Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 15:06:09

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Antchutri:
exatly haha, he also using Desolation with Agron and walking with Deez at same time haha Jack Peralta was my team a long time ago, he get banned cus enemy post a video proving he used heal bot.. so I want the same for Agron.

Once again, demanding of banishment. Like I said, my enemies will do everything to get me banned. I will see you ingame :smartass:

at least I dont use cavebot.. see u :)
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 950
Warrior
14th February 2019 15:08:10

Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Antchutri:
Agron deserve to get banned just like some guys of my team get banned.. peace.

"Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)"

I admire your enthusiasm aswell tho, why not give it a shot again.. Can't beat me in pvp so lets try to find something no matter what. Just the fact that you went through a suicide mission and to put a picture of me on some four armed guy to talk shit proofs to me how mad you guys actually are.

I cant beat u? KKK you level 400, im 190, u sucks at pvp Agron, use bot to Heal, bot to Combo, bot to put Barrels, without bot u are nothing, just go out pz with 3,4 levels 350 more.. put me at same level and u not even get out pz, like you will see soon.. peace.

Empty threats, this guy is and always will be a nobody . He was the char lover maconha brown who always ask me to pay our even though i didnt play everath .

Also antchutri use to be my team until he sold his account to hyumith . Sad i have to kill my old friends account .

Anyways for payments message caste or ht savage on game ! We will be sure to make a special price !

Yours truly ,
Cream
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 950
Warrior
14th February 2019 15:10:27

He says we only have level but we beat his " maker team" with 5 guys and higher lvl with lvl 110-150s haha .

Learn to play , learn to kill enemies and then talk shit bro you are and will always be a nobody . + rondom is your leader kid you will never sucseed !
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 15:13:24 (Last edited 14th February 2019 15:17:23)

Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Antchutri:

"Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)"

I admire your enthusiasm aswell tho, why not give it a shot again.. Can't beat me in pvp so lets try to find something no matter what. Just the fact that you went through a suicide mission and to put a picture of me on some four armed guy to talk shit proofs to me how mad you guys actually are.

I cant beat u? KKK you level 400, im 190, u sucks at pvp Agron, use bot to Heal, bot to Combo, bot to put Barrels, without bot u are nothing, just go out pz with 3,4 levels 350 more.. put me at same level and u not even get out pz, like you will see soon.. peace.

Empty threats, this guy is and always will be a nobody . He was the char lover maconha brown who always ask me to pay our even though i didnt play everath .

Also antchutri use to be my team until he sold his account to hyumith . Sad i have to kill my old friends account .

Anyways for payments message caste or ht savage on game ! We will be sure to make a special price !

Yours truly ,
Cream

Charlover Maconha do Brown KKKK.. I go level 210 to 160 in 3 days, I lost war for the guys who carry you on Pharos, but charlover u talking shit.. Cream old Hazael, my old hunted who not even leave pz until I stop to play, them he could play again.. now Im backing, rlx s2
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 15:16:35

Quoting Mackie:
He says we only have level but we beat his " maker team" with 5 guys and higher lvl with lvl 110-150s haha .

Learn to play , learn to kill enemies and then talk shit bro you are and will always be a nobody . + rondom is your leader kid you will never sucseed !

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
14th February 2019 15:40:07

looking at vid. Not once did he heal on both char same time.. also deso has a cast delay of 1sec too bad your too much of a noob to even know the game.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
14th February 2019 15:59:44 (Last edited 14th February 2019 15:59:58)

Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Antchutri:

Yours truly ,
Cream

Charlover Maconha do Brown KKKK.. I go level 210 to 160 in 3 days, I lost war for the guys who carry you on Pharos, but charlover u talking shit.. Cream old Hazael, my old hunted who not even leave pz until I stop to play, them he could play again.. now Im backing, rlx s2

Funny when someone says. I am not a charlover. I rooked from 210 to 160.

I am not a coward, i jumped out of a driving car. Good luck with this logic.
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 16:41:32 (Last edited 14th February 2019 16:42:33)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Antchutri:

Yours truly ,
Cream

U know what is charlover? is like u, dont fight never cus have fear to die.. with I lose levels its because I fight.. and not a coward like u and others pussys, I die a lot but we kill a lot too..
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
14th February 2019 17:20:53

Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Antchutri:

Yours truly ,
Cream

U know what is charlover? is like u, dont fight never cus have fear to die.. with I lose levels its because I fight.. and not a coward like u and others pussys, I die a lot but we kill a lot too..

Write it down in your CV.
GM Quillon
Game Master

14th February 2019 17:26:17 (Last edited 14th February 2019 17:28:52)

Hi,

Videos recorded by rule violator or GM are taken as valid proof.
Videos recorded by neutral player(s) are not taken as valid proof.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
As you wish - GMs read all posts.

-- Quillon
1 2 3 4 5