Show staff replies in this thread
14th February 2019 17:26:17 GM Quillon View post »
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 02:49:11

Agron have 6 Hands? Agron and Deez Nuggets is same guy, why he is healing 2 chars at same time? and when he move one, the other dont move? he cleary using bot to heal and comb on Agron and Deez to make boss.. or he is sharing account, u can choose.. but when he move one the other dont move u can see he is same guy using CAVEBOT.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th February 2019 04:09:53 (Last edited 14th February 2019 04:11:07)

Show the rest of the video where you get killed aswell...<3

Ofcourse it would be hard to move two characters at the same time, that would be something impossible to do/explain.

But how hard could it be to spam heal/flask on one guy and finish off the easiest boss in zezenia on the other?

Another attempt of my enemies trying to get me banned, congrats.. Ur payment just went up a notch. Maybe next time show up on characters so I actually have to choose what character will live or die.
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 04:55:40

Quoting Ht Savage:

Ofcourse it would be hard to move two characters at the same time, that would be something impossible to do/explain.

But how hard could it be to spam heal/flask on one guy and finish off the easiest boss in zezenia on the other?

Another attempt of my enemies trying to get me banned, congrats.. Ur payment just went up a notch. Maybe next time show up on characters so I actually have to choose what character will live or die.

i get killed? i kill myself to record u.. of course, you heal yourself in 2 chars at same time, bot for heal, stop cry.
Rainzo
Player

Elysium
Level 223
Mage
14th February 2019 05:15:55

Quoting Ht Savage:

logic.
I'm going to reveal your secret melvin, you were born with two arms over. Sorry for exposing the truth about the community.
you go away my friend
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
14th February 2019 05:42:57

Doesn’t matter if it’s a bot or not video proof from player isn’t “creditable evidence”.
Rainzo
Player

Elysium
Level 223
Mage
14th February 2019 06:08:09

Quoting Stormy:
Doesn’t matter if it’s a bot or not video proof from player isn’t “creditable evidence”.

mart took ban on zezenia for a video of auto healer ..
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 06:20:34 (Last edited 14th February 2019 06:23:50)

Quoting Stormy:

KK Doesn’t matter if is bot? u defending a guy who use cavebot? Why are u Elder Sage? u dont deserve it.. and with was Your team who post it u say its correct? just for us its wrong? you hypocrite
Agron deserve to get banned just like some guys of my team get banned.. peace.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th February 2019 10:13:19 (Last edited 14th February 2019 10:17:10)

Quoting Antchutri:
Agron deserve to get banned just like some guys of my team get banned.. peace.

"Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)"

I admire your enthusiasm aswell tho, why not give it a shot again.. Can't beat me in pvp so lets try to find something no matter what. Just the fact that you went through a suicide mission and to put a picture of me on some four armed guy to talk shit proofs to me how mad you guys actually are.
Qondiela
Player

Pharos
Level 168
Mage
14th February 2019 11:43:41

Who cares if he bot. We all do even i who cares about it,, Still a shit a game
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
14th February 2019 12:00:27

Quoting Qondiela:
Who cares if he bot. We all do even i who cares about it,, Still a shit a game

You just openly admitted you use bot. Well done idiot.
1 2 3
Last »