30th March 2018 15:19:19 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 16:13:56 GM Quillon View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st March 2018 13:09:24

I think it would be nice to have a arrow/bolt display on the quiver in ur hand. So you know how many arrows/bolts you have left.
personally, i like Ballesta's idea alot.. but it could be more than 50 arrows per spell. You can simply buy 40k arrows with 4 clicks and organize it all. To make 40k arrows on 50 arrows per spell, youll be using 800 spells. Thats about 13.3minutes of spelling to gain 40k arrows/bolts.

To buy them from the shop. youll spend 200k on hellish bolts, for 40k arrows, and its done in litterly 10 seconds.
According to quillons math, where you spend 2.6gp per arrow, youll only profit 96k.

So, 96k to save 12minutes of spelling every second, i dont think its worth.

I think, the amount of bolts/arrows should even be higher than 50 just to be worth using.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
31st March 2018 13:11:00 (Last edited 31st March 2018 13:12:37)

I think the damage from warriors and rangers should be based more on lvls than skills!, also, His spells should be based on physical damage not in magic damage, The problem of warriors today is that they can not block physical damage from the strongest monsters, compared to their healing power, and magicians of the same level are more effective in doing their job,I think a solution would be to increase the defense of the shields by 30-50% (you would have to try before) so that they return to perform their only function in the game, which is to block, and why not, some magic that can heal twice every 10-15 seconds, both for paladins and barbarians

Regarding the balance of the magicians, I think the worst aspect of them is their experience per hour, both shamans and warlocks, compared pyromancers is absurd, the factor that the warriors improve will help both the shamans and warlocks so much to lvle in teams, but I think that is not enough, (remember that pyromancers have the best defense buff, the best damage, and the best experience per hour ... no need people with them also) One option could be to increase the damage against the monsters (not in pvp and of course not for aoe spells) so that the single target can be compared with the aoe spells, another solution, simply, some new magic of aoe, that can not be combined with the combo in pvp
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st March 2018 13:15:31

Quoting Troyano:
I think the damage from warriors and rangers should be based more on lvls than skills!, also, His spells should be based on physical damage not in magic damage, The problem of warriors today is that they can not block physical damage from the strongest monsters, compared to their healing power, and magicians of the same level are more effective in doing their job,I think a solution would be to increase the defense of the shields by 30-50% (you would have to try before) so that they return to perform their only function in the game, which is to block, and why not, some magic that can heal twice every 10-15 seconds, both for paladins and barbarians

Regarding the balance of the magicians, I think the worst aspect of them is their experience per hour, both shamans and warlocks, compared pyromancers is absurd, the factor that the warriors improve will help both the shamans and warlocks so much to lvle in teams, but I think that is not enough, (remember that pyromancers have the best defense buff, the best damage, and the best experience per hour ... no need people with them also) One option could be to increase the damage against the monsters (not in pvp) so that the single target can be compared with the aoe spells, another solution, simply, some new magic of aoe, that can not be combined with the combo in pvp

You cant compare either mage with eachother. A warlock makes alot more exp epr hour than a shaman. And a pyro makes alot more than both classes. Take it from a solo point of view, 1. Pyro - 2. Warlock - 3. Shaman. No doubt.
I highly dissagree on dmg increase, you're an absolute idiot. Quit making classes more OP. Once you've played the worst class, youll understand.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
31st March 2018 13:22:31 (Last edited 31st March 2018 13:35:35)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:

Regarding the balance of the magicians, I think the worst aspect of them is their experience per hour, both shamans and warlocks, compared pyromancers is absurd, the factor that the warriors improve will help both the shamans and warlocks so much to lvle in teams, but I think that is not enough, (remember that pyromancers have the best defense buff, the best damage, and the best experience per hour ... no need people with them also) One option could be to increase the damage against the monsters (not in pvp) so that the single target can be compared with the aoe spells, another solution, simply, some new magic of aoe, that can not be combined with the combo in pvp

You cant compare either mage with eachother. A warlock makes alot more exp epr hour than a shaman. And a pyro makes alot more than both classes. Take it from a solo point of view, 1. Pyro - 2. Warlock - 3. Shaman. No doubt.
I highly dissagree on dmg increase, you're an absolute idiot. Quit making classes more OP. Once you've played the worst class, youll understand.

The shaman has the quality of being able to raise level with a warrior, helping each other, something that the warlock does not have (but has its antilcocate) with respect to its resistance, today the shaman is stronger than the warlock, I do not think the difference between the same be a lot, since I have my shaman level high too.
instead of insulting, why do not you look for a solution regarding the experience per hour and share it with the rest?
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st March 2018 13:27:31 (Last edited 31st March 2018 13:29:27)

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:

The shaman has the quality of being able to raise level with a warrior, helping each other, something that the warlock does not have (but has its antilcocate) with respect to its resistance, today the shaman is stronger than the warlock, I do not think the difference between the same be a lot, since I have my shaman level high too.
instead of insulting, why do not you look for a solution regarding the experience per hour and share it with the rest?

The only plus about warrior and shaman is that the warrior is hard to die. Bravery is shit, so dont take that in counter.
Warrior + shaman = share exp = less exp than a solo warlock.
Warlock + ranger for example, anti locate for 45 minutes. Warlock has more "save" dmg.
You cant compare a duo to a single hunter. you have to look duo/solo for both classes. Warlock will have more dmg and maybe exp depending on the level.

You need to stop trying to get your class stronger, while it is already strong but youre just shit.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
31st March 2018 13:31:22

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:

The only plus about warrior and shaman is that the warrior is hard to die. Bravery is shit, so dont take that in counter.
Warlock + ranger for example, anti locate for 45 minutes. Warlock has more "save" dmg.
You cant compare a duo to a single hunter. you have to look duo/solo for both classes. Warlock will have more dmg and maybe exp depending on the level.

You need to stop trying to get your class stronger, while it is already strong but your just shit.

I think you must have personal problems to react like that, or you're just a child, I'm not sure, the comparison is about the pyromancer, not between warlocks and shamans, please do not answer my comment that way, if you come to speak, do it with manners.

-the only thing that you are looking for are your own benefits, without thinking about the rest, and if you do not like them, you threaten to stop playing and donate-
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st March 2018 13:38:23 (Last edited 31st March 2018 13:39:43)

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:

You need to stop trying to get your class stronger, while it is already strong but your just shit.

I think you must have personal problems to react like that, or you're just a child, I'm not sure, the comparison is about the pyromancer, not between warlocks and shamans, please do not answer my comment that way, if you come to speak, do it with manners.

-the only thing that you are looking for are your own benefits, without thinking about the rest, and if you do not like them, you threaten to stop playing and donate-

I am a shaman, and i dont beg for a boost. Note that shaman is the weakest mage class. Pyro is the best, no discussion needed.
You want me to explain you why warlock is better? Alright...

You always have a 2second spell to use in a combo.
- If we use it, we will need to be close to the target and take dmg = need to heal.

You have tons of lifesteal, you dont have to heal while hunting.
- We need to heal after every combo where we hunt = 1 second later for a combo. That means you can cast 45 more combo's per HOUR.

You have an anti locate, with a maker like kornelius, youll be anti forever.
- we will get sneaked 24/7.

I could make a whole list for you, but i think that the most important things are above.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
31st March 2018 13:46:45

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:

I am a shaman, and i dont beg for a boost. Note that shaman is the weakest mage class. Pyro is the best, no discussion needed.

that's the only thing I needed to read, the rest is spam coming from you..

I still think that my proposal is not something illogical and could balance a little more the classes, since I do not think that they reduce the damage of the pyromancer and that would be same because there are already quite a lot of level
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
31st March 2018 13:51:14

Hey Martypants, i can educate you with one thing you probably missed?

Since last update pyros lost their #1 spot of having the "best" buff.

Also pyros have the most negative sides on them than any other mage class... But this does not mean that i don't agree with you that we can gain so much over other mages in exp/h when exping solo.

There are many situations where pyro can't join a nice teamhunt while shamans and wls simply do not have that kind of problem.

So we are basically talking about solo hunting. Pyro can make insane exp/h solo but a team wont give him higher exp/h. Shamans and wls make low exp/h and in teams they can make close to what pyro can do solo.

This is the kind of stuff which will be very hard to balance, either you remake all classes or make insanely good formulas.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st March 2018 13:54:12

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:

that's the only thing I needed to read, the rest is spam coming from you..

I still think that my proposal is not something illogical and could balance a little more the classes, since I do not think that they reduce the damage of the pyromancer and that would be same because there are already quite a lot of level

You just wont admit that im right, your class is alot better in all moments.

Note that i done these maths, counting hailstorm. A spell that a shaman RARELY uses during hunts.
- Which means were not 1 second but 2 seconds off every next combo. Which means you cast 90 more combo's per hour = 175.500 dmg extra per hour. (at level 264)

I am very curious, where do you base ur "proposal" on, why do you think warlocks need an upgrade? I've already wrote it down why they should not get an boost. Tell me why they SHOULD get an boost.

The only point i agree is that pyromancers are to strong.
« First
11 12 13 14 15