« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Poladin
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Warrior
1st December 2018 16:35:50 (Last edited 1st December 2018 16:37:33)

My advice would be to focus more on details and less on expanding.
And to be very very careful when making changes because players have to deal with the consequence of your potential error.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
1st December 2018 18:46:59

Quoting Atirador Do Oeste:
Quoting Tenacious:
Quoting Strikker:
Hello, GM Eden!

1 - Barbarian's frenzy should increase skills +17, +18, +19, +20 in accordance with the player lvl, as marks and rogue buffs.

2 - Paladin's fortification is good but to be balanced could up all damage negated based in lvl too (8%+).

3- Shaman - Spell Hailstorm should be a target spell, not a area spell since advanced soul fire is used and Hailstorm rarely in combo against monsters (even if it hits more), because Hailstorm has less sqms than Advanced soul fire, so Hailstorm is better as target spell.

4 - Marksman - Arrow Volley is useless in non pvp cause is hard to hit the target, very dificult in comparassion with warlock's cross of annihilation. I mean it's extremely difficult to hit using it in a hunt.

5 - Rogue - I think rogues need to receive a new and stronger single target spell with a low cooldown (of course more cooldown than lethal ambush like 10-15s).

Yea, marksman need Arrow Volley fixed or a remake in it and rogue need a new single target spell.

1. is a just no, barbarians do enough damage already, have escape with jump(s), locate etc.
2. it's ok, paladins are not offensive at all so they really could block more and have a better shield at least near mages shield in higher levels, as mages heals a lot between combos, a paladin will never kill a high level mage and this have they have a chance to survive and escape.
3.bad idea, if they change it will decrease they damage output, just increase the area like advanced soul fire or 1 sqm less only
4.yeah, arrow volley is useless, i never use it, dex and piercing combo is better but we have a huge disvantage when we talk about manas, rogue's lethal ambush cost 150 mana only, every single spell of marksman's means that he'll have to use a shot, decrease marksman's mana cost and change/remake arrow volley.
5. rogues have aoe skill, they could make it around the target instead of 4 sqms in front and ofc as a "balance" decrease belligerent focus in 1 or increase offensive imminence in 1 too.

keep in mind that at higher levels ALL subclasses have huge advantages from others in some aspects and thats how it was designed to be, so don't try to make everyone the same cuz it'll never be.
AND, change talents agains, healing boost on 100 is almost useless and you don't really need it at lv 100, when being honest... weapon boost on 100 would make A LOT of difference... and 75 points on fortification for 18.75 resist and 50 on resistance for 20 is really bad, so, change levels of healing/weapon boost, decrease points for fortification for 50 and make 20% resist and make resistance 25% at least again, it only works for pve already and even for pve it bad.

This is why i hate when Ely people post something in this kind of matter, they never think about pvp at all. Too bad all content creators are non-pvpers and that is the main reason why most of the updates goes wrong along with stupid few days of test server with bunch of non-pvpers in it who don't even test anything.

Just so you Ely people have something to think about: Arrow Volley is the first reason why people pick marksman on pvp servers, you can ask literally anybody in pvp worlds.

You need to remember this game was never made for non-pvp priority or the server in mind at all. Over half of the spells are pvp based and that's how it was since the beginning, KZ only released Ely back in the day cuz players actually wanted it. But the game was made purely only for pvp and the spells was never reworked to suite both aspects.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
1st December 2018 19:15:10

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Tenacious:
Quoting Strikker:
Hello, GM Eden!

1 - Barbarian's frenzy should increase skills +17, +18, +19, +20 in accordance with the player lvl, as marks and rogue buffs.

2 - Paladin's fortification is good but to be balanced could up all damage negated based in lvl too (8%+).

3- Shaman - Spell Hailstorm should be a target spell, not a area spell since advanced soul fire is used and Hailstorm rarely in combo against monsters (even if it hits more), because Hailstorm has less sqms than Advanced soul fire, so Hailstorm is better as target spell.

4 - Marksman - Arrow Volley is useless in non pvp cause is hard to hit the target, very dificult in comparassion with warlock's cross of annihilation. I mean it's extremely difficult to hit using it in a hunt.

5 - Rogue - I think rogues need to receive a new and stronger single target spell with a low cooldown (of course more cooldown than lethal ambush like 10-15s).

Yea, marksman need Arrow Volley fixed or a remake in it and rogue need a new single target spell.

1. is a just no, barbarians do enough damage already, have escape with jump(s), locate etc.
2. it's ok, paladins are not offensive at all so they really could block more and have a better shield at least near mages shield in higher levels, as mages heals a lot between combos, a paladin will never kill a high level mage and this have they have a chance to survive and escape.
3.bad idea, if they change it will decrease they damage output, just increase the area like advanced soul fire or 1 sqm less only
4.yeah, arrow volley is useless, i never use it, dex and piercing combo is better but we have a huge disvantage when we talk about manas, rogue's lethal ambush cost 150 mana only, every single spell of marksman's means that he'll have to use a shot, decrease marksman's mana cost and change/remake arrow volley.
5. rogues have aoe skill, they could make it around the target instead of 4 sqms in front and ofc as a "balance" decrease belligerent focus in 1 or increase offensive imminence in 1 too.

keep in mind that at higher levels ALL subclasses have huge advantages from others in some aspects and thats how it was designed to be, so don't try to make everyone the same cuz it'll never be.
AND, change talents agains, healing boost on 100 is almost useless and you don't really need it at lv 100, when being honest... weapon boost on 100 would make A LOT of difference... and 75 points on fortification for 18.75 resist and 50 on resistance for 20 is really bad, so, change levels of healing/weapon boost, decrease points for fortification for 50 and make 20% resist and make resistance 25% at least again, it only works for pve already and even for pve it bad.

This is why i hate when Ely people post something in this kind of matter, they never think about pvp at all. Too bad all content creators are non-pvpers and that is the main reason why most of the updates goes wrong along with stupid few days of test server with bunch of non-pvpers in it who don't even test anything.

Just so you Ely people have something to think about: Arrow Volley is the first reason why people pick marksman on pvp servers, you can ask literally anybody in pvp worlds.

You need to remember this game was never made for non-pvp priority or the server in mind at all. Over half of the spells are pvp based and that's how it was since the beginning, KZ only released Ely back in the day cuz players actually wanted it. But the game was made purely only for pvp and the spells was never reworked to suite both aspects.

I support this message

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
1st December 2018 19:24:35

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Tenacious:
Quoting Strikker:
Hello, GM Eden!

Agreed :smartass:
Guardian Striker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
2nd December 2018 06:46:43

Quoting GM Eden:
Hi Everyone.

By using this thread we'd like to ask you guys for feedback and tips on how we can balance the classes and spells.
- Which classes are inferior towards their counterparts?
- Which subclasses are inferior towards their counterparts?
Etc.

Thank you all.
Eden.

Instead the current negating damage, a damage reduction is better to paladins "Fortification" be balanced with something more than 8%, maybe between 15% and 20%. So paladins will focus just in defense.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
2nd December 2018 19:03:10

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
I thinks magues are balanced right now.. Pyros should be decreased exp/h but i rly dont know how ...

Check out my proposal,

There is now a gap from party leveling to pyros experience rate.
Pyros are exponential levelers due to every sqm having same damage effect than their counterparts.
Make the proximal damage and radius based spells have more damage near the caster and less away from them.
This will make luring riskier for the power they output and exp they take while separating the skilled pyros from the intermediates.

Pyros overtake party experience now because of their ability to lure and kill multiple mobs at once at max radius power.
All while not needing to be in a party.

I propose to re-vamp the areal spells to output more damage on the first square away from the caster.
Alternatively, their damage needs to be reduced as the squares move away. They will they inflict less damage.

This will make pyros have to be closer to get full effect from combos.
All while having to understand to not lure too much or they will die.
This is possible now due to the decreased buff + defense fixes.
I believe this can help their power out ratio vs experience gap problem compared to other classes.

That would work if Zezenia was a non pvp game. Your proposal would ruin the PvP of Pyromancers, since they would turn into a magical WARRIOR with AoE damage, unable to combo in most places.

If those changes you propose would work ONLY against monsters, not changing how Pyromancer combo's damage affect players, then I believe it would be acceptable... But changing pvp aswell would destroy the class completely.

Remember this is a pvp game, and that pyromancer already have a lot of downsides.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
2nd December 2018 19:29:18 (Last edited 14th December 2018 10:41:28)

Mouselaser
Player

Elysium
Level 400
Warrior
2nd December 2018 21:13:31

Quoting Deadpool:
Sometimes, sacrifices must be made

Instead of his sacrifice of deep nerf in the pyromancer, it would be better to withdraw this vocation from the game ;)
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
2nd December 2018 22:23:04

Quoting Soukaeada:
Quoting Deadpool:

Instead of his sacrifice of deep nerf in the pyromancer, it would be better to withdraw this vocation from the game ;)

What deep nerf in pyromancer are you talking about?
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
3rd December 2018 05:34:11

Quoting Deadpool:

If Pyromancers's damage get nerfed by distance, all other classes should have the damage nerfed aswell.

For example:
5 sqms away = - X% damage;
4sqms away = - Y% damage;
(...)

Makes no sense to keep warlocks and shamans comboing full damage in the entire screen and turning Pyromancers into Warriors with Magic hahaha
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »