1 2 3 4
Show staff replies in this thread
29th November 2023 22:32:08 CM Mercury View post »
CM Mercury
Community Manager

29th November 2023 22:32:08

Hi,

Doing taks continuously at a lvl 30 character and killing youorself to get another task is for sure game weakness abuse. There is no reason to continue doing such behaviour, it'll be discredited for sure in the end. There will be changes made to to the point system for sure.

-Mercury
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
30th November 2023 00:54:50

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Doing taks continuously at a lvl 30 character and killing youorself to get another task is for sure game weakness abuse. There is no reason to continue doing such behaviour, it'll be discredited for sure in the end. There will be changes made to to the point system for sure.

-Mercury

So why would I become a high level in Zezenia? I only have easy, long tasks that yield 1.09 points each. I have to complete nearly 4,000 tasks to obtain the item. Players with lower levels have hard, long tasks that yield 3.09 points

The only way to make these items is by being a low level.

At level 780, it takes me 10 minutes to complete one task. These level 25 characters also take 10 minutes

If you're going to adjust the points for these players, first fix your task system; it's horrible

Another thing as well. Those people who commented on this, 90% don't play the game... Start listening to those who really play
~~~Shadowzin~~
Zaka Zero One
Premium

Pharos
Level 737
Mage
30th November 2023 01:16:43

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

I completely disagree.
If it's so easy, why aren't so many people doing it?
I tested it and didn't continue because it was boring and time-consuming work. I spent more than 4 hours doing this, to reach a low 15 points. Do you really think it's a lot?
I soon gave up, put my character at level 80 and turned in hundreds of creature product tasks. And I accumulated my 400 points. Much faster and more effectively. Now are you going to say that this is also abusing a weakness? This doesn't make any sense at all, despite being "cheap" it is far from being an easy way to acquire items at level 30.
This practice is old and many people have done it for countless reasons. And now they decide it's wrong and want to punish people who spent more than 1 month getting their item honestly? It doesn't make any sense, people deserve their items.
Are you finding it easy? Go and do it yourself.

I agree that there should be a limit of 1 item per person.
But from one time to another, they created a new rule and harmed people who gave up their valuable time to dedicate themselves heavily to getting equipment (insignificant, 0.7 more damage). Simply because other people were too lazy to do the same and just complained on the forum, it's a shame. If the Staff intervenes in this and takes points from these people, the end of this game will indeed be declared. Always the same thing, always the same cry. For these and other reasons, every day we have fewer players in this game.

PS: I DIDN'T DO THIS STRATEGY, I WAS PRESENT TO SPEND MY RL MONEY TO BUY THESE PRODUCTS AND GET MY ITEMS ANOTHER WAY.

So, I have nothing to gain from this. But I'm also not envious and try to take advantage of other players. Grow up, be men, it's past time to be kids.
Waoo Daupxia
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Warrior
30th November 2023 02:18:17

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

Thank Goodness :)
Trepanacao Mal Feita
Player

Zera
Level 35
Mage
30th November 2023 03:39:17

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

Hello Staff, I'm sorry for my hard words here but you are absolutely wrong

This is in the game since forever, the fact is this never was necessary and now it is.

You cant name "game weakness" if this isn't against any of the rules, it was there before you thinking about this 10x points and you havent figure it out, so the only weakness here was your bad decision to make this. Can be a bad call but was made before, people just used their brains and use it, people already used their time to make it, and was there since the beggining of the server, so your lack of smartness isn't fair with those who were doing before, and i'm not even talking about me because I didnt yet.

The fact is, some people thinked and head started this, but the players who didnt are free to start right now, the only thing wrong here is calling it as a game weakness, and I'm here to discuss with any staff member or any player about the idea of a game weakness, for exemple, in new pvp culthan ruins castle, using the stairs where wasnt a pvp zone to run for the combat is a game weakness and other stuff with the same nature, but I can sit here and hear how this configure a game weakness

I'm open for further discussions with based arguments!!

Thank you

~~ Necro ~~
Waoo Daupxia
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Warrior
30th November 2023 03:51:56

Wonder what is happening here :smartass:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
30th November 2023 03:56:45

Quoting Waoo Daupxia:

Funny that these never died... from what I know, it must be you pulling this "joke."
Zaka Zero One
Premium

Pharos
Level 737
Mage
30th November 2023 03:57:32

Quoting Waoo Daupxia:

You check the deathlist of this chars? 0 deaths. For sure someone is training alot warriors to transfer with skill 100, or to take rewards from 100 achvment. (just check his achvments)
Game Weakness too?:o
Do you see how it doesn't make sense what you're saying?
Now are you going to tell me that it is also forbidden to train level 30 characters or is getting rewards from Rewardo also a weakness?

On this print, only 2 guys did it. Dont be stupid.
Zaka Zero One
Premium

Pharos
Level 737
Mage
30th November 2023 04:00:37

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

I completely disagree.
I tested it and didn't continue because it was boring and time-consuming work. I spent more than 4 hours doing this, to reach a low 15 points. Do you really think it's a lot?
I soon gave up, put my character at level 80 and turned in hundreds of creature product tasks. And I accumulated my 400 points. Much faster and more effectively. Now are you going to say that this is also abusing a weakness? This doesn't make any sense at all, despite being "cheap" it is far from being an easy way to acquire items at level 30.
This practice is old and many people have done it for countless reasons. And now they decide it's wrong and want to punish people who spent more than 1 month getting their item honestly? It doesn't make any sense, people deserve their items.

But from one time to another, they created a new rule and harmed people who gave up their valuable time to dedicate themselves heavily to getting equipment (insignificant, 0.7 more damage). Simply because other people were too lazy to do the same and just complained on the forum, it's a shame. If the Staff intervenes in this and takes points from these people, the end of this game will indeed be declared. Always the same thing, always the same cry. For these and other reasons, every day we have fewer players in this game.

PS: I DIDN'T DO THIS STRATEGY, I WAS PRESENT TO SPEND MY RL MONEY TO BUY THESE PRODUCTS AND GET MY ITEMS ANOTHER WAY.

So, I have nothing to gain from this. But I'm also not envious and try to take advantage of other players. Grow up, be men, it's past time to be kids.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
30th November 2023 07:46:58 (Last edited 30th November 2023 07:53:35)

Quoting Zayph:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

I completely disagree.

People dont do it because its a game weakness abuse and they dont wanna waste their time.

I dont think people are envious and try to take advantage of other players, on the other hand I think the people actually doing this is trying to take advantage of other players.

Ye I think people who wants a fair game should grow up, and those who abuse game weaknesses and cant stand for what their doing in a 2D mmorpg should be considered Top Men, wearing fancy hats from now on, such a valid argument.
1 2 3 4