« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
28th November 2018 16:27:50

First: Put something to pay for the mages' waste in the game.
Second: Make the damage of all classes by the skills only and not by lvl, and to do that increase the magic lvl of the mages. The cure continues as it is.
Third: In the last update Gm reduced the defense of the mages, however to compensate it could have reduced the resistance to the magic of the warrios and rangers, or to increase the resistance to magic of the mages.

:D
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
28th November 2018 17:04:24

Quoting Soruts:
First: Put something to pay for the mages' waste in the game.
Second: Make the damage of all classes by the skills only and not by lvl, and to do that increase the magic lvl of the mages. The cure continues as it is.
Third: In the last update Gm reduced the defense of the mages, however to compensate it could have reduced the resistance to the magic of the warrios and rangers, or to increase the resistance to magic of the mages.

:D

Heh, the problem is that it affects pvp alot and in pvp mages are way stronger thanks to stacking talents,buff and scaling of lvls with magic ressistance... mage on mage they make no dmg. Also they already reduced normal defense on rangers to.
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
28th November 2018 20:30:41

@Baltas You sure bravery is a flat damage reduction (50 dmg in your example) not a percentage reduction?

Are some maths allowed this time? Last time Quillon said maths is boring and we can see what an awesome job he did.

My two cents from a year ago

Quoting Soruts:

What magic defense does warrior have? My warrior don't have Magic Defending skills :(
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
28th November 2018 21:32:58

Quoting Belgra:
@Baltas You sure bravery is a flat damage reduction (50 dmg in your example) not a percentage reduction?

Are some maths allowed this time? Last time Quillon said maths is boring and we can see what an awesome job he did.

My two cents from a year ago

Quoting Soruts:

What magic defense does warrior have? My warrior don't have Magic Defending skills :(

Normaly i would retest before saying I am sure, but ye I am sure its flat damage reduction. If I was on pc i would test right now, but i am not. Just test it with 2 different spells. F.e. deathblow and blood leech. If it negates the same dmg it will mean its flat dmg reduction.
Back in the days h lvl shaman/paladin could make so strong bravery that low lvl mages couldnt damage them with wands/weaker spells.
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
28th November 2018 22:10:42

Quoting Strikker:
Hello, GM Eden!

1 - Barbarian's frenzy should increase skills +17, +18, +19, +20 in accordance with the player lvl, as marks and rogue buffs.

2 - Paladin's fortification is good but to be balanced could up all damage negated based in lvl too (8%+).

3- Shaman - Spell Hailstorm should be a target spell, not a area spell since advanced soul fire is used and Hailstorm rarely in combo against monsters (even if it hits more), because Hailstorm has less sqms than Advanced soul fire, so Hailstorm is better as target spell.

4 - Marksman - Arrow Volley is useless in non pvp cause is hard to hit the target, very dificult in comparassion with warlock's cross of annihilation. I mean it's extremely difficult to hit using it in a hunt.

5 - Rogue - I think rogues need to receive a new and stronger single target spell with a low cooldown (of course more cooldown than lethal ambush like 10-15s).

I agree, spell hailstorm could become a target spell ou single target for shamans make a decent combo :smartass:
Blood Hunter
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
29th November 2018 12:48:19

where is shared pain
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th November 2018 12:53:16 (Last edited 14th December 2018 10:41:40)

King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
29th November 2018 14:18:18 (Last edited 29th November 2018 14:19:16)

Quoting GM Eden:
Hi Everyone.

By using this thread we'd like to ask you guys for feedback and tips on how we can balance the classes and spells.
- Which classes are inferior towards their counterparts?
- Which subclasses are inferior towards their counterparts?
Etc.

Thank you all.
Eden.

hihi my personal opinion its these, right now theres no balance so to confront these all classes should have None Aoe spells, all classes only Single target spells these way no one has more overextend exp /h than other classses change all aoe spells to single targets spells and no one will have preferences on exp /h A little more equal for everyone . myself on Novus on a lvl 30 can do around 700k /h exp (and profit) using a mage just because the soulfire so on a new server mage can literaly be more effective than warriors , rangers .
Serendipity
Player

Elysium
Level 33
Warrior
29th November 2018 17:45:47

when are you going to fix beast call? its rubbish/pointless for years
Lady Hells
Player

Elysium
Level 33
Mage
29th November 2018 22:53:52

Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting Baltas:

Disadvantages of a shaman - doesn't have single target 2 second spell.

Believe me when I say this ruined my shaman experience.

A 2s spell using a target make a huge difference in hunts, since this spell type wastes few amount of mana and helps a lot in total damage of this mage class. That's a large disadvantage about shamans. :\
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »