« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Sioux
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
30th November 2018 00:19:07

Quoting Kroffyzin:
Quoting Maverick Sorcerer:
I appreciate the idea for only rangers get a spell to block just monster's paralyze and just mages make anti-paralyze potions to use or sell. Rangers need some advantage. :)

I agree, a ranger can hit good in dps but with paralyzes, low def and a bad heal when block mobs sticked around the player paralyzed is not balanced for pvE. Low lvls don't have anti-paralyze potions or recipe. A simple spell can balance it.

I agree! specific benefits for rangers and mages, paralyzes are nonsense for only affecting both (mages/rangers).
This mechanic in game (paralyze) don't contribute to more party hunts with blockers and shooters, just complicate the usual hunts for players who attack away from the target (shooters) like both (mages/rangers). Warriors don't need anti-paralyze potions as others.
Xaropes
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Warrior
30th November 2018 16:53:46

Hello,

One suggestion I'd like to make to balance the game is the level limit for pvp.

Example:

Today a guy level 150 can attack a guy level 31 as many times as he wants, this even becomes a power abuse.

No matter what you do to balance if this continues, the difference will never end.

I believe that the first point to take into consideration is that impose a limit of a 10 level down and 10 level up of difference to be allowed in the PVP

A level 150 guy can only attack guys from level 140 up to 160 ... It does not necessarily have to be these numbers, but it's something like that! So you avoid power abuse and make things more balanced or easy to balance between classes.

Any worthy MMRPG uses this system. Only Zezenia is not wearing it.
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
30th November 2018 17:07:21

Quoting Xaropes:
Hello,

One suggestion I'd like to make to balance the game is the level limit for pvp.

Example:

Today a guy level 150 can attack a guy level 31 as many times as he wants, this even becomes a power abuse.

No matter what you do to balance if this continues, the difference will never end.

I believe that the first point to take into consideration is that impose a limit of a 10 level down and 10 level up of difference to be allowed in the PVP

A level 150 guy can only attack guys from level 140 up to 160 ... It does not necessarily have to be these numbers, but it's something like that! So you avoid power abuse and make things more balanced or easy to balance between classes.

Any worthy MMRPG uses this system. Only Zezenia is not wearing it.

no, please no
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
30th November 2018 17:31:19 (Last edited 30th November 2018 19:48:06)

Quoting Xaropes:

Wow. Next Level Bad Idea. Congratulations. How hard is to come up with such bad idea? I've seen a lot of bad ideas and said ones myself, but this one deserve a special place. :O

Staff should delete off-topic discussion. This one included.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
30th November 2018 17:38:13 (Last edited 30th November 2018 17:40:42)

Quoting Belgra:
Quoting Xaropes:

Wow. Next Level Bad Idea. Congratulations. How hard is to come up with such bad idea? I've seen a lot of bad ideas and said ones myself, but this one deserve a special place. :O

I have to agree, this idea will never work in pvp. Even if you did 100 levels it would be bad, would invite to new kinds of trapps. I think you either deal with pvp or go ely.

Edit: This thread is supposed to be about classes and spells, kinda offtopic suggestion.
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
30th November 2018 18:27:50

making it impossible to attack is extreme.

u only need to make the low lvl lose significant less xp/skills and dont drop items

then will not be worth for lvl 150 to kill a lvl 80 for example.
Hexecutioner
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
30th November 2018 22:04:07 (Last edited 30th November 2018 22:05:45)

Quoting Strikker:
Hello, GM Eden!

1 - Barbarian's frenzy should increase skills +17, +18, +19, +20 in accordance with the player lvl, as marks and rogue buffs.

2 - Paladin's fortification is good but to be balanced could up all damage negated based in lvl too (8%+).

3- Shaman - Spell Hailstorm should be a target spell, not a area spell since advanced soul fire is used and Hailstorm rarely in combo against monsters (even if it hits more), because Hailstorm has less sqms than Advanced soul fire, so Hailstorm is better as target spell.

4 - Marksman - Arrow Volley is useless in non pvp cause is hard to hit the target, very dificult in comparassion with warlock's cross of annihilation. I mean it's extremely difficult to hit using it in a hunt.

5 - Rogue - I think rogues need to receive a new and stronger single target spell with a low cooldown (of course more cooldown than lethal ambush like 10-15s).

Yea, marksman need Arrow Volley fixed or a remake in it and rogue need a new single target spell.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
1st December 2018 01:14:42 (Last edited 1st December 2018 01:17:47)

Fortification.... I like that it has a CD but the duration for the buff needs to be increased.

Example; 4min duration 2min CD, 6min duration 4min CD

Now that Bravery is nearly useless, and Fortification, Most Paladins will be useless against the new boss Spells. Even with a shaman to help heal, The damage output from the Summons and Bosses are greatly too high. Honestly there is not enough playerbase yet, for decently balanced boss grinds and or mid/high level tasks.

Just a thought~

Edit: Also the quests like roulette, Thadius, Castle Survior. I honestly do not belive a team can finish these unless they are 400+ paladin blockers being 500+. Might be a bit exaggeration but the point is still there.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
1st December 2018 13:46:31 (Last edited 1st December 2018 13:46:48)

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
Fortification.... I like that it has a CD but the duration for the buff needs to be increased.

Example; 4min duration 2min CD, 6min duration 4min CD

Now that Bravery is nearly useless, and Fortification, Most Paladins will be useless against the new boss Spells. Even with a shaman to help heal, The damage output from the Summons and Bosses are greatly too high. Honestly there is not enough playerbase yet, for decently balanced boss grinds and or mid/high level tasks.

Just a thought~

Edit: Also the quests like roulette, Thadius, Castle Survior. I honestly do not belive a team can finish these unless they are 400+ paladin blockers being 500+. Might be a bit exaggeration but the point is still there.

I like how the fortification was changed but i agree with Sorahp on that. Its to much downtime on it. The uptime needs to be either longer or cooldown shorter.
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
1st December 2018 14:30:01

Quoting Tenacious:
Quoting Strikker:
Hello, GM Eden!

1 - Barbarian's frenzy should increase skills +17, +18, +19, +20 in accordance with the player lvl, as marks and rogue buffs.

2 - Paladin's fortification is good but to be balanced could up all damage negated based in lvl too (8%+).

3- Shaman - Spell Hailstorm should be a target spell, not a area spell since advanced soul fire is used and Hailstorm rarely in combo against monsters (even if it hits more), because Hailstorm has less sqms than Advanced soul fire, so Hailstorm is better as target spell.

4 - Marksman - Arrow Volley is useless in non pvp cause is hard to hit the target, very dificult in comparassion with warlock's cross of annihilation. I mean it's extremely difficult to hit using it in a hunt.

5 - Rogue - I think rogues need to receive a new and stronger single target spell with a low cooldown (of course more cooldown than lethal ambush like 10-15s).

Yea, marksman need Arrow Volley fixed or a remake in it and rogue need a new single target spell.

1. is a just no, barbarians do enough damage already, have escape with jump(s), locate etc.
2. it's ok, paladins are not offensive at all so they really could block more and have a better shield at least near mages shield in higher levels, as mages heals a lot between combos, a paladin will never kill a high level mage and this have they have a chance to survive and escape.
3.bad idea, if they change it will decrease they damage output, just increase the area like advanced soul fire or 1 sqm less only
4.yeah, arrow volley is useless, i never use it, dex and piercing combo is better but we have a huge disvantage when we talk about manas, rogue's lethal ambush cost 150 mana only, every single spell of marksman's means that he'll have to use a shot, decrease marksman's mana cost and change/remake arrow volley.
5. rogues have aoe skill, they could make it around the target instead of 4 sqms in front and ofc as a "balance" decrease belligerent focus in 1 or increase offensive imminence in 1 too.

keep in mind that at higher levels ALL subclasses have huge advantages from others in some aspects and thats how it was designed to be, so don't try to make everyone the same cuz it'll never be.
AND, change talents agains, healing boost on 100 is almost useless and you don't really need it at lv 100, when being honest... weapon boost on 100 would make A LOT of difference... and 75 points on fortification for 18.75 resist and 50 on resistance for 20 is really bad, so, change levels of healing/weapon boost, decrease points for fortification for 50 and make 20% resist and make resistance 25% at least again, it only works for pve already and even for pve it bad.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »