Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
17th November 2023 15:30:59 CM Mercury View post »
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
13th November 2023 04:30:44 (Last edited 13th November 2023 05:21:44)

Class changes

----------Ranger:-----------

Make their buffs last 6 minutes with a 3 minute 30 cooldown.

Add 7.5% armor penetration to each arrows/bolts for example.
Normal arrow 0%, reinforced 7.5%, ornamented 15%, deadly 22.5%, emerald 30%.

Reduce Hellish Volley cooldown to 2 seconds.
Also slightly increase the damage and have a special talent to increase its area by 1.

Everytime you crit it reduces your Meditation cooldown by 1 second.

Make Bows/Xbows have double secondary stats (exp, loot, gold, stamina) as they cannot get those on their quivers.

----------Warrior:-----------

Make their buffs last 6 minutes with a 3 minute 30 cooldown.

Increase the range in which they can attack from 1 sqm to 1.5 sqm.
This means you can hit people from behind while chasing them.

Barbarian:-

Add a armor penetration to the weapons of barbarian with a max of 30% on the best weapon. The scaling would be different as there are more two handed weapons than arrows.

Everytime you crit it reduces your Rage cooldown by 1 second.

Add a 1 second 40% slow to blind rush.(People are super quick now and it's impossible to hit people(paladin has a slow already))
You could also add a spell called "Weapon Toss" which is on a 6 second cooldown and has a range of 3 sqm, it would have a slow the same as the paladins with the same chance.

Make their speed boost slightly faster as currently it's impossible to hit anyone who isn't trapped.

Make Two Handed weapons have double secondary stats (exp, loot, gold, stamina) as they cannot get those on their off-hand.

Paladin:-

Add the 3 squares to the backside of Cleave which does 65% of max damage, this will help bring them inline slightly with damage.

Make paladins Shield Bash have a range of 1.5sqm for the same reason as the auto attack situation.

Increase their buff to have a maximum of 12-14% damage reduction, this would actually make them feel tank in PvE and PvP.

----------Mage:-----------

Shaman:-

Make their hailstorm secondary hit do 50% of the initial hits damage. (Make the slow not work towards players in non pvp areas)

Reduce the cooldown of Burst of Speed to 2 minutes.

Reduce the cooldown of Paralyze to 3 minutes.

Pyromancer:-

Revert the nerfs to their damage, the current nerfs to their buff and health steal woudld be sufficient to keep them in line with others, the current damage nerfs heavily effects them in PVP, this is why hardly anyone will play them now.

Reduce Brimstone Clouds cooldown to 30-45 seconds like all the other classes with this spell.

Heat Wave could be a wave spell which also sets the target alight dealing damage over time.

Warlock:-

Warlock is in a good place right now and should be the target to aim for other classes imo.

Reduce the cooldown of Unexpected Exclusion to 3 minutes.
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
13th November 2023 18:07:03 (Last edited 13th November 2023 18:11:18)

Great proposals!

I would like to propose another suggestion.

Mortal Melody - Shaman's 'wave' could be raised from only 2 sqm ahead the caster to a bigger wave with also its damage improved to be useful nowadays. Cooldown 4/5 seconds.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
13th November 2023 19:16:57

Quoting Monterey:
Great proposals!

Mortal Melody - Shaman's 'wave' could be raised from only 2 sqm ahead the caster to a bigger wave with also its damage improved to be useful nowadays. Cooldown 4/5 seconds.

I really like that idea, with an addition of if it hits a monster it deals damage, but if it hits a friendly target "person" it would heal them, this would give shaman that more of a hybrid feel.
Greg On Three
Player

Pharos
Level 116
Mage
13th November 2023 23:20:27

Quoting Monterey:
Great proposals!

Same thing can be done to heat wave for pyro, they are spells that are forgotten about
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
13th November 2023 23:28:30

For Ezalor!
Yes, might be cool,

I would like to see improvments that could balance the game even more as a new vocation (which I imagine would be a challenge)

I know there are rumors about a lot of news yet to come to Zezenia, so we're waiting.

New spells to support the shaman would be very interesting.... such as longer effect duration, for burst of speed and buff of life.
The more content the better.

and it would be interesting to promote zezenia again in other similar communities such as Nostalrius, Realesta, OSRS among others...
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
13th November 2023 23:30:57 (Last edited 13th November 2023 23:34:35)

Quoting Monterey:
Great proposals!

This melodic sprite is really trash haha
Just saying..
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
14th November 2023 00:36:12 (Last edited 14th November 2023 00:40:38)

Quoting Deixando Claro:
Quoting Monterey:
Great proposals!

Just saying..

That's an old sprite. A rework can be done.

Suggestions:

Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
14th November 2023 02:58:41

Quoting Monterey:
Quoting Deixando Claro:
Quoting Monterey:
Great proposals!

Just saying..

That's an old sprite. A rework can be done.

Suggestions:

The second one is good for the shaman's lightning bolt so I can say KiRIN when I kill a player
Salut
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
14th November 2023 10:49:10 (Last edited 14th November 2023 14:14:12)

Good point, changes are needed.
I think game is more unbalanced that it was before balances that I mostly played.

I will tell my opinion from marksman's point of view.
Once I started this char and chose marksman, people asked me am I serious and why I did that.
When I have read about marksman, it sounded much different than reality showed me.

Comparing to rogue, I have:
- much worst AOE damage
- still smaller single target damage due to very high barbed arrow damage
- weak survivability abilities - only taunt that gives me a short speed boost

My experience per hour is unimaginable low comparing to all other subclasses except shaman, which is much more utility for the team.

Critical continuum would be really good spell, but with its current cooldown it is kinda useless. If we count that it last 21 seconds and its cooldown is 180 minutes, mean that in 60 minutes I can use spell 20 times that gives me 7 minutes critical hits per 1 hour. In 7 minutes I will make 280 auto attacks (of course this all only in case I would continuously hit monster). That gives me around 55000 additional hit points damage per 1 hour. I have counted that average hit is 650 and 850 with crit. 55000 damage sounds a lot, yes? But if we count now it per minute, it gives 916 additional damage per 1 minute.
It could be also count easier 21 sec = 14 aa per 3 minutes, but wanted show you 1 hour scale of this spell.
Now some rogue could say how much does he hit at 440 level with barbed arrow... with so low cooldown. It would be additional 2k damage per 1 monster. I will not even mention traps in this case.

What would be any idea to fix it?
Let's make marksman the real single target damage beast as it was meant to be.
Similar idea to Perma Dead's one. Once Critical Continuum is during cooldown, each critical hit could reduce its cooldown by 1 second.
Marksman as it was mean to be critical damage focused class, could also have critical hits with single target spells.

If above was realized in game, it would be worth to focus on critical hit eq, because right now its benefits are too low to focus on it and magic resistance + experience EQ is much more profitable.

I also know that marksman has a little bit better buff and my dexterous shot hits slightly more, but still, the advantage of these spells is so small comparing to loss on other.

I don't say that rogue is great either, it is also MUCH worse than Warlock/Barbarian/Paladin, so besides my idea regarding marksman that would make it similar to rogue, ideas made by Perma Dead should be also introduced.

Regarding Pyro, you can see how unpopular this is right now. The subclass was killed.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
14th November 2023 13:53:39

Very nice proposals. I hope the staff can take a look at all these posts, the community has some great ideas to improve class balance and make the game enjoyable for more than 1-2 classes.
1 2 3
Last »