cheating in the game again he will ban them without thinking or that GM Viper returns to do a spectacular job with the cheaters, the truth is because let's see the summary.
-two years ago in a video published by soraka (fenom) it was seen how they cheated for the level places with maker lv 16 so that they would not die and placed them in a protection zone like werebear not allowing access again and again disturbing the best hunting places. (update and elimination of problem placing monsters in those areas).
- 1 year ago they cheated with the skill called last hope in non-pvp areas and accounts were banned for that reason (update remove spell user in non-pvp).
- 1 year ago they used accounts linked to a bot so that they could be cured in protection zones without being affected (update and remove spell in protection zone).
- the previous seasonal server problems with the Everest server bot where 70% of the XP delight accounts were banned for using the afk bot and in pvp (arrival of the GM viper which caused a lot of hatred in that person since the guild XP delight for cheating he went to insult and detract from the GM's work just because XP delicia towards cheating)
. -current seasonal server problems with KS, pushing, barrels and lures in non-pvp areas (waiting for a new rule apart from the one already implemented with personal XP).
+( IT IS A PATTERN THAT NEVER CHANGES XP DELICIA NEEDS CONTROL BECAUSE LIVING BY CHEATING THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS AND WE ONLY NEED 2 GAME MASTERS TO SHARE THE SCHEDULE THAT THEY MONITOR INVISIBLELY WITHOUT WARNING AND TO PUNISH THESE PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY ONLY LIVE TO CHEAT WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEATING THEY DO NOT DO NASA IN THE SIMPLE AND EASY GAME THIS RACIST GROUP HAS TO BE ECPLICITLY TREATED WITH A HARD HAND AND WE HOPE THAT THE NEW RESOLUTION THEY MAKE UNTIL LATER WILL BE WITH MORE ACTIVE STAFF FOR THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HE IS DISGUSTING AND ONLY PLAYS TO ANNOY THE OTHER PLAYERS. ). ~ thank you very much your humble servant.
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
7th November 2023 16:52:43

Besides disruptive players: This server is online for almost a month. I have a very naive hope that developers intentionally allowed massive use of bots in the beginning just to delete connected (in any way - IPs, supportive trades, etc) accounts later.
1 2 3 4