1 2 3 4
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th November 2018 10:44:09 (Last edited 26th November 2018 10:47:23)

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Autystyczna Pszczola:
Oh yeah 1 day ban people gonna bot anyway without fear because what is 1 day or week ban if they are doing everything to win war? Whistup got banned for 28 days i wish quillion gonna make some script/logs or watch players ingame to ban them all for healbot (i think its easiest to detect) On some tibia ots admin was showing hundreds of logs as evidence for botters and deleting them all

Also players which still use bot to heal even after whistup ban should be deleted 1 day week ban month ban then deletion etc systems like those doesnt work in tibia and wont work on zezenia why test things already checked on many OTS or even real tibia? This wont work

@Gudalik
stop acting so big healbot with so low delay helping in fights a lot of a normal player even best pvper on zezenia would fail once per few combos to heal between hits whistup using healbot never fail + he can heal+walk+push barrels and trash himself/targeting at once without even focusing on his hp and mana bar

I agree with you, brother, but let's face it, 90% of Zezenia use bot, if Staff would ban all botters, game would die. So I'm trying to find a middle term between banishing players without killing the game...

Whistup got banished for healbot and is playing as a Mage now, still using healbot, so yeah...u get my point?

Banishment lottery sucks.

man , everything for you is a bot , are you stupid or what? dont see already how novus die due last stupid party system update? my enemys are rooking yourselft , not getting more than 1 lvl daily, just look at you.. please shut your mounth if you like the game stop proporsal shits like last one , this one and provably your future thinks because you are not even playing and dont know nothing about what 99% of pvpers in this game wants.. nobody from your team , my team or agron team like you.. do a favor and go back to ely please

Being called stupid by yourself is surely one of the best compliments in the world. :smartass:

Party system update was one of the best updates staff could have done, sadly 3 weeks late, but still very good. ;)

I'm sorry you got banished, next time don't use bot. No, It was not me who reported you, like I didn't report Keti nor Thothi Mclovin or whoever else. The only reports I have done so far was on 2 low level warriors I saw cavebotting in Eidos. Besides that, nobody. If you believe me or not, that's whatever, but that's the truth. :D

You know, people have responsabilities in their lives...not everyone lives for Zezenia Online, bro! :D I haven't had much time to play Zezenia yet, I have been mostly playing on weekends, due to being busy during the week. You say "enemies are rooking themselves, look at myself", then you say I don't play the game. Look at my death and kill list, now say that's somebody that doesn't play...

Mart, go do some exercises, leave the computer for a bit, it will help you produce neurons and improve your IQ. I'm being serious. Having a balanced diet also helps a lot! Also, don't be mad, it's bad for your health. :P

December is coming, get ready, Mart! 8) Leveling makers won't help you at all :(

I did this thread to prevent cases like yours (lottery banishment) from happening, and you come here curse me and talk shit on me. I feel sorry for you, poor toxic guy. I hope you can find some reasoning for your life besides computer games. :(

And, remember: don't bot, don't get banished!!! :D
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
26th November 2018 10:54:48

Totally agreed.

Hope something like it happens soon
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
26th November 2018 12:52:30

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Oh yeah 1 day ban people gonna bot anyway without fear because what is 1 day or week ban if they are doing everything to win war? Whistup got banned for 28 days i wish quillion gonna make some script/logs or watch players ingame to ban them all for healbot (i think its easiest to detect) On some tibia ots admin was showing hundreds of logs as evidence for botters and deleting them all

Also players which still use bot to heal even after whistup ban should be deleted 1 day week ban month ban then deletion etc systems like those doesnt work in tibia and wont work on zezenia why test things already checked on many OTS or even real tibia? This wont work

@Gudalik
stop acting so big healbot with so low delay helping in fights a lot of a normal player even best pvper on zezenia would fail once per few combos to heal between hits whistup using healbot never fail + he can heal+walk+push barrels and trash himself/targeting at once without even focusing on his hp and mana bar

I agree with you, brother, but let's face it, 90% of Zezenia use bot, if Staff would ban all botters, game would die. So I'm trying to find a middle term between banishing players without killing the game...

Whistup got banished for healbot and is playing as a Mage now, still using healbot, so yeah...u get my point?

man , everything for you is a bot , are you stupid or what? dont see already how novus die due last stupid party system update? my enemys are rooking yourselft , not getting more than 1 lvl daily, just look at you.. please shut your mounth if you like the game stop proporsal shits like last one , this one and provably your future thinks because you are not even playing and dont know nothing about what 99% of pvpers in this game wants.. nobody from your team , my team or agron team like you.. do a favor and go back to ely please

Being called stupid by yourself is surely one of the best compliments in the world. :smartass:

Party system update was one of the best updates staff could have done, sadly 3 weeks late, but still very good. ;)

I'm sorry you got banished, next time don't use bot. No, It was not me who reported you, like I didn't report Keti nor Thothi Mclovin or whoever else. The only reports I have done so far was on 2 low level warriors I saw cavebotting in Eidos. Besides that, nobody. If you believe me or not, that's whatever, but that's the truth. :D

You know, people have responsabilities in their lives...not everyone lives for Zezenia Online, bro! :D I haven't had much time to play Zezenia yet, I have been mostly playing on weekends, due to being busy during the week. You say "enemies are rooking themselves, look at myself", then you say I don't play the game. Look at my death and kill list, now say that's somebody that doesn't play...

Mart, go do some exercises, leave the computer for a bit, it will help you produce neurons and improve your IQ. I'm being serious. Having a balanced diet also helps a lot! Also, don't be mad, it's bad for your health. :P

December is coming, get ready, Mart! 8) Leveling makers won't help you at all :(

I did this thread to prevent cases like yours (lottery banishment) from happening, and you come here curse me and talk shit on me. I feel sorry for you, poor toxic guy. I hope you can find some reasoning for your life besides computer games. :(

Tellme who is happy with last party system update? you sound mad saying thinks from rl life in a game, that means its hurts so much more than me , you dont even know how i am and talk thinks like a kid with 15 years old and 10 iq .. Oh! i remember you are warlockk nonpvp.. that guy who has suck every single guy in this game!! If you barbarian has "skills plays" in past.. is only because i use it ;) So dont be stupid... so dont act like you are clean guy because you arent..
Cant wait till december! I will stay in lvl 60 , its all what i need for kill you until 200 :smartass: noob
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
26th November 2018 13:13:30

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting The Warlockk:

@Gudalik

Tellme who is happy with last party system update? you sound mad saying thinks from rl life in a game, that means its hurts so much more than me , you dont even know how i am and talk thinks like a kid with 15 years old and 10 iq .. Oh! i remember you are warlockk nonpvp.. that guy who has suck every single guy in this game!! If you barbarian has "skills plays" in past.. is only because i use it ;) So dont be stupid... so dont act like you are clean guy because you arent..
Cant wait till december! I will stay in lvl 60 , its all what i need for kill you until 200 :smartass: noob

I am happy with party exp change.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
26th November 2018 13:21:30

party hunting went from nice exp to horrible exp. Its not worth to party hunt anymore basically put pyro's ahead even more..

Instead of lowering it to 60% total boost, 10% per party member make it like 20% per party member with a maximum of 60% so its still worth to hunt with 3-4 players..

What do you guys think about that?
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
26th November 2018 13:21:51

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting The Warlockk:

@Gudalik

I am happy with party exp change.

Yeah maybe because you dont have friends for hunt, as always you and dancore want a server dead to exp.. :smartass:
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
26th November 2018 13:35:17 (Last edited 26th November 2018 13:37:05)

Quoting Ht Savage:
party hunting went from nice exp to horrible exp. Its not worth to party hunt anymore basically put pyro's ahead even more..

Instead of lowering it to 60% total boost, 10% per party member make it like 20% per party member with a maximum of 60% so its still worth to hunt with 3-4 players..

What do you guys think about that?

It can be 20% 5 players total of 100%
or 10% 10 players total of 100%

Its war server ppl hunt with team because sneaks.. its simple as this common sense
i think nobody is hunting with teams right now, and alone its to easy get sneak ... or players need put 30 maker in the way, boats , look for antilocate..logout instead fight beh
Di Bobiz
Player

Pharos
Level 149
Mage
26th November 2018 13:56:28

I think now is better than before, because it was very unbalanced. It was very fast leveling in party, but now it is very slow, maybe GM can put 20% per party member and put maximum 3 players for bonus.

I think GM is trying do the best for Zezenia, and don't help anything you post always crying. Maybe if you organize your ideas and defend your point of view, you would be understood instead of being ignored like always.

You always are crying and writting shit like "the end of the game is near" "bla bla bla bla". The problem of this game isn't the staff, the problem is our community that plays this game for 10 years, and act like children until today.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
26th November 2018 14:02:32 (Last edited 26th November 2018 14:03:02)

Quoting Di Bobiz:

I think now is better than before, because it was very unbalanced. It was very fast leveling in party, but now it is very slow, maybe GM can put 20% per party member and put maximum 3 players for bonus.

I think GM is trying do the best for Zezenia, and don't help anything you post always crying. Maybe if you organize your ideas and defend your point of view, you would be understood instead of being ignored like always.

You always are crying and writting shit like "the end of the game is near" "bla bla bla bla". The problem of this game isn't the staff, the problem is our community that plays this game for 10 years, and act like children until today.

oh you are who insult everytime everyday and want respect? this happens because you guys cry about how we were lvling in magus that's all.. So dont come talk about mimimi please.. you guys dont want best for the game , want best for yourselft... want 3-4 players max because its how you guys hunts that's all
Di Bobiz
Player

Pharos
Level 149
Mage
26th November 2018 14:13:30

How I insult u if I never post here? Look your nickname brow. Are u crazy?
About the exp shared I leveling with 8 player in valkire and made exp alot and I dont like it, this makes the game very easy.
1 2 3 4