17th November 2023 17:29:21 CM Mercury View post »
Tooretto
Player

Elysium
Level 70
Warrior
18th November 2023 17:32:23

Quoting Ragnarok Black:
You are the only Brazilians who have bad internet in Brazil since I have Brazilian friends who play other games with me that do not have service for America, only Asia and Europe and they run the game well
So it's time to buy a better service from the internet company you use or change a company that offers a better service

You're so dumb, the CM gave a brief lesson on why the ping for Brazilian players is higher, another player in this forum topic has already explained it to you

Do you happen to have any psychological issues causing this mental delay?"
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
18th November 2023 19:01:45

Quoting Tooretto:
Quoting Ragnarok Black:
You are the only Brazilians who have bad internet in Brazil since I have Brazilian friends who play other games with me that do not have service for America, only Asia and Europe and they run the game well
So it's time to buy a better service from the internet company you use or change a company that offers a better service

You're so dumb, the CM gave a brief lesson on why the ping for Brazilian players is higher, another player in this forum topic has already explained it to you

Do you happen to have any psychological issues causing this mental delay?"

Tell me, who is further away, Brazil or European, from the United States?
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
18th November 2023 20:09:22

Make Zezenia grow and then we talk about It. :D
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
18th November 2023 20:16:29

Quoting Ragnarok Black:

''Other games''
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
« First
6 7 8