7th November 2023 15:20:00 CM Mercury View post »
Natural Stormrage
Premium

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
19th October 2023 12:27:02

Quoting Blindadinho:
like I said, I'm not crying because of ks, because I know that your team has just been so poor that even that can't handle it, I'm saying because of the fact that my team gives ks and receives warnings and yours doesn't, even though it's been reported several times in the CTRL + R. Remembering that you were the ones who started giving KS. They just entered the evil legionaires and started giving KS and saying they were hunting there hahaha.

Anyway, I don't give a shit about taking KS, but what I care about is the team receiving warnings for the same attitudes as you.

Either release KS explicitly or KS is prohibited and everyone on your team is punished for the act, even more so live filming the act itself.

After our first fight you knew who we was and you started going to our hunting spots. We never did.

Your guild started this whole shabang, and it's also correctly justified by giving warnings to your team. Hence you got it, cuz obviously they have seen ur actions.
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
19th October 2023 12:52:00

You're a comedy, you hadn't stepped on the evil legionaires until our first boost, the staff can even look at the server logs if they want.

We take a warning because Ritaria only punishes our team and defends his friends who destroy the game.

We gave KS yes, but you started and another thing as said by the player above, it doesn't make sense to take a warning because there is a team hunting in the best resp of the game at the moment.

So you have to peacefully wait for an enemy to hunt for 14 hours in a resp to hunt there?
Get Learnt
Player

Cronus
Level 30
Ranger
19th October 2023 12:56:05 (Last edited 19th October 2023 12:56:45)

The irony of this... members from XP delicio.. have lured and tried trapping me in non pvp areas aswell. Numerous times at that. Yes I am not posting from my main, as I chose to ignore them and leave the spawn instead of cater to arrogant people.
I never did anything to them, let alone anyone on the server ever, and they treat people that arent apart of their guild like trash. They have no respect. no communication skills. no anything if it doesnt benefit them.
They are a toxic group of people, the fact they come here and cry wolf shows how immature this group really is.
They pushed me from when I gathered as well.. you guys will do anything to disrupt players via ingame then when you get warnings, you come here to say its one sided. Its all bull crap. You guys are the toxic people that are playing for all the wrong reasons.
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
19th October 2023 13:04:46

Quoting Get Learnt:
The irony of this... members from XP delicio.. have lured and tried trapping me in non pvp areas aswell. Numerous times at that. Yes I am not posting from my main, as I chose to ignore them and leave the spawn instead of cater to arrogant people.
I never did anything to them, let alone anyone on the server ever, and they treat people that arent apart of their guild like trash. They have no respect. no communication skills. no anything if it doesnt benefit them.
They are a toxic group of people, the fact they come here and cry wolf shows how immature this group really is.
They pushed me from when I gathered as well.. you guys will do anything to disrupt players via ingame then when you get warnings, you come here to say its one sided. Its all bull crap. You guys are the toxic people that are playing for all the wrong reasons.

It's clearly a false accusation with no proof, we at the XP Delicio guild always work for the good of the game, trying our best to keep players that your team constantly tries to remove from the game. Show me a screenshot if this happens. You certainly haven't.

The staff, if you have any doubts about this, just look at the IP of these characters and see that it is an enemy posing as a neutral. We already have prints and proof that you are constantly giving KS and are not punished.
Get Learnt
Player

Cronus
Level 30
Ranger
19th October 2023 13:11:25

to be clear, I can say with a very confident arrogant attitude (like you), that I am not even apart of their team. Im not apart of anyones team. You guys are toxic players and you know it. You dont ever try to benefit the game dont kid yourself. SO let the staff check IP's, cause again. you think you are right but have no idea.
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
19th October 2023 13:20:47

I have no doubt that I am right about this. I'm not arrogant, I'm just convinced of my actions. A lvl 30 coming to speak on the forum and not identifying himself and yet talking broadly about the guild is the basics of recommending the enemy team.
Get Learnt
Player

Cronus
Level 30
Ranger
19th October 2023 13:30:42 (Last edited 19th October 2023 13:36:02)

maybe in your head it works like that...
You are wrong. I chose to not speak on my main, so you a-holes dont keep bothering me ingame in non pvp areas.... I didnt react to you guys luring on me.. I chose not to speak on my main for a very smart reason. You think im dumb enough to post on my main then have your group of 20 toxic players come follow me around all day like you do to the rest of the players.
Get real kid.
Clearly you lack any kind of "smart thinking".

You should get learnt. 8)

XP deilica/XP delicio have never been a group of people that are "For the good of the game".
you guys cheat. you guys cheat more. you cry wolf when things dont go accordingly to your standards.
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
19th October 2023 14:26:56

It's funny that you're a seasonal player and you're talking about the XP Delicia guild in Pharos, which has no involvement with this, in Pharos the rule is not to kill any neutrals and help everyone, with free items, discord and boosts. Thank you for validating my argument that you are an enemy talking shit on the forum to try to harm the guild's image.

Little rascal.
Get Learnt
Player

Cronus
Level 30
Ranger
20th October 2023 00:00:48 (Last edited 20th October 2023 00:09:41)

Quoting Blindadinho:
It's funny that you're a seasonal player and you're talking about the XP Delicia guild in Pharos, which has no involvement with this, in Pharos the rule is not to kill any neutrals and help everyone, with free items, discord and boosts. Thank you for validating my argument that you are an enemy talking shit on the forum to try to harm the guild's image.

Little rascal.

I'm talking about the XP Delicio guild, that consists of thee exact same players that are in the XP Delicia guild in pharos. You have a brain or what? It has every involvement with this.
They are the same people playing. You just validated all by yourself, that your brain is the size of a peanut.
I have no involvement with anyone that you guys fight. I just sit back and watch how childish you XP players all are. Cry cry cry. Play the victim when you guys are the ones doing bad crap. Its typical child/XP Delicia/Delicio behavior.

Ruin servers more. Bot on server more. Cheat more. Stay in pharos where you belong 8)
You honestly dont do squat for this game. Never have. Never will. You are toxic players that seriously need to move on. But thats just how insane you guys are. Addicted to being toxic losers towards anyone who isn't brazilian. Yet you call others racist. Talk hypocrisy? This is it at its finest. You're pathetic.

P.S I dont need to harm your guilds image. You guys do such a great job of that all by yourselves. Children.
Yiruma Vendo
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
20th October 2023 15:57:34

@Get Learnt: You are 200% hypocrite. How many players have you killed in eidos by luring zombies? You should be banned for this toxic behaviour.
1 2 3 4