1 2 3 4
Show staff replies in this thread
29th November 2023 22:32:08 CM Mercury View post »
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
28th November 2023 19:33:55 (Last edited 28th November 2023 19:42:53)

Quoting Shadowzin:
The problem was never the tasks; it's the multiplication by 10.

Just limit one item per IP or something similar.

This is what I was thinking as well, but the problem is VPN usage. One player can have 3 computers running on all 3 different VPNs always. Thus looking like people in different locations. (I know its far fetched, but its a possibility)

The 10x task points was clearly not a good idea. I don't know if the incentive was to get every player 4k weapons.
You cant help but wonder if theirs plans to add different items for different prices that would make it harder to choose from? (By the time the season ends of course)
It just seems odd making 10x task points, knowing how relatively easy it actually is. Knowing everyone will have these items at end of season, and multiple of them too.

I wonder if a possible way to stop newly obtained 4k items from being all over the place... is when a player opens the chest to receive the item its bound to that character. It will be useless and not work at all on any other character. Infact make it so its non tradeable, not droppable, or if it is dropped, make it so any player other then the one its bound to can pick it up. There is solutions to what people are worried about. I think this one would be a great one and put a real stump on those who farmed the 400+ points in thought they would get rich/set themselves up.8) Also dont make points account wide. Character bound. So that player needs to keep playing that character used to get the points initially. That way people who have 5x chars per account cant claim easier obtained end game items on their main character.

Hopefully there is plans for newer stronger weapons than the 4k ones.
I can see everyone's point and hopefully the staff comes through and sheds some light on these situations that have been brought up. As surly a lot of these things need to be addressed for clarification. Between the level cap being increased, items, what's happening, players just want answers. It would stop so much all the bickering back and forth if we just had some more clarification in regards to what's going on instead of everyone trying to dictate whats going to happen and fighting about it when no one even knows whats what, whose who.

There will be so many, I think it will be even less then 50kk @Nameles... its crazy to even think how much there will be. Im sure many players have 400+ task points on multiple characters by this point.
Salut
Premium

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
28th November 2023 20:00:50 (Last edited 28th November 2023 20:02:11)

I have really nice idea right now that just came to my mind.
What about making 500 level even more attractive to get? It would also fix by a lot problem of low levels having a lot of easy gained challenge points.

Make multiplier x10 only once you get 500 level and refuse idea of having challenge points shared per account.
If you make a quick reaction people will still have a lot of time to get 500 level if they want to use their challenge points.

Implementing this would fix these 30 lvls with 400 challenge points. I don't think getting 500 level just to get 1 item will be worth efforts and people will give up only after first item or even give up at all when they would think to get next 500 level besides their first one.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
28th November 2023 22:01:19

Quoting Inappropriate:
I have really nice idea right now that just came to my mind.
What about making 500 level even more attractive to get? It would also fix by a lot problem of low levels having a lot of easy gained challenge points.

Make multiplier x10 only once you get 500 level and refuse idea of having challenge points shared per account.
If you make a quick reaction people will still have a lot of time to get 500 level if they want to use their challenge points.

Implementing this would fix these 30 lvls with 400 challenge points. I don't think getting 500 level just to get 1 item will be worth efforts and people will give up only after first item or even give up at all when they would think to get next 500 level besides their first one.

You need to open your mind. In 2023, no one has much time to play. A person would have to play 15 hours a day to achieve this

Don't forget, these weapons only change by 0.7
Astra Turbinado
Premium

Zera
Level 336
Warrior
28th November 2023 22:28:54

I've been doing tasks since the beginning of zera, I currently have 1k points, which were difficult to get, now it won't be worth anything knowing that Cronus ruined this difficulty, 400 points in Cronus, very difficult indeed. :D
Fire Darks
Player

Zera
Level 19
Ranger
29th November 2023 00:27:08

decide to eliminate task points or raise the person transfer level limit in pharos and ely let's say pharos 350 and ely 250
Elite Mantite
Premium

Pharos
Level 166
Ranger
29th November 2023 04:49:24

Quoting Nameles:
"Buy 4k Weapon - 50kk"

its what gonna happend.

I think is time to put new weapons better than this one on the game as reward of a hard quest or a new dg (400-500)

no easy... getting that weapon xD
you play all day ? like 8+ active person of course
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
29th November 2023 09:19:26

Quoting Natural Stormrage:

BUT on this topic tho, i don't really see this being a abusive act since you are allowed to die, no

Nature potions were intended to see a failed brewing mixture, not to suicide I guess. Theyre abusing a system with weaknesses, a system that had no intention to function like this. Same goes for the protection zones at Magus castle. "Where is the bug blah blah", you were not supposed to enter and leave a non pvp area with blue skull, that was justified as game weakness by the staff aswell, therefore I think it all level 30s with ridiculous amount of points should be erased.

@comments, its retarded they allow this bullshit but remove all other equipment on transfer.
Natural Stormrage
Premium

Pharos
Level 297
Mage
29th November 2023 09:42:54

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Natural Stormrage:

BUT on this topic tho, i don't really see this being a abusive act since you are allowed to die, no

Nature potions were intended to see a failed brewing mixture, not to suicide I guess. Theyre abusing a system with weaknesses, a system that had no intention to function like this. Same goes for the protection zones at Magus castle. "Where is the bug blah blah", you were not supposed to enter and leave a non pvp area with blue skull, that was justified as game weakness by the staff aswell, therefore I think it all level 30s with ridiculous amount of points should be erased.

@comments, its retarded they allow this bullshit but remove all other equipment on transfer.

I mean i do get your point, but instead of dying from poision, they would just go die by noob monster anyway, although it's waaay faster with poison.
Perma Dead
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
29th November 2023 11:23:42

Imo none of it matters, the staff have done more harm to the game than any ingame system could have.
As we see yet again they're on a FULL AFK (I know of no person alive on earth who does not have 10-30 minutes per WEEK spare).

This time they couldn't even be bothered to put up events etc. The game has so much potential but the owners are tragic and that's putting it nicely. The game is basically in maintenance mode.
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
29th November 2023 11:33:35

i'm seeing a lot of crying about the multiplier. what's the problem? who currently makes 4k points? hahaha, the bots are gone and you all benefited from it and now with the seasonal everyone is crying about it wtf. why isn't anyone talking about the season pets that have been cloned? why hasn't anyone commented on the "new" legendary vozuth blade that is also being cloned every week? why doesn't anyone talk about the bps and bps of cloned items that exist? even some who have commented here have them xD. why hasn't anyone questioned the fact that there has been a legendary blade for years in pharos and elysium? and only now that the quest has been redone can people do it. i won't even comment on the zezenia gaunt.
i feel like everyone is crying because more people will have the 4k points items and won't buy from you on rl.

and soon amtty will comment that zera has no 4k point weapon and cry again, nobody plays on zera, the server was a mistake! it should have been a seasonal.

put the multiplier only for level 500+, that's where you get the "best" seasonal rewards.
1 2 3 4