1 2 3 4 5
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
19th November 2018 04:09:30 (Last edited 19th November 2018 04:11:32)

Everybody can see diference between Gift and your video.. I dont know why you post it because it more clear. you were using third sofware for play.. in gift you push always to same place instantly but in video just one sqm and still lower speed than gift..

1 push, Can be lucky , 3 in 3 seconds? come on.. keti got banned for less than this

You only make it clear, Hope staff ban you as they do with keti..
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
19th November 2018 04:46:40

this is funny !!!

I wonder what gms will do now.

1)unban keti
2)ban royal master elite
3)ignore this

#free keti!!!

rabbe the big boss
signed!!!
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
19th November 2018 04:48:29

< toolong >
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
19th November 2018 06:22:53

as usally need gms to win and crying when they lose war later cream will say dominado hahaha he runes evertime he se zacchaeus on screen :D that ban is just stupid sense there is nto rly a proof i can do that to if i want to i can just put my window into screen close to my char and spam in front in to my backpack very simple.
Baltas
Premium

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th November 2018 07:34:17

Quoting Royal Master Elite:

Aprende ai amigao!!!

First off you can already see the difference in your video and the video where person was accused of barrel bot. Second of all, would be funny to see everyone pushing stuff away from them in every single battle. Always all focus on barrel push. So even in this situation. You know what was gonna happen and we can see it being far away from perfect pushes. Ofc, if people managed to do that manually in every battle - it would be good. But far from machine.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
19th November 2018 07:36:03

@Staff answer thread if GIF / Videos / Pictures shall keep being proof. If yes then you will have threads like this everytime.. and close those sh*t threads please.
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
19th November 2018 09:31:46

hypocrisy everywhere here.
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage
19th November 2018 10:17:53

Quoting Whistup:
Everybody can see diference between Gift and your video.. I dont know why you post it because it more clear. you were using third sofware for play.. in gift you push always to same place instantly but in video just one sqm and still lower speed than gift..

1 push, Can be lucky , 3 in 3 seconds? come on.. keti got banned for less than this

You only make it clear, Hope staff ban you as they do with keti..

Take care mate...

Game rule number 8:

"Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational."
El Cid Campeador
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Warrior
20th November 2018 16:49:27

so can you tell us if videos are proof or not?
Momo
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Mage
21st November 2018 16:45:28

It is hard to believe that he is a new staff, they make the same mistakes as the past.
1 2 3 4 5