3 4 5
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd November 2018 12:51:07

Quoting Clipse:
In marts video he pushes the barrel under koluz so his flow wont stop like his flow djdnt stop when he picks up barrels tossed infront of him . This is only proof you are a liar both mart and koluz . I would ban mart a few days for lying and repeatitive spam to get a cheater unbanned

warmode?
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
22nd November 2018 12:54:41

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Clipse:
In marts video he pushes the barrel under koluz so his flow wont stop like his flow djdnt stop when he picks up barrels tossed infront of him . This is only proof you are a liar both mart and koluz . I would ban mart a few days for lying and repeatitive spam to get a cheater unbanned

warmode?

Your team brings makers outside of WM and use auto target in WM. Only way you guys win haha . Anyways we are currently accepting payments , black friday sale save 25% message me
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd November 2018 15:28:52

Quoting Clipse:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Clipse:

warmode?

Your team brings makers outside of WM and use auto target in WM. Only way you guys win haha . Anyways we are currently accepting payments , black friday sale save 25% message me

Excuses, i Give Word noone of my team was there with out warmode. Mr human barrel u are in fights only for firewall.
« First
3 4 5