Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
22nd November 2023 11:59:15

Quoting Hellsinner:
Quoting Rickstah:

But, yep.. shamans could use some alternative aoes thats also easier to hit when ur luring stacks, I would like one who puts dot damage like how barbed arrows function, would simplify focus healing but still doing damage over time during teamhunts so I think it makes sense for shamans. It would also simplify solo hunting by luring many monsters with shamans tankyness but due to lower aoe damage and probably not healing full hp, atleast then will have safe damage like this. How much damage would it do per tick? up to test. Would the dot damage consistently selfheal too much? up to test, would it healthsteal at all or would shamans be happy with just safe and consistent damage output? up to test.
The sprite could be of nature forces, maybe some kind of poison animation.

A simple change which could help shamans with spell hailstorm also rangers with hellish volley is enable for both spells to be used by target cursor. For example: Like a player when using area runes (gfb, avalanche) to hunt in tibia.

This makes it easier for the player to safely attract more mobs and easily hit more monsters when the spell is cast.

Because today rangers and shamans who use these spells select and attack one monster and wait for the others to stay close to the main target to hit all of them within the spell's range.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

It will certainly increase some experience per hour.
In addition to improving the gameplay of marksmen, rogues and shamans in AoE and making them more comfortable in solo hunts.
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
22nd November 2023 21:06:36 (Last edited 23rd November 2023 04:30:07)

Quoting Disturbed Maverick:
Quoting Hellsinner:
Quoting Rickstah:

But, yep.. shamans could use some alternative aoes thats also easier to hit when ur luring stacks, I would like one who puts dot damage like how barbed arrows function, would simplify focus healing but still doing damage over time during teamhunts so I think it makes sense for shamans. It would also simplify solo hunting by luring many monsters with shamans tankyness but due to lower aoe damage and probably not healing full hp, atleast then will have safe damage like this. How much damage would it do per tick? up to test. Would the dot damage consistently selfheal too much? up to test, would it healthsteal at all or would shamans be happy with just safe and consistent damage output? up to test.
The sprite could be of nature forces, maybe some kind of poison animation.

A simple change which could help shamans with spell hailstorm also rangers with hellish volley is enable for both spells to be used by target cursor. For example: Like a player when using area runes (gfb, avalanche) to hunt in tibia.

This makes it easier for the player to safely attract more mobs and easily hit more monsters when the spell is cast.

Because today rangers and shamans who use these spells select and attack one monster and wait for the others to stay close to the main target to hit all of them within the spell's range.

It will certainly increase some experience per hour.
In addition to improving the gameplay of marksmen, rogues and shamans in AoE and making them more comfortable in solo hunts.

Having a crosshair would be nice but all that would do is make a 1 action spell to a 3 action spell, this would barely help also cause of the odd monsters AI.

Ye I mean, if you compare shaman aoe with warlock aoe you should already know the outcome from simply the reason warlock is designed to deal more damage instead of being able to support. Its the same as when people argue barbs are doing more damage then paladins, its like.. no shiet? :D

We all know Warlocks are damage dealers but the gap should not be as big.
Shamans currently are only useful to a certain point for example look at Agron he does not need a shaman for any monster in game (he can 8 box anything) so the things shamans are good at which is only healing others is very limited.

So here are my suggestions for Shaman.

1. Have a wave type spell like this.
It would hit monsters or heal people who are within your party. It would cost 170 mana and have a 2 second cooldown. It would hit 15% less than crosses initial hit and the current hail storm talent would increase the damage to it by the same as the warlock talent and would have a secondary hit for 30% of the initial hit.

Then I would make heal friend a 2 second cooldown, the first tick it would heal the same as current and the second tick it would heal for 30% or 100% if you've picked the 4th row talent rejuvenation. You could also do this with Shamanic healing as well due to shamans not having enough life steal late game to sustain.

I would also make Healing a 15 point talent instead of Spirituality.

EDIT: Just noticed shamans also get super shafted in PVP zones as my hailstorm always hits me also :D:D
« First
2 3 4