2 3 4
Show staff replies in this thread
29th November 2023 22:32:08 CM Mercury View post »
Tavastianforesttroll
Premium

Elysium
Level 60
Warrior
30th November 2023 08:27:33 (Last edited 30th November 2023 12:03:36)

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Doing taks continuously at a lvl 30 character and killing youorself to get another task is for sure game weakness abuse. There is no reason to continue doing such behaviour, it'll be discredited for sure in the end. There will be changes made to to the point system for sure.

-Mercury

Hello,

What exactly here is the game weakness? You need to specify it.
Is the game weakness the ability to going under 30 to be able to select the task without using premium cards to cancel the task?
If that is the game weakness part, then I am just going to stay over 30-35 lvl and keep doing tasks, but accept the first one I get do it and suicide. And in that case I dont see why I shouldnt be able to keep my points.

If the problem is staying in same level range all the time, then I just level up my character slowly and create new one when tasks get too hard. How many deaths are allowed/how long can I stay on certain level to make it fair?

If game weakness is to get 3.6 points from long hard tasks on no matter level, that's just same thing as selecting warlock. Warlock been op in this game since the very begin, yet no one (expect me) blames you for playing it, it's just optimizing your playing. We hope you balance the game, but can you really blame us to prefer pick 300 cave terrors for 3.6 points vs 300 demon lords for 3.6 points?

And what comes to 10x challenge points, I find this quite op, but I understand that these seasonal servers won't happen so often and if the reward for wasting time there is to chance to get 4k points or get closer to it, I don't see it so bad thing.

I would like to point out that I have used over 20 hours to get 200 points to my lower lvl character and I have still around same time left to reach 400. I could have used them to level up my barbarian in Cronus and I would be a lot closer to lvl 500 then. But the rules were stated already when server started and I decided I don't need lvl 200 character to transfer nor another rewards. I prefer use my time to get those challenge points for weapon to use on my another character.

I find it very unfair if those points I have collect on my character Nuixu Vooe are not counted, since I could have done the tasks on my other characters as well, but I preferred to optimize my time usage. Only difference between doing the tasks on those characters are that I need to use some extra time for them, but as benefit I get my character stronger.

Afterall, since I am doing tasks on low lvl character I do lose out from other rewards I could get by levelling up character. I am fine with the trade, but I don't understand why you think I haven't worked for those points? Also I would like to note, that I had 80 distance on my character when I started and now I have 45 so dying constantly on character already have negative effects that slow things down. It is just about the trade you are willing to take.

PS. I find it hilarious that most of the people here crying about things being unfair have been banned for cheating before.

-Vee
Waoo Daupxia
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Warrior
30th November 2023 09:42:46 (Last edited 30th November 2023 09:43:32)

Quoting Zayph:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Doing taks continuously at a lvl 30 character and killing youorself to get another task is for sure game weakness abuse. There is no reason to continue doing such behaviour, it'll be discredited for sure in the end. There will be changes made to to the point system for sure.

-Mercury

I completely disagree.
If it's so easy, why aren't so many people doing it?
I tested it and didn't continue because it was boring and time-consuming work. I spent more than 4 hours doing this, to reach a low 15 points. Do you really think it's a lot?
I soon gave up, put my character at level 80 and turned in hundreds of creature product tasks. And I accumulated my 400 points. Much faster and more effectively. Now are you going to say that this is also abusing a weakness? This doesn't make any sense at all, despite being "cheap" it is far from being an easy way to acquire items at level 30.
This practice is old and many people have done it for countless reasons. And now they decide it's wrong and want to punish people who spent more than 1 month getting their item honestly? It doesn't make any sense, people deserve their items.
Are you finding it easy? Go and do it yourself.

I agree that there should be a limit of 1 item per person.
But from one time to another, they created a new rule and harmed people who gave up their valuable time to dedicate themselves heavily to getting equipment (insignificant, 0.7 more damage). Simply because other people were too lazy to do the same and just complained on the forum, it's a shame. If the Staff intervenes in this and takes points from these people, the end of this game will indeed be declared. Always the same thing, always the same cry. For these and other reasons, every day we have fewer players in this game.

PS: I DIDN'T DO THIS STRATEGY, I WAS PRESENT TO SPEND MY RL MONEY TO BUY THESE PRODUCTS AND GET MY ITEMS ANOTHER WAY.

So, I have nothing to gain from this. But I'm also not envious and try to take advantage of other players. Grow up, be men, it's past time to be kids.

mimimmimimimi
Perma Dead
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
30th November 2023 09:58:44

Who would have guessed its the same people using a game weakness as the people using the PVP bug and the same people saying “its unfair if you raise the level cap!!!!” :D:D:D:D
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
30th November 2023 11:18:09

Quoting Perma Dead:
Who would have guessed its the same people using a game weakness as the people using the PVP bug and the same people saying “its unfair if you raise the level cap!!!!” :D:D:D:D

Also the same group of people that were against increased level cap because it gave them an dissadvantage on pharos.

Now people are abusing game weakness again and theyre going to adjust pts because of it and guess what? DISSADVANTAGE FOR THEM, so they spam the forums again with nonsense like we don't play the game so we don't know whatsup:smartass:

close to none of the players playing currently have zero interest in a growing zezenia, only interested in their own gameplay.
Trepanacao Mal Feita
Player

Zera
Level 35
Mage
30th November 2023 12:40:36 (Last edited 30th November 2023 12:41:11)

Quoting Perma Dead:
Who would have guessed its the same people using a game weakness

Quoting Godzilla:
Who would have guessed its the same people using a game weakness as the people using the PVP bug and the same people.

Guys could you tell me the definition of game weakness and why this is one?

The fact is, the staff make this before server starts, with the cap lvl, It was sold this way, you accepted entering the server knowing both of these, so what changed since there?
Zaka Zero One
Premium

Pharos
Level 737
Mage
30th November 2023 13:58:38 (Last edited 30th November 2023 13:59:20)

duplicate message
duplicate message
duplicate message
duplicate message
Balmont
Premium

Pharos
Level 360
Warrior
30th November 2023 14:55:20

Quoting Jugador de Shadowzin:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

So why would I become a high level in Zezenia? I only have easy, long tasks that yield 1.09 points each. I have to complete nearly 4,000 tasks to obtain the item. Players with lower levels have hard, long tasks that yield 3.09 points

The only way to make these items is by being a low level.

At level 780, it takes me 10 minutes to complete one task. These level 25 characters also take 10 minutes

If you're going to adjust the points for these players, first fix your task system; it's horrible

Another thing as well. Those people who commented on this, 90% don't play the game... Start listening to those who really play
~~~Shadowzin~~

I totally agree with you, the people who are making this type of comment do not even play zezenia, only those of us who play every day know how difficult it is to make 4k points. In addition, the people who are doing low-level tasks are also trying hard to have points. of challenge and they also have to play long hours and long days to earn 4k points. I think it is the same thing that people who fish or collect do, they also have to do it for long hours and several days or months to be able to gain some Recompense your server so please administration also think about the active staff and not every hurt person who appears from time to time to give their opinion only to be damaging the community and the game in total
Salut
Premium

Elysium
Level 200
Ranger
30th November 2023 18:32:10

Quoting Tavastianforesttroll:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

Hello,

What exactly here is the game weakness? You need to specify it.
Is the game weakness the ability to going under 30 to be able to select the task without using premium cards to cancel the task?
If that is the game weakness part, then I am just going to stay over 30-35 lvl and keep doing tasks, but accept the first one I get do it and suicide. And in that case I dont see why I shouldnt be able to keep my points.

If the problem is staying in same level range all the time, then I just level up my character slowly and create new one when tasks get too hard. How many deaths are allowed/how long can I stay on certain level to make it fair?

If game weakness is to get 3.6 points from long hard tasks on no matter level, that's just same thing as selecting warlock. Warlock been op in this game since the very begin, yet no one (expect me) blames you for playing it, it's just optimizing your playing. We hope you balance the game, but can you really blame us to prefer pick 300 cave terrors for 3.6 points vs 300 demon lords for 3.6 points?

And what comes to 10x challenge points, I find this quite op, but I understand that these seasonal servers won't happen so often and if the reward for wasting time there is to chance to get 4k points or get closer to it, I don't see it so bad thing.

I would like to point out that I have used over 20 hours to get 200 points to my lower lvl character and I have still around same time left to reach 400. I could have used them to level up my barbarian in Cronus and I would be a lot closer to lvl 500 then. But the rules were stated already when server started and I decided I don't need lvl 200 character to transfer nor another rewards. I prefer use my time to get those challenge points for weapon to use on my another character.

I find it very unfair if those points I have collect on my character Nuixu Vooe are not counted, since I could have done the tasks on my other characters as well, but I preferred to optimize my time usage. Only difference between doing the tasks on those characters are that I need to use some extra time for them, but as benefit I get my character stronger.

Afterall, since I am doing tasks on low lvl character I do lose out from other rewards I could get by levelling up character. I am fine with the trade, but I don't understand why you think I haven't worked for those points? Also I would like to note, that I had 80 distance on my character when I started and now I have 45 so dying constantly on character already have negative effects that slow things down. It is just about the trade you are willing to take.

PS. I find it hilarious that most of the people here crying about things being unfair have been banned for cheating before.

-Vee

That’s the problem that we are talking about.
You did 200 points in 20h at low level using game weakness. Yes this is game weakness, because free task cancelation using deaths just to get so big advantage of cheap challenge points is indeed game weakness.
I spent already over 50 hours doing tasks and I’ve still got much less than you because just 160 points or so.

Alright, let’s say that even if you can keep gained points, then multiplier should apply only when reaching some high level eg. 500, that taking will get 3-4 weeks without making PG.

Just like another guys already says. Same people who have been spamming that we are crying because we want to keep gained items that are not worth so much as well as we ask for some higher level so we can have any usage of our characters at new servers, now are crying themselves that they want to keep insane amount of challenge points that they can use at their insane level characters.

That’s all so pathetic.

For me that’s my last comment regarding any of Cronus problems.
I have achieved what I wanted - I’ve got 500 level.
What I will do is now patiently wait next couple of weeks for staff feedback. I’ll make a decision then whether it’s worth to continue this game or not.
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
30th November 2023 18:40:51

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

Great!

Nice job.
Kortnus
Premium

Zera
Level 24
Ranger
26th December 2023 12:05:06

Quoting Shadowzin:
It's sad to see this kind of comments on the forum. You don't want change; you want everyone to be banned

Have you ever stopped to think why someone at a high level would do this? Don't forget, at a high level, there are no tasks, only easy ones... so you earn fewer points

Furthermore, you only earn points after level 30 , They are doing tasks; they are also putting in effort

All 4k-point weapons are pure meme, 0.7 doesn't change much

Since we're talking about this, why does the warrior have the advantage of 2 items while the other classes don't?

Before you start criticizing, I hope you begin to propose solutions

~~Shadowzin ~~

Agree. Dist have +0.6 dmg and wand only +0.4 dmg. And it takes years to make 4k points on higher lvl. Any change what should be maked is giving h lvls hard tasks.
« First
2 3 4