Show staff replies in this thread
29th November 2023 22:32:08 CM Mercury View post »
Luca The Creator
Player

Pharos
Level 39
Warrior
28th November 2023 10:44:36

Is anyone doing to do anything about currently game weakness abuse that is done mostly by XP DELICO???
People get 20+ level, pick hard long task and cancel until they have cave terrors. They do task, they get A LOT of challenge points, they die with nautre again to level 20+. They repeat so much.
We can see death list of Cronus. From few days hundreds of same deaths.

PLEASE MAKE ANY REACTION!

Old servers will be so broken with full of best items......
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
28th November 2023 13:25:32

They're just going to remove the challenge pts on transfer as this was not intended to happen.
Salut
Premium

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
28th November 2023 13:46:02

Quoting Godzilla:
They're just going to remove the challenge pts on transfer as this was not intended to happen.

I have already spent about 50 hours doing tasks and also wasted like 30 or more premium cards to cancel bad tasks and I got only 148 challenge points.

Only two things will happen: either people will have many noob chars with 400 points each for so low cost or administration will be back in 45 days and will punish fair players.

I must go out for retirement of another 2-3 years I guess… no point to have any hope.
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
28th November 2023 16:00:52

"Buy 4k Weapon - 50kk"

its what gonna happend.

I think is time to put new weapons better than this one on the game as reward of a hard quest or a new dg (400-500)
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
28th November 2023 16:26:50

Thats what happens when u make endgame goal 2x faster.. ops 3x.. ops 4x.. ops 5x.. ops 6x.. ops 7x.. ops 8x.. ops 9x.. 10x faster!!!!

Bad move overall.
Natural Stormrage
Premium

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
28th November 2023 17:36:29

It's just another way to destroy yet another permanent server :)

10x challenge point on transfer........ so stupid :) especially since zera is relativlaty new for being permanent.

BUT on this topic tho, i don't really see this being a abusive act since you are allowed to die, no?

It's just a very bad thoughtout decision the staff didn't think about that it's faster and easier to do it this way 8)

Simple solutions tho, on next changelog, change so you always have to pay premium OR makes tasks under 30 give 0 points.
Salut
Premium

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
28th November 2023 18:20:53

Quoting Natural Stormrage:
It's just another way to destroy yet another permanent server :)

10x challenge point on transfer........ so stupid :) especially since zera is relativlaty new for being permanent.

BUT on this topic tho, i don't really see this being a abusive act since you are allowed to die, no?

It's just a very bad thoughtout decision the staff didn't think about that it's faster and easier to do it this way 8)

Simple solutions tho, on next changelog, change so you always have to pay premium OR makes tasks under 30 give 0 points.

It is game weakness and this is abusing it on purpose.
Solution would be level limitation on challenge points that low levels 1-300 or so would take very limited challenge points while 500+ could start getting close to the 400 points. Whatever math would be, there could be such limitation for these who already did it.

Of course your idea with no points till 30 level is good and should be implemented same time.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
28th November 2023 18:38:35

It's sad to see this kind of comments on the forum. You don't want change; you want everyone to be banned

Have you ever stopped to think why someone at a high level would do this? Don't forget, at a high level, there are no tasks, only easy ones... so you earn fewer points

Furthermore, you only earn points after level 30 , They are doing tasks; they are also putting in effort

All 4k-point weapons are pure meme, 0.7 doesn't change much

Since we're talking about this, why does the warrior have the advantage of 2 items while the other classes don't?

Before you start criticizing, I hope you begin to propose solutions

~~Shadowzin ~~
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
28th November 2023 18:59:31

I got a suggest. Put points increase by lvl. Before lvl 100 you earn less (much less) points and its encrease as long you get lvl 200.. 300.. 400 etcs...
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
28th November 2023 19:19:08

The problem was never the tasks; it's the multiplication by 10.

Just limit one item per IP or something similar.
1 2 3
Last »